Claiming Racism when there is none, is WORSE than Racism...

Claiming racism where there is none?

Would that be like Limbaugh saying that the ONLY reason Colin Powell supported Barack Obama was because of RACE?

Is that a good example?

Rush didn't call Colin a Racist, did he?...

:)

peace...

I see. You ARE as stupid as you seem...Carry on.
I don't listen to Limbaugh at all. Did he or didn't he? I have no idea about this, but the Limbaugh listeners seem to.

nOPE! NO RACISM FROM DEMOCWATS,, THEY ARE ALLOWED TO SPECIFICALLY PICK ON WHITE OLD MALE REPUBLICANS,, NOPE NO RACISM SEXISM AGEISM AND BIGOTRY THERE

Sad for you is that you are apparently the kind of white chick/chuck that a Black guy would pick the absolute worst Black chick/chuck over you and if there wasn't one available still would not pick you, widdle weepy wiwwow, but life can be hard sometimes. That is just the way it goes. Stick with the OWGs. Life is hard sometimes!
Oh wow. That's revealing. It's so often about race with the libs.

I didn't know weepy wiwwow is a lib, but yes, widdle weepy wiwwow certainly is obsessed on the race issue, as everything is about that for the poor thing. One has to laugh at how sincerely INVOLVED in the issue that one gets, it is all so PERSONAL! Weepy should learn to focus in other areas.... give up lib-dom, lol....

Sad for you is that you are apparently the kind of white chick/chuck that a Black guy would pick the absolute worst Black chick/chuck over you and if there wasn't one available still would not pick you, widdle weepy wiwwow, but life can be hard sometimes. That is just the way it goes. Stick with the OWGs. Life is hard sometimes!
Oh wow. That's revealing. It's so often about race with the libs.

I didn't know weepy wiwwow is a lib, but yes, widdle weepy wiwwow certainly is obsessed on the race issue, as everything is about that for the poor thing. One has to laugh at how sincerely INVOLVED in the issue that one gets, it is all so PERSONAL! Weepy should learn to focus in other areas.... give up lib-dom, lol....

Don't fret Contessa. Everyone on these boards knows what Willow Tree is. My question is whether or not the RNC actually pays him to push their talking points for them or not?

What about the presumption of racism without any supporting evidence? For example the bus beatdowns from the other thread. IIRC, you presume racism there.

What about the presumption of racism without any supporting evidence? For example the bus beatdowns from the other thread. IIRC, you presume racism there.

Actually, the Police were Listing it as Racially Motivated FIRST...

My Observations of that Tape, and the Consideration of what the Reverse would bring via the Race-Baiting Left and it's Media, are as True now as when I Observed them.

peace...

I see. You ARE as stupid as you seem...Carry on.
I don't listen to Limbaugh at all. Did he or didn't he? I have no idea about this, but the Limbaugh listeners seem to.

No, Limbaugh did not call Powell a racist. But, if the OP is too stupid to read between the lines, then I have no patience for him.

Why do Liberals go Personal when they can't Engage in Mature Debate and Feel like they have Won?...

Fuck you and Faux Pretense of Tolerance...

Liberals are some of the Most Intolerant People Alive today.

peace...

I'm not going to rely on a racist to tell me what is and what is not "real" racism. And I'm not going to rely on the person claiming they've been victimized either. Neither of these has the perspective necessary to make a reasonably impartial call.

Is some of the oposition to Obama racially motivated - of course.
Is ALL of the opposition to Obama racially motivated - of course not.
Are the zealots from both parties trying to either pooh-pooh racism or oversell racism - of course.
Do reasonable and moderate people get fooled by this political theatre - almost never.

Zealots on the left are trying to ostracize their opposition as racists. Zealots on the right are trying to pretend that there is no racism - only false claims.

Folks in the middle think both extremes are full of it.

oh wow. That's revealing. It's so often about race with the libs.

i didn't know weepy wiwwow is a lib, but yes, widdle weepy wiwwow certainly is obsessed on the race issue, as everything is about that for the poor thing. One has to laugh at how sincerely involved in the issue that one gets, it is all so personal! Weepy should learn to focus in other areas.... Give up lib-dom, lol....

don't fret contessa. Everyone on these boards knows what willow tree is. My question is whether or not the rnc actually pays him to push their talking points for them or not?
lol

*SMH*

You RW nutjobs simply just don't get it do you?

Folks are not calling EVERY and ANY dissent against Obama racists, they're calling the obvious ones with racist roots racist.

Actually, the Police were Listing it as Racially Motivated FIRST...

My Observations of that Tape, and the Consideration of what the Reverse would bring via the Race-Baiting Left and it's Media, are as True now as when I Observed them.

peace...

A. I never dismissed racism possibly being a factor.
B. I saw nothing on the tape to indicate racism beyond the difference in race between the victim and his assailants. I've seen enough high school fights to conclude that the spectators would have been hoot'n and holler'n regardless of who was winning or the race of the participants.
C. I agree with you completely about what the response would be if the races were reversed. But I also think that response is wrong and irresponsible. And anyone who agrees with me on that, and then turns around and advocates the same in reverse here, is an obvious hypocrite.

O please. How is pointing out the dipping racism coming from the right "assuming failure on minorities"?

Assuming Failure on a Race because of their Race, as Liberals do via Legislating and Setting Standards, IS Racist.

Observing that Barry Uses Tactics from Hitler, or has Tendencies Towards Marx, is NOT.

And how is the Joker "Racist"?...

peace...

What standards assume failure?

O please. How is pointing out the dipping racism coming from the right "assuming failure on minorities"?

Assuming Failure on a Race because of their Race, as Liberals do via Legislating and Setting Standards, IS Racist.

Observing that Barry Uses Tactics from Hitler, or has Tendencies Towards Marx, is NOT.

And how is the Joker "Racist"?...

peace...

What standards assume failure?

Lowering Qualifications, Test Scores, Providing Special Funding...

There are More, and from State to State and City to City, I could get Specific, but you like Calling People "Faggot" without Provocation, so you can Fuck right off, Polk.

peace...

I agree with you completely about what the response would be if the races were reversed.
Wouldn't that be "claiming racism when there is none" ... I mean, you are assuming that the conclusion would be based on racism.

I'm not sure what, if anything you are actually asking me here.

If you're asking me if I think that if what happened on the bus was a couple of white kids beating up a black kid, then accusations of racism would rule the day, then yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. So sayeth the fastest horse.

If you're asking me something else, you'll need to clarify.

C. I agree with you completely about what the response would be if the races were reversed. But I also think that response is wrong and irresponsible. And anyone who agrees with me on that, and then turns around and advocates the same in reverse here, is an obvious hypocrite.

I am NOT Advocating for this Situation to be Viewed as "Racism"....

I want Consistency...

We have an Arguably Black President...

It's Time to movealong.com regarding Race already!

peace...

I agree with you completely about what the response would be if the races were reversed.
Wouldn't that be "claiming racism when there is none" ... I mean, you are assuming that the conclusion would be based on racism.

I'm not sure what, if anything you are actually asking me here.

If you're asking me if I think that if what happened on the bus was a couple of white kids beating up a black kid, then accusations of racism would rule the day, then yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. So sayeth the fastest horse.

If you're asking me something else, you'll need to clarify.
No, that's what I was asking you. You are making assumptions that people will believe automatically that whites are racially motivated whenever they do something to a black. Therefore, you are claiming racism where there is none.

When I was in school, kids beat each other up all the time, and sometimes :eek: whites beat up blacks. I don't remember anyone ever assuming it was racially motivated. It sure didn't make headlines.

Forum List

Back