Claiming Racism when there is none, is WORSE than Racism...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

The Left, as their Agenda Fails around EVERY Corner, even with 3/3's Control, have now digressed to Objectively Dishonest claims of "Racism" whenever this President is taken to Task...

Be it his being called a Liar by Joe Wilson, NOT unlike what Harry Reid said about (43) and Refused to Apologize for, or what the DemocRATS did to (43) by Booing and Heckling him in an ACTUAL State of the Union.

There are also the Claims of "Racism" by the Left and their "Free Press" because of Portrayals of Obama as Hitler or the Joker...

ALL of these things were done to (43) FIRST... And were NEVER Considered Racist.

It doesn't even make sense to call someone Racist for Comparing either Bush or Obama to Hitler...

But I assure you, the ENDLESS Comparisons of (43) to a Chimp or a Monkey would CERTAINLY NOT fly in this Political Environment against Barry.

And that's where the REAL Racism is.

The Dishonest Accusers of Racism who themselves have said and done almost ALL of these things to another President, only now to Cry Racism when it is done to theirs because he has Half African Blood in his Veins.

The Peak of this Dishonesty was Maureen Dowd adding "Boy" into "You Lie"... This is EXACTLY how the Left Views this World...

It is why their Actual Racism in Practice, the Bigotry of Low Expectations, is continued to be pushed by DemocRATS and Liberals, even after a "Black Man" as Achieved the Most Powerful Office in the World.

Liberals Assuming Failure on Minorities IS Racist...

Comparing Barry and the DemocRATS actions to what Hitler did, and giving Substance to it, is the Furthest thing from it!

:)

peace...

It's already been put better by other people...

Still, the hypersensitive to fictional allegations of racism highlights once again the basic outlook of the contemporary conservative movement on race. Actual racism against racial minorities is, according to conservatives, a trivial or non-existence problem. By contrast, anti-racism gone too far (often known as “political correctness”) is seen as a huge social problem against which one must always be on guard.

Matthew Yglesias » Racism/Not Racism

The Left, as their Agenda Fails around EVERY Corner, even with 3/3's Control, have now digressed to Objectively Dishonest claims of "Racism" whenever this President is taken to Task...

Be it his being called a Liar by Joe Wilson, NOT unlike what Harry Reid said about (43) and Refused to Apologize for, or what the DemocRATS did to (43) by Booing and Heckling him in an ACTUAL State of the Union.

Except Reid didn't call Bush a liar on the floor of the chamber. Also, you're wanting to piss and moan about Democrats booing Bush? If you'd open your eyes for two seconds, you'd realize no one is criticizing the Republicans for when they booed Obama during this address. Also, the Republicans not only booed but stormed out of the chamber during Clinton's State of the Union addresses, so really, your protest is pretty laughable.

There are also the Claims of "Racism" by the Left and their "Free Press" because of Portrayals of Obama as Hitler or the Joker...

Having a white actor in blackface play a role is the same as having a black actor playing the role, eh?

It doesn't even make sense to call someone Racist for Comparing either Bush or Obama to Hitler...

No one has called those comparisons racist.
"Robbin for the Hood" though?
"Lyin' African"?
"Kenyan"?

But I assure you, the ENDLESS Comparisons of (43) to a Chimp or a Monkey would CERTAINLY NOT fly in this Political Environment against Barry.

It's not like there has been a long history of racists comparing black people to apes...

And that's where the REAL Racism is.

The Dishonest Accusers of Racism who themselves have said and done almost ALL of these things to another President, only now to Cry Racism when it is done to theirs because he has Half African Blood in his Veins.

The Peak of this Dishonesty was Maureen Dowd adding "Boy" into "You Lie"... This is EXACTLY how the Left Views this World...

It is why their Actual Racism in Practice, the Bigotry of Low Expectations, is continued to be pushed by DemocRATS and Liberals, even after a "Black Man" as Achieved the Most Powerful Office in the World.

Liberals Assuming Failure on Minorities IS Racist...

Comparing Barry and the DemocRATS actions to what Hitler did, and giving Substance to it, is the Furthest thing from it!

peace...

O please. How is pointing out the dipping racism coming from the right "assuming failure on minorities"?

Denying racism when there is some, is even worse.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Indigo Journal, a liberal blog in South Carolina, reports that GOP operative Mike Green posted a racist joke about President Obama on his Twitter account over the weekend -- and in a brief conversation with TPM, Green did not deny it. (Late Update: Green has now admitted it in a new set of Tweets, and apologized. See new section after the jump.)

Green posted this, then deleted it some time later:

JUST HEARD OBAMA IS GOING TO IMPOSE A 40% TAX ON ASPIRIN BECAUSE IT'S WHITE AND IT WORKS.

Nope, no racism there folks.:lol:

nOPE! NO RACISM FROM DEMOCWATS,, THEY ARE ALLOWED TO SPECIFICALLY PICK ON WHITE OLD MALE REPUBLICANS,, NOPE NO RACISM SEXISM AGEISM AND BIGOTRY THERE

Wonce again Willow trys to change the subject. Never said there wasn't racism from Democrats, that's your straw man you throw out to distract. Didn't work, My Dear.

