Class warfare?

Spay school teachers, 40 million new jobs
Make license plates bendable, 13 million new jobs
Make every home fly a flag, 600,000 new jobs
Make ice cream warm, 72,000 new jobs

I can go on, but what happens if I make too many new jobs--well maybe just a few more.

Make hearing aids of solid plastic, 52,000 new jobs.

Really? then pray tell why are countries that are implementing a flat tax seeing an increase in both revenue and GDP?

Moronic, sheep liberals.

have you ever posted anything that is true? do you listen to fox news>?

Flat Tax A Success In Iceland

CARPE DIEM: Success of the 13% Flat Tax in Russia

Russia's Flat-Tax Miracle

The Flat Tax Works -- Check Out The Hong Kong Experience - Business Insider

Do you ever think for yourself little sheep?

And FYI I don't watch news on the idiot box unlike you fucking idiots because i can actually read.
So the high taxes in germany are making their economy bad??? They have very high taxes, and are probably the most successful country in the world.
Russia?? Maybe you should actually read about what is going on their. Their growth is slow, and based almost entirely on raising oil and natural gas prices. Other than that, they are widely considered to be at risk for a major downturn.
Iceland?? Iceland is recovering from one of the most damaging downturns of any nation. And are utilizing tools like forgiving homeowner debt, letting the banks that caused their problems fail. Not much at all to do with their tax system. And, of course, you would have to be butt stupid to think a country as small as Iceland is a good one to use as an example.

So, where is the representative flat tax country you want to hang your hat on?
And by the way, determining what country is doing well economically is not as simplistic as you seem to think.

And FYI I don't watch news on the idiot box unlike you fucking idiots because i can actually read.
So the high taxes in germany are making their economy bad??? They have very high taxes, and are probably the most successful country in the world.
Russia?? Maybe you should actually read about what is going on their. Their growth is slow, and based almost entirely on raising oil and natural gas prices. Other than that, they are widely considered to be at risk for a major downturn.
Iceland?? Iceland is recovering from one of the most damaging downturns of any nation. And are utilizing tools like forgiving homeowner debt, letting the banks that caused their problems fail. Not much at all to do with their tax system. And, of course, you would have to be butt stupid to think a country as small as Iceland is a good one to use as an example.

And by the way, determining what country is doing well economically is not as simplistic as you seem to think.

nobody said any of those countries are "perfect". Yet, the numbers imply, that lower & flatter taxes correlate with economic growth, even if from lower levels. And what about Hong Kong?

how can people seriously advocate taxation... as a means of promoting economic growth ?? If lower & flatter taxes are "bad"; then higher & steeper taxes must be "good". But how can taxation boost economic growth?? (What kind of 'arguments' can people make about money??) Taking money is not making money.

Taxes themselves are not enough to call a country successful or not.

For example Italy has a tax rate similar to Germany and yet they are doing poorly.

Saying that high taxes are somehow necessary for a country to do well is simplistic.

Forum List

Back