Citizen Journalism Catches Elite Liberal Media Lie

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
As we have already covered earlier today, MSNBC and ABC News attempted to peddle a baldfaced lie about Perry, using deceptive editing to make it appear that Perry had made a racist remark about President Obama. Before the blogosphere existed, other news organizations would have simply run with ABC’s interpretation of the facts and before the nascent Perry campaign could have formulated an effective response, a substantial portion of America’s population would have been told by the media that Perry has a problem with a black man being President.

However, thanks to Breitbart.tv’s Larry O’Connor (host of the Stage Right Show, which will be a national radio show soon if there is any justice), this meme was stopped in its tracks before it could even take hold. ABC News was forced to surreptitiously doctor their page to note that Perry was actually talking about the national debt. Futhermore – miracle of miracles – MSNBC’s Ed Schultz was forced to actually sort of apologize for his blatant distortion of the truth:

Citizen Journalism Stops a Liberal Meme In Its Tracks | RedState

In the wake of fat Eddie's slut suspension he really had no choice, but he should have also apologized for his comments about Perry, not just for using their 'gotcha' video.

While it's also been a boon to leftwing propagandists, and played a key role in the election of obama, the internet has destroyed for all time the previous liberal near-monopoly on news dissemination - they can never again get away with their massive frauds, bias, and censorship, as in the past.

I care what Ed says about as much as I care what Rush says... and I'm not sure there is a measurement small enough to show how little I care what Rush says.

Where are the liberals condemning this? Where's Media Matters?

Oh...not Fox News related.

That would explain the deafening silence from the left.

Forum List

Back