Banning removes threads?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
If someone is banned, the threads they created are removed too? Some threads run into a lot of pages with numerous discussions. The one idiot breaking a rule removes all of that?

Is this new?

To my knowledge, no, banning someone does not remove their threads.

To my knowledge, no, banning someone does not remove their threads.

The why has the thread created by Footloose disappeared? When I look at my own activity log on here, the posts I made in that thread are not listed, nor are the Alerts for other postings there.

I did find a thread if his. His posts show. I don't know what thread you posted in, or why your posts would be missing.

Let me look...

Thanks

easter-egg-1324892_960_720-png.120678

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone is banned, the threads they created are removed too? Some threads run into a lot of pages with numerous discussions. The one idiot breaking a rule removes all of that?

Is this new?

Generally no. There was one member here who was nothing more than a troll so i went through and found all of his threads and deleted them all. If you had a post in one of those i am sorry but i felt that deletion was the best result.

Is this new?

Generally no. There was one member here who was nothing more than a troll so i went through and found all of his threads and deleted them all. If you had a post in one of those i am sorry but i felt that deletion was the best result.

4494960.jpg

The nightmares never cease.

Is this new?

4494960.jpg

No, you pushed the correct button! So did I!

Is this new?

4494960.jpg

Well there was that ONE TIME..............................

1322110_700b.jpg

Is this new?

4494960.jpg

Well there was that ONE TIME..............................

1322110_700b.jpg

Uhhhhh, hellllllooooooo, that was my twin brother!

large-easter-egg-painted-33-3-10807-png.120694

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back