Classic Movie scenes. What's your favorite?

I saw this movie in Germany in the 1960s. I must say the movie is visually appealing. Its has a hypnotic way of drawing the viewer into the puzzle. There is a story but most of it remains a mystery, even to the characters themselves. It is more interesting to talk about the movie than watching it. In spite of the visual appeal, the viewer is likely to tire from guessing the message of the creator and filling in gaps in the story.. If you can decipher it, please share.

Last edited:
I saw this movie in Germany in the 1960s. I must say the movie is visually appealing. Its has a hypnotic way of drawing the viewer into the puzzle. There is a story but most of it remains a mystery, even to the characters themselves. It is more interesting to talk about the movie than watching it. In spite of the visual appeal, the viewer is likely to tire from guessing the message of the creator and filling in gaps in the story.. If you can decipher it, please share.

Agree. Watched this a few years ago and couldn’t understand it. Gave up midway.

Agree. Watched this a few years ago and couldn’t understand it. Gave up midway.
This is the kind of movie you watch for the visual and audio experience and hopefully to determine the creator's message. Since the story is a mystery to both characters and viewers, it pretty hard to get much out of the film except the visual experience.
Definitely, not my kind of movie but I did like the cinematography and the coordinated background music.

Forum List

Back