Shameful?

Whoopie.

If I had the dough, I'd have some stashed offshore too.

BTW, is this as shameful as the "blind trusts" that the likes of Dianne Frankenstein, Lurch Kerry, Herb Kohl and Jay Rockefeller use to launder their bazillions?

Whoopie.

If I had the dough, I'd have some stashed offshore too.

BTW, is this as shameful as the "blind trusts" that the likes of Dianne Frankenstein, Lurch Kerry, Herb Kohl and Jay Rockefeller use to launder their bazillions?

It depends. The common meaning of a blind trust is simply that the owner has no input into the management of funds. It does not mean that the money is in any way hidden or that taxes are being avoided.

Face it, you don't give a hoot in hell as long as the rich people in question carry that (D) by their name....And neither does Alternut.

Grow the fuck up.

Being a rich guy rich is not the problem. Being a rich selfish irresponsible greedy tax cheating SOB is.

My "snide comments" are factual.

You're another shameless hack, who couldn't care less as long as the politician in question carried that (D) by their name.

Therefore, you are also cordially invited to grow the fuck up.

...the love of money, and it's acquisition, are now the driving force...
--and everyone should give all their money to the poor and take an oath of poverty.

Or not. Better still, let's admit that our actions show we believe having money is good, and so is being private about it. Maybe then we could agree that attacking other people's motivation without cause is wrong.

...the love of money, and it's acquisition, are now the driving force...
--and everyone should give all their money to the poor and take an oath of poverty.

Or not. Better still, let's admit that our actions show we believe having money is good, and so is being private about it. Maybe then we could agree that attacking other people's motivation without cause is wrong.

Then again...maybe not.

Blanket statements like the above serve no purpose in persuading anyone that you might be a reasonable moral person.

HOW one makes money DOES matter. Some apparently lose sight of that. When, to a great degree, the end result of aquiring wealth is the destruction of hundreds or thousands of good hard working people's retirement funds and the removable for personal gain of an economic engine of a community moral people would call that a bad thing. To celebrate it is obscene.

Face it, you don't give a hoot in hell as long as the rich people in question carry that (D) by their name....And neither does Alternut.

Grow the fuck up.

Being a rich guy rich is not the problem. Being a rich selfish irresponsible greedy tax cheating SOB is.

You have a link proving Romney cheated on his taxes or did something else illegal? Please share it...

We'll wait...

Grow the fuck up.

You have a link proving Romney cheated on his taxes or did something else illegal? Please share it...

We'll wait...
Some like vulture capitalists. Some do not. I have worked with several of them.

I don't. They do not, in general, have a decent set of morals.

So, that is my opinion. Can't prove it, just as you can not prove the drivel coming out of your mouth.

We'll wait...

So, that is my opinion. Can't prove it, just as you can not prove the drivel coming out of your mouth.

I don't have to "prove" anything, assmunch, I'm asking a question, not making any claims.

We'll wait...

I don't have to "prove" anything, assmunch, I'm asking a question, not making any claims.
Sorry. My comments were aimed at expat, not you. My mistake.

Sorry. My comments were aimed at expat, not you. My mistake.

I respectfully retract my "assmunch" comment.

Forum List

Back