Claiming Racism when there is none, is WORSE than Racism...

The Left, as their Agenda Fails around EVERY Corner, even with 3/3's Control, have now digressed to Objectively Dishonest claims of "Racism" whenever this President is taken to Task...

Be it his being called a Liar by Joe Wilson, NOT unlike what Harry Reid said about (43) and Refused to Apologize for, or what the DemocRATS did to (43) by Booing and Heckling him in an ACTUAL State of the Union.

There are also the Claims of "Racism" by the Left and their "Free Press" because of Portrayals of Obama as Hitler or the Joker...

ALL of these things were done to (43) FIRST... And were NEVER Considered Racist.

It doesn't even make sense to call someone Racist for Comparing either Bush or Obama to Hitler...

But I assure you, the ENDLESS Comparisons of (43) to a Chimp or a Monkey would CERTAINLY NOT fly in this Political Environment against Barry.

And that's where the REAL Racism is.

The Dishonest Accusers of Racism who themselves have said and done almost ALL of these things to another President, only now to Cry Racism when it is done to theirs because he has Half African Blood in his Veins.

The Peak of this Dishonesty was Maureen Dowd adding "Boy" into "You Lie"... This is EXACTLY how the Left Views this World...

It is why their Actual Racism in Practice, the Bigotry of Low Expectations, is continued to be pushed by DemocRATS and Liberals, even after a "Black Man" as Achieved the Most Powerful Office in the World.

Liberals Assuming Failure on Minorities IS Racist...

Comparing Barry and the DemocRATS actions to what Hitler did, and giving Substance to it, is the Furthest thing from it!

:)

peace...
That applies to cons who constantly call Democrats racist.

No, that's what I was asking you. You are making assumptions that people will believe automatically that whites are racially motivated whenever they do something to a black. Therefore, you are claiming racism where there is none.

:cuckoo:

I am not even remotely claiming racism where there is none.

I AM claiming that the media and the court of public opinion would PRESUME racism without any real evidence and before all the facts are known.

Big diff.

No, that's what I was asking you. You are making assumptions that people will believe automatically that whites are racially motivated whenever they do something to a black. Therefore, you are claiming racism where there is none.

:cuckoo:

I am not even remotely claiming racism where there is none.

I AM claiming that the media and the court of public opinion would PRESUME racism without any real evidence and before all the facts are known.

Big diff.
Except that you believe presuming racism is racism, do you not? At least you've posted to that effect in the past. Closet racism ring any bells? Or maybe Hillary Clinton will ring a bell in your head? :lol:

Assuming Failure on a Race because of their Race, as Liberals do via Legislating and Setting Standards, IS Racist.

Observing that Barry Uses Tactics from Hitler, or has Tendencies Towards Marx, is NOT.

And how is the Joker "Racist"?...

peace...

What standards assume failure?

Lowering Qualifications, Test Scores, Providing Special Funding...

There are More, and from State to State and City to City, I could get Specific, but you like Calling People "Faggot" without Provocation, so you can Fuck right off, Polk.

peace...

You can't really get specific because the argument is total crap. You claim that African-Americans are admitted in lower qualification and test scores, but it's not true. External factors are taken into account, but that's true for white students as well.

I agree with the concept that misrepresenting racism is just as bad as actual racism. It perpetuates hate, breeds insensitivity, and makes false claims in efforts to hurt others. It is no better then declaring your hate towards others based on their race, religion, or political beliefs.

What standards assume failure?

Lowering Qualifications, Test Scores, Providing Special Funding...

There are More, and from State to State and City to City, I could get Specific, but you like Calling People "Faggot" without Provocation, so you can Fuck right off, Polk.

peace...

You can't really get specific because the argument is total crap. You claim that African-Americans are admitted in lower qualification and test scores, but it's not true. External factors are taken into account, but that's true for white students as well.

You are Incorrect... And a Drive-by-Posting Piece of Fuck.

peace...

Yes... I have heard the feigned outrage

We are not racists......its Obama thats racist
We are not racists......its Sotomayor who is racist
We are not racists.....Colin Powell is a racist

typical right wing projection

Last edited:
MSNBC figured it out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ntODpUhMiw"]white males with short haircuts [/ame]

Dat's the new buzzword!!! He called me niggha and retarded sniff sniff!!

