Citibank into the mix on gun control

Citigroup Enforces Gun Control Restrictions On Customers

if i had a shitibank card, i'd cancel it in protest. :)
When I want to purchase a weapon, I use the card that pays me back. Don't leave home without it.

cabelas-credit-card.jpg

Not sure if anybody's noticed, but there's a major coordinated attack mounted against the 2nd amendment right now.

Google, Facebook, Citibank, certain leftist-run school districts, Youtube (also Google), the media.

I say make them them pay the price for their folly and boycott them.

I know there's a certain something they assume wrongly, but I'm not saying what it is. :eusa_dance: :eusa_naughty:

right now it's just limiting it to no one under 21 or without a background check, but if CC companies can do this, what's to stop them from expanding it as they see fit?

bottom line is if it's legal in the country i don't see how they can determine NOT to service this sale. more popcorn.

Not sure if anybody's noticed, but there's a major coordinated attack mounted against the 2nd amendment right now.

Google, Facebook, Citibank, certain leftist-run school districts, Youtube (also Google), the media.

I know there's a certain something they assume wrongly, but I'm not saying what it is. :eusa_dance: :eusa_naughty:
It's not an attack on the 2nd. It's an attack on excessive firepower in the hands in of an unstable populace that is, for some reason, not being held accountable.
If NO crazy people could get their hands on a gun and NO criminals could get a gun, I'd have no problem with everyone else owning a Howitzer. It's not the way it is, though. You guys had your chance. You didn't fix anything at all. So now we'll mop up.

right now it's just limiting it to no one under 21 or without a background check, but if CC companies can do this, what's to stop them from expanding it as they see fit?

bottom line is if it's legal in the country i don't see how they can determine NOT to service this sale. more popcorn.
I think the reason you're seeing this trend is that the majority of the people in this country have had enough. Things are going to change, one way or the other.

How the fuck is a credit company going to know if the person buying a gun passed a background check?

I think the reason you're seeing this trend is that the majority of the people in this country have had enough. Things are going to change, one way or the other.

I'll just pay cash and tell all you busybody control freaks to go fuck yourselves

It's not an attack on the 2nd. It's an attack on excessive firepower in the hands in of an unstable populace that is, for some reason, not being held accountable.
If NO crazy people could get their hands on a gun and NO criminals could get a gun, I'd have no problem with everyone else owning a Howitzer. It's not the way it is, though. You guys had your chance. You didn't fix anything at all. So now we'll mop up.

What you gonna mop up? The failure of "liberal" policies? The closing of mental institutions? Letting kids get away with anything and not reporting crimes, just so it looks like they aren't being bad? Outlawing disciplining children? Removing God from the schools?

What's your plan?

I'll just pay cash and tell all you busybody control freaks to go fuck yourselves
Go for it.

Go for it.

remember-to-look-both-ways-before-you-go-fuck-yourself-10395464.png

What you gonna mop up? The failure of "liberal" policies? The closing of mental institutions? Letting kids get away with anything and not reporting crimes just so it looks like they aren't being bad? Outlawing disciplining children? Removing God from the schools?

What's your plan?
Not the question. What did YOUR 2nd A crew do besides buy more guns?

Go for it.

Well that seems a bit excessive.

Old Lady,

1. All humans suffer from some form of mental illness, so to keep firearms out of the hands of crazies, well then you have to do an entire ban...

2. Criminals can obtain forearms through straw purchases or theft or black market sale.

What is my point?

You can stop crazies or criminals, so ypu either ban all firearms or live with the reality people will die...

What you gonna mop up? The failure of "liberal" policies? The closing of mental institutions? Letting kids get away with anything and not reporting crimes just so it looks like they aren't being bad? Outlawing disciplining children? Removing God from the schools?

What's your plan?
Not the question. What did YOUR 2nd A crew do besides buy more guns?
Well I joined the NRA and Gun Owners of America and both organizations want to thank you for being the best free marketing tool they have ever had

Go for it.

Well that seems a bit excessive.
But denying people their second amendment right isn't?

I think I’ll start using my Citibank card again if for no other reason than to piss off conservatives.

but is it my credit card companies place in life to tell me what i can and can't buy?

if you're ok with doing this, what if they refuse next to allow you to use your card to buy a gay wedding cake? you either allow something or you don't. the selective allowances of things got us into this mess cause "well THEY got away with it!"

also - most mass shootings have been >21 in age. also, ALL have passed a background check that i am aware of. some should not have but that is a different issue.

it's not the middle mans place to approve the sale of a willing buy and a willing seller.

in any event, how will they know someone passed a background check or not? if you buy this in a place that accepts credit cards odds are they're doing them anyway by law. this is just a PR stunt aka power grab to me.

Forum List

Back