City officials to ask Kate Steinle's family to dismiss lawsuit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The U.S. government and the City of San Francisco are asking Kate Steinle’s family to dismiss the wrongful death lawsuit in a hearing on Friday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you trendy Ca. leftist idiots weren't a moron santucary city this girl might still be alive.
SUE , just SUE THIS POS CITY ...

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The U.S. government and the City of San Francisco are asking Kate Steinle’s family to dismiss the wrongful death lawsuit in a hearing on Friday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you trendy Ca. leftist idiots weren't a moron santucary city this girl might still be alive.
SUE , just SUE THIS POS CITY ...

I might agree if every state and local official who voted for Sanctuary policies agreed to immediately resign, agreed to never seek state or local office again, and to donate an amount equivalent to their salaries while they held office to a fund for the benefit of future victims of illegal alien crime.

In any case, fuck 'em. Keep them in the public eye under the hot lights. If you have a course and the means to sue them personally, do it.

old and out of date story i guess but my advice is that when you got them by the nutz , show no mercy !!

The city should be sued because their employee was an irresponsible gun owner and left his gun where it could be stolen.

The man whose gun was stolen was not an employee of the City of San Francisco.

He was a federal employee, of the Bureau of Land Management.
Ah. Then I don't see any lawsuit here. The family should sue BLM.

i think it was stolen when his car was broken into and the gun was removed from the backpack it was in , from what i hear . Sue the city , ok with me but it wasn't the employees fault if what i just typed is true . Point is that if what i said is true then the lawful possessor of the gun was not irresponsible OldSchool .

i think it was stolen when his car was broken into and the gun was removed from the backpack it was in , from what i hear . Sue the city , ok with me but it wasn't the employees fault if what i just typed is true . Point is that if what i said is true then the lawful possessor of the gun was not irresponsible OldSchool .

I'd agree that he was responsible, if he had been supervising his gun and not let it fall into criminal hands.

stored in your PRIVATE car is the same as stored in your PRIVATE house in my opinion , Criminal who stole the gun is the guy that broke the law OldSchool .

Forum List

Back