Claudine Gay remains at Harvard, earning $1 million a year

I don’t give a shit. She also teaches the young minds of blacks and Asians, etc. yiubracist.

And your tendency to gloss over the actual point is obvious and remains on full display.

She is academically dishonest and shouldn’t be tolerated at Harvard. But you give her a pass because she is black and because you’re just a racist.
Plagiarism can be a crime and students get kicked out of Harvard for it.
Apparently not ALL the students.
What a revolting shit show. The S Koreans were smart to purge their schools. If they hadn't they'd be dark just like n Korea.

At Harvard. I'm cool with it too. Who's emotional?

What's the point?

Says who? And I guess you are salty about it, aren't you? Why'd you lie just now? Ashamed?

I don't work at Havard and neither do you. You only imagine her skin color has something to do with it because you are exactly what you accuse others of being.
Damn. You're boring.

I remind you of that every time you lash out so ineffectually. :itsok:

And if white students didn’t want to room with black students, you’d be screaming “raaaacist!!” at the top of your lungs.

Why are you OK with racism when it comes from blacks?
Uh no I wouldn't, because most black students probably don't want to room with white students.

Please you talking about someone being ok with racism is a joke with all the racist posts you have on this forum.

Uh no I wouldn't, because most black students probably don't want to room with white students.

Please you talking about someone being ok with racism is a joke with all the racist posts you have on this forum.
I have NO racist posts. To you, anyone who doesn’t go along with anti-white racism or who won’t tolerate antisemitism from blacks, is a racist. How ironic.

Typical lame ass “rebuttal” from the poseur hack, Superdimbruddah.

I have NO racist posts. To you, anyone who doesn’t go along with anti-white racism or who won’t tolerate antisemitism from blacks, is a racist. How ironic.
Pot met kettle. Anytime someone criticizes or calls out your racist ass, you claim they are antisemitic.

Who's ineffective? You're the ones salty she still has a job and the support of Harvard.
You’re ineffective. Thanks for asking.

In reality I don’t care if she keeps her job. I never said I did care.

All I did was point out that it’s blatant academic hypocrisy coming (especially) out of Harvard.

And the sole reason you like the fact that she got to keep her high paying gig is because she’s black and you’re a racist. 👍

You’re ineffective. Thanks for asking.

In reality I don’t care if she keeps her job. I never said I did care.
And then in the next breath you complained and gave the game away like the stupid Bingo that you are. :dunno:
All I did was point out that it’s blatant academic hypocrisy coming (especially) out of Harvard.
Those aren't facts. Those are your feelings. The fact is that and independent review cleared her of any wrong doing. Do you not know how to separate your emotions from facts little Bingo? There there. :itsok:
And the sole reason you like the fact that she got to keep her high paying gig is because she’s black and you’re a racist. 👍
You seem real obsessed with her race. You okay?

And then in the next breath you complained and gave the game away like the stupid Bingo that you are.
False. And boring. You really are a dull witted little racist.
Those aren't facts. Those are your feelings. The fact is that and independent review cleared her of any wrong doing.
And you bought that. :itsok:
Do you not know how to separate your emotions from facts little Bingo? There there.
I do. Apparently you don’t, little racist.
You seem real obsessed with her race. You okay?
Actually, it is you who persists with being race obsessed. That’s how you pussy racists roll.

False. And boring. You really are a dull witted little racist.
Nope real shit. :itsok:
And you bought that. :itsok:

I do. Apparently you don’t, little racist.

Actually, it is you who persists with being race obsessed. That’s how you pussy racists roll.
I admit that I'm amused by you fail whites because I'm proud of my opposition to your deplorable mutant culture. You're the one pretending you don't care that they prefer Black people like Gay at Harvard and in the mainstream of society than fail whites like you and yours. 😄

Pot met kettle. Anytime someone criticizes or calls out your racist ass, you claim they are antisemitic.
Ha. I call out antisemites. And there’s nothing racist about wanting a Harvard president who approves of calls to genocide Jews OUT. You seem to think that Jews should just accept Harvard students screaming “Death to Jews” and defend the president who approves it….because she’s black.

The truth is that she NEVER would have been president if she were white, and there’s nothing racist about saying that. Harvard brought her in specifically to choose blacks over whites. It’s right in job application.

Forum List

Back