Clarence Thomas Has Reported $750,000 In Income From A Company That Doesn't Exist

racist-democrat-harry-s-truman.jpg

It never ends. The Washington Post is now reporting yet another oddity on Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas' legally mandated financial disclosures. Since 2006 Thomas has reported somewhere between $270,000 and $750,000 from a family real estate company called Ginger, Ltd., Partnership.

That's a good chunk of change, and the catch? Thomas and his wife shuttered Ginger, Ltd., in 2006. It doesn't exist. Thomas has earned up to $750,000 over the last 17 years from a ghost company.

Clarence Thomas is ostensibly a justice of the Supreme Court. If there is anyone in America with access to legal advice about how government forms ought to be filled out, it is him. If it is truly beyond him to fill out a few legally mandated government forms without making countless mistakes, he has no business writing up judicial decisions in which he decides what U.S. laws mean for everybody else.

"The wealthy political activist who pays for my vacation getaways purchased a house from me in order to build a museum to me" is out of bounds even if Crow wasn't letting Thomas' mother keep living in the place. That's comic book levels of crooked. I mean, for f---s sake.

A culture of corruption by conservatives, and activist judges. Thomas should be impeached immediately.
Along with the three who perjured themselves for trump and the neo-conservatives ( fake conservatives ).

So sorry that you can't keep up with events inflicted on Tucker Carlson's children being harassed at school sometime back. It's okay if current events about Demmie dirty tricks aren't your forte. I draw the line at having innocent minor children being harassed by partisans. Good evening.
And you don't think the opposite is happening. There are extremists all over the place, more right-wing ones came out of the woodwork than ever before when trump was president. Pumped by their unfounded fears and hatreds.

so you hate white people then....
I am a white person, I do not hate anyone. I was trying to make a point. The Far right extremists do more of this than their counterparts on the far left, plus there's a lot more far right extremists than there are far left extremists, that makes it doubly dangerous.

The very idea of race and racial differences were in part inspired by the Judeo-Christian religious belief system. " Chosen people " says it all. There are other references too. How to properly take care of your slaves; implies they can't take care of themselves. The so-called " white man's burden _ no doubt arose from these writings. The list is endless. In those times MOST people thought like that and that changed very little until the 60's.

Forum List

Back