Clean the site - malware has infected USMB

I'm so jealous. From Day One, I have never ever had a pop up, malware, virus from here.

Adblock plus works.

I'm so jealous. From Day One, I have never ever had a pop up, malware, virus from here.

Adblock plus works.

Uh dummy, if there is an infected ad and your adblocker is NOT warning you, then by definition it is NOT working.

You really are not that sharpest marshmallow in the bag....

You could be right. Because Spyhunter finds stuff all the time. BUT -- I've looked at the possibilities. Probably those "teaser" ads at the bottom of page and NOT the video commercials. Because the teaser ads actually take you FROM USMB to their sites.

That solution is stop getting punked by those women wearing yoga pants. :biggrin: Or the elephant that got unchained for the 1st time in his life. Most of the "malware" I get logged is the type where they SERVE more ads, or put "preferential" ads up on your page. Not the machine freezing, blue screen of death, ransomware type malware...

Adblock plus works.

Uh dummy, if there is an infected ad and your adblocker is NOT warning you, then by definition it is NOT working.

You really are not that sharpest marshmallow in the bag....

You could be right. Because Spyhunter finds stuff all the time. BUT -- I've looked at the possibilities. Probably those "teaser" ads at the bottom of page and NOT the video commercials. Because the teaser ads actually take you FROM USMB to their sites.

That solution is stop getting punked by those women wearing yoga pants. :biggrin: Or the elephant that got unchained for the 1st time in his life. Most of the "malware" I get logged is the type where they SERVE more ads, or put "preferential" ads up on your page. Not the machine freezing, blue screen of death, ransomware type malware...

Thank you. The warning popped up for about 20 minutes, then went away on their own.

Thanks again for looking into it.

Forum List

Back