How about a "you're welcome" emoji for posts.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I know you can thank someone for posting something, how about a "you're welcome" one?

I know you can thank someone for posting something, how about a "you're welcome" one?

Well if you get that....then I request a Martini O'Clock emoji and also a Go And Boil Your Head emoji :smoke:
09939a4128355e8c49798fa64bcd6c74_machine-gun-facebook-like1-1-like-meme-machine-gun_1158-690.png

I know how make emojis using the freeware GIMP image editing program.

GIMP is like Photoshop, except it doesn't cost $300.

Any ideas for "you're welcome" emoji?

I love emojis. :2up:

There is a thumbs up emoji, and you could probably use it to say you're welcome. :thup:

I would like it to be on that main bar at the bottom of the post area...I wouldn't want to have to go to the emoji menu everytime to say thank you.....

There is a thumbs up emoji, and you could probably use it to say you're welcome. :thup:

I would like it to be on that main bar at the bottom of the post area...I wouldn't want to have to go to the emoji menu everytime to say thank you.....

Well, if everyone was allowed to have their favorite emoji there, then it would be just as large as the emoji selection. You know what I'm saying? :D

Well, if everyone was allowed to have their favorite emoji there, then it would be just as large as the emoji selection. You know what I'm saying? :D

upload_2017-4-26_1-4-35.jpeg

They could always make a drop down box so you can choose the type of emoji selection you're looking for...

FUNNY
SAD
ANGRY
HAPPY
ROFLMAO
TITTIES
PIRATES, OUTLAWS, & REBELS
UP YOURS
etc...

...Then click on the button that suits your mood.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I would like an exclamation point emoji. Sometimes it is most fitting.

I would like an emoji the detonates, killing everybody with green pants.

they should just post who it is from without the "list" - that's how it use to be.

Forum List

Back