Clarence Thomas Slammed After Freezing Lindsey Graham Testimony: 'Disgrace'

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is facing criticism over his decision to temporarily freeze an order from a lower court that required Republican Senator Lindsey Graham to testify in front of a grand jury investigating the efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election in Fulton County, Georgia.

The move from Thomas, who did not refer the case to the full bench and acted alone in the decision, prompted calls for his impeachment and accusations that the top judge was acting anti-democratically.
"Hard to overstate how antidemocratic and delegitimizing this move is. The husband of a key insurrectionist blocks the testimony of a key witness in an election interference probe," activist Max Berger tweeted on Monday. "Democrats should launch impeachment proceedings against Clarence Thomas. He's not fit to serve."
Earlier in the day, Thomas agreed to freeze the order on Graham, whose legal team argued he could not be questioned about his calls to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and his staff because they were part of his work as a senator and that answering any such questions is unconstitutional under the speech or debate clause that protects legislators from certain law enforcement actions connected to those duties.
Graham filed the request to Thomas, who has jurisdiction over emergency matters from Georgia, on Friday.

What a disgrace.

If Republicans take back control of the House and the Senate democracy as we know it is over.
Its breathtaking isnt it. ?

He didn't put the case on hold. He only temporarily put a hold on Graham's subpoena.

You sure you want to get into the whole recusal thing?
In a just world, in a world that is at least somewhat linked to reality, Clarence Thomas would be impeached. Look, he has had a problem with recusing himself from cases ever since he first came to the bench. And I hate to say it, but how can someone respect a man professionally when he can't even keep his batshit crazy ass wife in check.

I mean she did some batshit crazy ass shit, even if she was married to a bus driver, let alone a SCOTUS justice. Her texts to Mark Meadows are out there for the world to see. And Thomas is practicing CHA, covering her ass. He was the lone dissenter when it came to the SCOTUS ruling concerning forcing Trump to furnish records. That, in and of itself, since it directly goes to protecting his dumbshit wife, is reason alone for impeachment.

I mean he is a real piece of work. Not even an excellent student, he got into Yale Law because of affirmative action, and they babied his ass the entire time. He was like a mute on the court for decades, mostly because oral arguments at the SCOTUS were way over his damn head. Honestly, he might make a good magistrate at some rural county courthouse, but he is sure as hell not qualified to be a justice of the SCOTUS.

In a just world, in a world that is at least somewhat linked to reality, Clarence Thomas would be impeached. Look, he has had a problem with recusing himself from cases ever since he first came to the bench. And I hate to say it, but how can someone respect a man professionally when he can't even keep his batshit crazy ass wife in check.

I mean she did some batshit crazy ass shit, even if she was married to a bus driver, let alone a SCOTUS justice. Her texts to Mark Meadows are out there for the world to see. And Thomas is practicing CHA, covering her ass. He was the lone dissenter when it came to the SCOTUS ruling concerning forcing Trump to furnish records. That, in and of itself, since it directly goes to protecting his dumbshit wife, is reason alone for impeachment.

I mean he is a real piece of work. Not even an excellent student, he got into Yale Law because of affirmative action, and they babied his ass the entire time. He was like a mute on the court for decades, mostly because oral arguments at the SCOTUS were way over his damn head. Honestly, he might make a good magistrate at some rural county courthouse, but he is sure as hell not qualified to be a justice of the SCOTUS.
But, when Leftist justices fail to recuse themselves, you're crickets. Stop being a fucking hypocrite.

But, when Leftist justices fail to recuse themselves, you're crickets. Stop being a fucking hypocrite.
Name one case, just fawking one, that a "leftist" judge should have recused themself from. If you can't, the STFU and go in the corner and wear your dunce hat. I know you got it handy.

Name one case, just fawking one, that a "leftist" judge should have recused themself from. If you can't, the STFU and go in the corner and wear your dunce hat. I know you got it handy.
Ok, choke on this shit...

Justice Jackson failed to recuse from the determination of 21-1503, Lloyds Banking Group plc, et al., v. Berkshire Bank, et al., a petition concerning bank collusion and interest rates during the Great Recession.

According to Jackson’s two most recent financial disclosures, she holds four Charles Schwab funds, and ownership of Schwab funds appears to be the reason that Chief Justice Roberts and Justices Kagan and Gorsuch all recused from this petition determination.

You ain't got fuckall to say, now. Do you?

What court case is a Conservative justice's wife involved in?
45c57myouox91.jpg

Your entire post is nothing more than feeeeeellllliiiinnnggggssss.

Forum List

Back