Claudine Gay remains at Harvard, earning $1 million a year

Nope real shit.

Yep. You are a real shit. See? We can agree.
I admit that I'm amused by you fail whites because I'm proud of my opposition to your deplorable mutant culture.

I admit that you’re a frail black racist. 👍
You're the one pretending you don't care that they prefer Black people like Gay at Harvard and in the mainstream of society than fail whites like you and yours.
Wrong again, tiddlywink. You frail fail black racists can’t see anything outside of your racism. You have nothing else to offer.

Who says I am white ;)? They are facts, not feelings.
He assumes that anyone who doesn’t side with a black person who has done wrong must be white. And a racist.

This plagarizer cannot be an effective professor. She cannot take punitive action against students who cheat when she is getting a pass for it.

Yep. You are a real shit. See? We can agree.

I admit that you’re a frail black racist. 👍

Wrong again, tiddlywink. You frail fail black racists can’t see anything outside of your racism. You have nothing else to offer.
Did you say anything of substance this post? 😄

Gay still has Harvard's support, right? Just checking for a frail friend.

He assumes that anyone who doesn’t side with a black person who has done wrong must be white. And a racist.

This plagarizer cannot be an effective professor. She cannot take punitive action against students who cheat when she is getting a pass for it.
Except she is despite you're frail white objections. :dunno:

More than you have managed in many a month. 👍

I wouldn’t know. In the surface, it t looks like a possibility. So what? What does that question have to do with anything?
So now you just have questions? Look how easy it is to bully you unconfident frail whites. :lmao:
You’re the frail fail, Jerk Chicken.
Nothing frail about jerk chicken when seasoned properly with some pimento, onion, soy sauce, scallion, a healthy dose of scotch bonnet and a dash of cinnamon.
Hurry back with more of your patented nothing. 😂
This thread isn't about me, it's about Gay with her million dollar a year professorship teaching young American children at one of America's most prestigious Universities. :itsok:

So now you just have questions? Look how easy it is to bully you unconfident frail whites.
More braying nonsense from the frail black fail. :laughing0301: You couldn’t bully a newborn duckling. You’re a moron and a pussy.

Most of your gibberish is indecipherable when you bother to try to stay on topic. So, yeah, trying to divine whateverthefuck it is your babbling about does raise questions.
This thread isn't about me, it's about Gay with her million dollar a year professorship teaching young American children at one of America's most prestigious Universities.
This thread isn’t about your racism, either. But you always manage to insert it because you lack substance.

I also noticed that you (being a pussy) ducked the question again. Sucks to be a racist frail black fail like you. 👍

More braying nonsense from the frail black fail. :laughing0301: You couldn’t bully a newborn duckling. You’re a moron and a pussy.
Says the pussy who now just has questions. :lmao:
Most of your gibberish is indecipherable when you bother to try to stay on topic. So, yeah, trying to divine whateverthefuck it is your babbling about does raise questions.

This thread isn’t about your racism, either. But you always manage to insert it because you lack substance.
No. It's about how Gay has a million dollar job teaching at Havard and how frail whites are salty over it because they feel she's a plagiarizing antisemtie. :dunno:
I also noticed that you (being a pussy) ducked the question again. Sucks to be a racist frail black fail like you. 👍
What question? I'll happily answer it in a way that embarrasses your intellect and dismisses your emotions, opinions and concerns.

So now you just have questions? Look how easy it is to bully you unconfident frail whites. :lmao:

Nothing frail about jerk chicken when seasoned properly with some pimento, onion, soy sauce, scallion, a healthy dose of scotch bonnet and a dash of cinnamon.

This thread isn't about me, it's about Gay with her million dollar a year professorship teaching young American children at one of America's most prestigious Universities. :itsok:
You’re happy that Harvard is so racist that it allows a blatant plagarizer to remain at Harvard because she’s black?

Let’s see if this is acceptable to the Jews. They will ultimately decide whether they are OK with having a professor there who approves of calls to genocide Jews.

1704315475476.png

Yeah, because of pro-black racism that lowers the standards for blacks.
Who thinks fail whites you set or determine standards for anyone, let alone black people? :lmao:

She meets Harvard's standards. You dont. :dunno:
You’re happy that Harvard is so racist that it allows a blatant plagarizer to remain at Harvard because she’s black?
I'm happy that you think your hurt emotions mean anything but hilarious good time for all here.
Let’s see if this is acceptable to the Jews. They will ultimately decide whether they are OK with having a professor there who approves of calls to genocide Jews.
Ok. I'm more than comfortable with the distribution of the Jewish vote between parties. Are you? :funnyface:

The only class this dumbass Negro Claudia Gay is qualified to teach is instruction on how to plagiarize.

Plagiarism 101 - Instructor Claudia Gay, M-W-F 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM. 3 Credits.

The best you can do is a meme. In the real world Nikki Haley got mauled for trying to down play white supremacy and white racism. That shit isn't going away no matter how hard you meme. It's your new reality, frail whites. :funnyface:

No, she got "mauled" as you put it, for not immediately responding with an answer that included the reason for the Civil War of over 160 years ago, was slavery.

Forum List

Back