Does anyone here know the words to "Barack the Magic Negro"????

Rush didn't call Colin a Racist, did he?...

peace...

Yes, he did. Accusing someone of making a decision based only on race is by definition racism.

:lol: Hilarious!!! Everything is racism these days! :lol:

You mean kind of like so very many on the left do towards anyone that didn't vote for Obama right? I'm sick to the top of my pointy little head of being told that the ONLY reason I didn't vote for Obama is because I'm a southern racist redneck that is scared of a black man in the white house.

The term is used entirely to much of late. And it's more so against people that are from the south and just so happen to be white. Sorry, but I've lived in the north also and there is NOT more racism in the south than in the north. Folks in the north just don't recognize it as racism like they do towards southerners. The people of the south are forever blamed for the ills of slavery while ignoring the fact that slavery was ONLY ended by the Emancipation Proclamation in southern states. Northern Generals and other slave owners KEPT their slaves upwards of three to four years AFTER the end of the Civil War. One saying quite eloquently when asked WHY, "good help is so hard to find". The majority of the ports where slaves were brought into this country were in the north. But that is all forgotten history in the goal of way to many people to make the very baseless very wrong assumption that if you're white and from the south you're a racist and a bigot with ties to the KKK. Funny, the largest assembly of the KKK just so happens to be in a northern state! Go figure huh? But it's all those evil white southerners that are the guilty ones.

I for one am sick of it! The word should be outlawed and anyone using it in such politically minded baseless ways should be soundly punished.

Last edited:
Claiming racism where there is none?

Would that be like Limbaugh saying that the ONLY reason Colin Powell supported Barack Obama was because of RACE?

Is that a good example?

Rush didn't call Colin a Racist, did he?...

peace...

Yes, he did. Accusing someone of making a decision based only on race is by definition racism.

Not it's NOT...

IF that's the Case, how Many People in America do you Think Voted for Barry because of the "Racial" History that was being Made?...

Are they Racists?...

peace...

The Left, as their Agenda Fails around EVERY Corner, even with 3/3's Control, have now digressed to Objectively Dishonest claims of "Racism" whenever this President is taken to Task...

Be it his being called a Liar by Joe Wilson, NOT unlike what Harry Reid said about (43) and Refused to Apologize for, or what the DemocRATS did to (43) by Booing and Heckling him in an ACTUAL State of the Union.

There are also the Claims of "Racism" by the Left and their "Free Press" because of Portrayals of Obama as Hitler or the Joker...

ALL of these things were done to (43) FIRST... And were NEVER Considered Racist.

It doesn't even make sense to call someone Racist for Comparing either Bush or Obama to Hitler...

But I assure you, the ENDLESS Comparisons of (43) to a Chimp or a Monkey would CERTAINLY NOT fly in this Political Environment against Barry.

And that's where the REAL Racism is.

The Dishonest Accusers of Racism who themselves have said and done almost ALL of these things to another President, only now to Cry Racism when it is done to theirs because he has Half African Blood in his Veins.

The Peak of this Dishonesty was Maureen Dowd adding "Boy" into "You Lie"... This is EXACTLY how the Left Views this World...

It is why their Actual Racism in Practice, the Bigotry of Low Expectations, is continued to be pushed by DemocRATS and Liberals, even after a "Black Man" as Achieved the Most Powerful Office in the World.

Liberals Assuming Failure on Minorities IS Racist...

Comparing Barry and the DemocRATS actions to what Hitler did, and giving Substance to it, is the Furthest thing from it!

peace...

Worse than racism?

No, it's just another form of racism.

IF, the charge is baseless, I mean.

In the case of Wilson, for example, it was pretty spot on.

Worse than racism?

No, it's just another form of racism.

IF, the charge is baseless, I mean.

In the case of Wilson, for example, it was pretty spot on.

You can't Conclude that "You Lie" to the President by Wilson is any More or Less Racist than when the Left Called (43) a Liar...

If you Think you can, then do it.

peace...

Forum List

Back