Claiming Racism when there is none, is WORSE than Racism...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mal, Sep 16, 2009.

1. mal

mal Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,028
    Claiming Racism when there is none, is WORSE than Racism...

The Left, as their Agenda Fails around EVERY Corner, even with 3/3's Control, have now digressed to Objectively Dishonest claims of "Racism" whenever this President is taken to Task...

Be it his being called a Liar by Joe Wilson, NOT unlike what Harry Reid said about (43) and Refused to Apologize for, or what the DemocRATS did to (43) by Booing and Heckling him in an ACTUAL State of the Union.

There are also the Claims of "Racism" by the Left and their "Free Press" because of Portrayals of Obama as Hitler or the Joker...

ALL of these things were done to (43) FIRST... And were NEVER Considered Racist.

It doesn't even make sense to call someone Racist for Comparing either Bush or Obama to Hitler...

But I assure you, the ENDLESS Comparisons of (43) to a Chimp or a Monkey would CERTAINLY NOT fly in this Political Environment against Barry.

And that's where the REAL Racism is.

The Dishonest Accusers of Racism who themselves have said and done almost ALL of these things to another President, only now to Cry Racism when it is done to theirs because he has Half African Blood in his Veins.

The Peak of this Dishonesty was Maureen Dowd adding "Boy" into "You Lie"... This is EXACTLY how the Left Views this World...

It is why their Actual Racism in Practice, the Bigotry of Low Expectations, is continued to be pushed by DemocRATS and Liberals, even after a "Black Man" as Achieved the Most Powerful Office in the World.

Liberals Assuming Failure on Minorities IS Racist...

Comparing Barry and the DemocRATS actions to what Hitler did, and giving Substance to it, is the Furthest thing from it!

:)

peace...

2. Polk

Polk Classic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +569
    It's already been put better by other people...

Except Reid didn't call Bush a liar on the floor of the chamber. Also, you're wanting to piss and moan about Democrats booing Bush? If you'd open your eyes for two seconds, you'd realize no one is criticizing the Republicans for when they booed Obama during this address. Also, the Republicans not only booed but stormed out of the chamber during Clinton's State of the Union addresses, so really, your protest is pretty laughable.

Having a white actor in blackface play a role is the same as having a black actor playing the role, eh?

No one has called those comparisons racist.
    "Robbin for the Hood" though?
    "Lyin' African"?
    "Kenyan"?

It's not like there has been a long history of racists comparing black people to apes...

O please. How is pointing out the dipping racism coming from the right "assuming failure on minorities"?

3. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Denying racism when there is some, is even worse.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Nope, no racism there folks.:lol:

4. obama2ndterm

obama2ndterm BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Anyone who has been to through the south knows RACISM is alive and well down there!

5. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,674
    nOPE! NO RACISM FROM DEMOCWATS,, THEY ARE ALLOWED TO SPECIFICALLY PICK ON WHITE OLD MALE REPUBLICANS,, NOPE NO RACISM SEXISM AGEISM AND BIGOTRY THERE

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Wonce again Willow trys to change the subject. Never said there wasn't racism from Democrats, that's your straw man you throw out to distract. Didn't work, My Dear.

She doesn't seem to give a crap that it's racist, only that she sent it to the wrong people.

Think Progress » State GOP staffer sends racist image of Obama.

7. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,674
    cHANGE THE SUBJECT? THAT'S VERY TELLING OLD RACIST RAYBOY.. YOU CONDONE RACISM IN ONE GROUP AND DEMONIZE IT IN ANOTHER.. YOU CAN STUFF IT.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  8. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    OK, I think everyone here knows that I voted for and support Barack Obama. However, I didn't vote for him based on the color of his skin. I HAD hopes that by America electing it's first black President, race relations would improve in our country. Unfortunately, with Jimmy Carter's remarks and those of others out there calling basically ANY dissent with Obama's positions, racially motivated, is completely out of line and is actually HURTING race relations in this country.

9. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    I don't think it's worse, but it is just as moronic.

10. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,138
    I think I safely say that "we" have always taken great pleasure picking on dumbasses like Alan Keyes and Michael Steele.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1