Clearing Up the Lie that Israel Started the 6 Day War

...Teddy claims that Israeli blockades are lawful while other blockades are illegal.

Some blockades are lawful. Some are acts of war. How can you tell the difference, monte?

Here's a hint: was Egypt's sovereignty or territorial integrity under threat from Israel when it blockaded the Straits of Tehran to Israeli ships? You going to ignore that question yet again?

Of course it's propaganda, just as the CIA report that says the same thing. Only Jew propaganda can be believed. Grow up, Hasbara tool.

You people are hilarious.

The CIA report is from the morning of 5th June.

Exactly, the CIA confirms that the Jews started the war.

(OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.)

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

Nowhere does it say Israel threatened Egypt or Syria before closing the Gulf of Aqaba. Helms' report started only after it was closed by Egypt 27 May.
What Soviets told they believed 10 days after the war ended is irrelevant, and they themselves were 'taken aback' when Egypt decided to do so.

Still jumping around that one...

The Soviets warned Egypt of an imminent Israeli attack long before Israel started the war.

"We had been informed that the Israelis were massing troops on the Syrian border with the idea of first attacking Syria, there they did not expect to meet great resistance, and then commence their attack on the UAR.”

...Teddy claims that Israeli blockades are lawful while other blockades are illegal.

Some blockades are lawful. Some are acts of war. How can you tell the difference, monte?

Here's a hint: was Egypt's sovereignty or territorial integrity under threat from Israel when it blockaded the Straits of Tehran to Israeli ships? You going to ignore that question yet again?

Of course, if Jews blockade it is legal if non-Jews blockade it is illegal.

Yes, the Egyptians were warned that theIsraelis planned to invade Syria and then invade Egypt. after Syria was defeated. That's exactly what happened.

Egypt did not blockade anywhere near Tehran, which in turn is nowhere near the sea.

Yeah, yeah, oops on the typo there. It happens.

So, to be clear here, you are saying that Egypt was justified in committing acts of war against Israel, in 'self-defense' because it received reports that Israel was planning to invade Egypt. But that Israel was NOT justified in committing acts of war in self-defense despite those same acts of war which Egypt committed on Israel.

What a tangled web....

So, to be clear here, you are saying that Egypt was justified in committing acts of war against Israel, in 'self-defense' because it received reports that Israel was planning to invade Egypt. But that Israel was NOT justified in committing acts of war in self-defense despite those same acts of war which Egypt committed on Israel.

What a tangled web....

There was no act of war against Israel. Setting up a defense against a planned attack is not an act of war. Implementing a blockade to mitigate a planned attack is not an act of war. If the Gaza blockade is legal and not an act of war, Egypt's blockade was not an act of war.

The only act of war was Israel's attack. But you people will try to deny black and white facts.

What a tangled web....

There was no act of war against Israel. Setting up a defense against a planned attack is not an act of war. Implementing a blockade to mitigate a planned attack is not an act of war. If the Gaza blockade is legal and not an act of war, Egypt's blockade was not an act of war.

The only act of war was Israel's attack. But you people will try to deny black and white facts.

Actually, the Egyptians were warned by Israel that blockading the strait of Tiran would be considered an act of war.

You people really are clueless.

The moron, Teddy claims that Israeli blockades are lawful while other blockades are illegal. Is the Gaza blockade legal Teddy?<snip>

But don't let the facts get in the way you Hasbara shill.

Ah yes, it is when you post like this that I love it. You claim to be so smart and full of information, but when you get backed into the corner of your bullshit, always, always, always, you go to name calling. It just shows how 'smart' you really are.

But it gets deeper than that. You claim to be 'Christian' but call most of the Bible a fairy tale. That in and of itself shows your true colors.

I have said this before and will say it again. You are smart, very smart. So smart that you know that many of your posts are twisting the truth. Yet you do so anyways. You kneed your hands while doing so with some sort of self satisfaction while at the same time know in your heart that you lie with most all of your posts. At the last trumpet, you probably will be found wanting.

Your posts are evil and you know it. You are a dangerous person.

The Soviets warned Egypt of an imminent Israeli attack long before Israel started the war.

"We had been informed that the Israelis were massing troops on the Syrian border with the idea of first attacking Syria, there they did not expect to meet great resistance, and then commence their attack on the UAR.”

Milestones: 1961–1968 - Office of the Historian

On May 13, 1967, Soviet officials informed the Syrian and Egyptian Governments that Israel had massed troops on Syria’s border. Though the report was false, Nasser sent large numbers of Egyptian soldiers into the Sinai anyway.

“The Egyptian Army concentrations in the Sinai approaches did not prove that (President Gamal Abdel) Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him.”
Menachem Begin

“I do not believe Nasser wanted war. The two divisions which he sent into Sinai on May 14 would not have been enough to unleash an offensive against Israel. He knew it and we knew it.”
Yitzhak Rabin

“Sixteen years of planning had gone into those initial eighty minutes. We lived with the plan. We slept on the plan. We ate the plan. Constantly we perfected it.”
Israeli Air Force Commander General Mordechai Hod

“We were not threatened with genocide on the eve of the six-day war, and we had never thought of such a possibility.”
General Haim Barlev

“The Egyptian Army concentrations in the Sinai approaches did not prove that (President Gamal Abdel) Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him.”
Menachem Begin

“I do not believe Nasser wanted war. The two divisions which he sent into Sinai on May 14 would not have been enough to unleash an offensive against Israel. He knew it and we knew it.”
Yitzhak Rabin

“Sixteen years of planning had gone into those initial eighty minutes. We lived with the plan. We slept on the plan. We ate the plan. Constantly we perfected it.”
Israeli Air Force Commander General Mordechai Hod

“We were not threatened with genocide on the eve of the six-day war, and we had never thought of such a possibility.”
General Haim Barlev

And the Arabs closed the strait of Tiran thus committing an act of war.

They suffered a humiliating defeat, as they have on every occasion when they initiated a war.

Here, have a cookie falafel.

No thanks, A falafel looks like a cut dick, who knows what a "single gal" like yourself may have done with it

On the fiftieth anniversary of the Six-Day War, I commemorate with my Jewish friends. Before the war, Jews around the world feared what would happen to the Jews of Israel as they were surrounded by Arab armies and as the Arab leaders drummed up anti-Semitic hatred. But Israel stunned the whole world and particularly Arab leaders when it initiated a preventative attack, and when its young army vanquished much bigger and more experienced Arab armies in the short space of six days.

I am happy for my Jewish friends, but at the same time, as an Arab, I am embarrassed. I am not embarrassed that we lost. We deserved to lose, and I cannot even think of the massacres that may have ensued if we won. I am embarrassed that we started the war in the first place. An unnecessary war that followed 19 years after another unnecessary war that we also lost.

(full article online)

As an Arab, I am embarrassed by the Six-Day War

Hey, the plus side of the Palestinians starting a war with Israel is more land for Israel to gain if needed.

Forum List

Back