State GOP staffer sends racist image of Obama.
Over the weekend, a GOP official in South Carolina posted a comment to Facebook comparing Michelle Obama to an escaped gorilla. (Nope no racism there.) Now, in a second instance of Republicans playing the race card against the Obamas, Wonkette notes that a racist e-mail was sent out by a legislative staffer for Tennessee GOP state senator Diane Black. The staffer, Sherri Goforth, e-mailed this composite picture of the country’s 44 presidents, which represents President Obama with only a set of eyes:

I can't post the picture on this computer, but go to the site. Nope, no racism there.

Nashville Is Talking asked Goforth about the e-mail:

When I asked her if she understood the controversial nature of the photo, Goforth would only say she felt very bad about accidentally sending it to the wrong list. When I gave her a second chance to address the controversial nature of the email, she again repeated that she only felt bad about sending it to the wrong list of people.

“I went on the wrong email and I inadvertently hit the wrong button,” Goforth told NIT. “I’m very sick about it, and it’s one of those things I can’t change or take back.”

She doesn't seem to give a crap that it's racist, only that she sent it to the wrong people.

Think Progress » State GOP staffer sends racist image of Obama.

Wonce again Willow trys to change the subject. Never said there wasn't racism from Democrats, that's your straw man you throw out to distract. Didn't work, My Dear.

State GOP staffer sends racist image of Obama.
Over the weekend, a GOP official in South Carolina posted a comment to Facebook comparing Michelle Obama to an escaped gorilla. (Nope no racism there.) Now, in a second instance of Republicans playing the race card against the Obamas, Wonkette notes that a racist e-mail was sent out by a legislative staffer for Tennessee GOP state senator Diane Black. The staffer, Sherri Goforth, e-mailed this composite picture of the country’s 44 presidents, which represents President Obama with only a set of eyes:

I can't post the picture on this computer, but go to the site. Nope, no racism there.

Nashville Is Talking asked Goforth about the e-mail:

When I asked her if she understood the controversial nature of the photo, Goforth would only say she felt very bad about accidentally sending it to the wrong list. When I gave her a second chance to address the controversial nature of the email, she again repeated that she only felt bad about sending it to the wrong list of people.

“I went on the wrong email and I inadvertently hit the wrong button,” Goforth told NIT. “I’m very sick about it, and it’s one of those things I can’t change or take back.”

She doesn't seem to give a crap that it's racist, only that she sent it to the wrong people.

Think Progress » State GOP staffer sends racist image of Obama.

cHANGE THE SUBJECT? THAT'S VERY TELLING OLD RACIST RAYBOY.. YOU CONDONE RACISM IN ONE GROUP AND DEMONIZE IT IN ANOTHER.. YOU CAN STUFF IT.

Last edited:
OK, I think everyone here knows that I voted for and support Barack Obama. However, I didn't vote for him based on the color of his skin. I HAD hopes that by America electing it's first black President, race relations would improve in our country. Unfortunately, with Jimmy Carter's remarks and those of others out there calling basically ANY dissent with Obama's positions, racially motivated, is completely out of line and is actually HURTING race relations in this country.

Claiming racism where there is none?

Would that be like Limbaugh saying that the ONLY reason Colin Powell supported Barack Obama was because of RACE?

Is that a good example?

O please. How is pointing out the dipping racism coming from the right "assuming failure on minorities"?

Assuming Failure on a Race because of their Race, as Liberals do via Legislating and Setting Standards, IS Racist.

Observing that Barry Uses Tactics from Hitler, or has Tendencies Towards Marx, is NOT.

And how is the Joker "Racist"?...

peace...

I don't think it's worse, but it is just as moronic.

It is Worse... Because Honest Racism is EXTREMELY Bad...

False Accusations should be Called out, and in some Instances, Punished.

peace...
Good point and one I agree with wholeheartedly. Trivially using the racist card as a tool to a partisan end cheapens the fight against such an atrocity as racism. But, in my defense of my use of 'moronic', those who haven't the ability to think ahead to the ramifications of their words, are morons.

Last edited:
nOPE! NO RACISM FROM DEMOCWATS,, THEY ARE ALLOWED TO SPECIFICALLY PICK ON WHITE OLD MALE REPUBLICANS,, NOPE NO RACISM SEXISM AGEISM AND BIGOTRY THERE

You HOT for OLD WHITE MALE REPUBLICANS?

Well we hear that FORMER Legislator Duvall, of the O.C. is looking for something new and juicy drippy, and he qualifies on all those counts,

but anyway, I think your problem is you ONLY think it is racism when you might be on the receiving end.

That gives us all a laugh, welcome to the reality others have lived with for generations, and centuries!

Sad for you is that you are apparently the kind of white chick/chuck that a Black guy would pick the absolute worst Black chick/chuck over you and if there wasn't one available still would not pick you, widdle weepy wiwwow, but life can be hard sometimes. That is just the way it goes. Stick with the OWGs. Life is hard sometimes!

Sad for you is that you are apparently the kind of white chick/chuck that a Black guy would pick the absolute worst Black chick/chuck over you and if there wasn't one available still would not pick you, widdle weepy wiwwow, but life can be hard sometimes. That is just the way it goes. Stick with the OWGs. Life is hard sometimes!
Oh wow. That's revealing. It's so often about race with the libs. :clap2:

Last edited:
Yes just an old & tired Leftist tactic. I don't think it works for them like it used to though. The MSM is still dominated by Liberal buffoons but there is a lot more alternative news now for people to access. Common sense thinking people can now go around the corrupt Liberal Media for their information. I think most people are just sick of the Liberals and their tired Race-Baiting stuff. This old game they play may actually backfire on them in the end.

Forum List

Back