Circumventing gun grabbing efforts

Wow...flame-out on the second page of your own thread!
What do you mean flame out Kiwi? This is not your cup of tea, don't drink it. Stick with whatever you do with the sheep over there. Go practice with your slingshot.
Down he goes!
OMG.... don't be delusional. Looking at your avi you are more likely to go down...frequently... but you know, to each his own.

Pointing out Britain and Australia is dodging the questions and not showing how or who you think is trying to take your guns away here in America.
Your ilk....
The question was not dodged. It was answered with those prime examples how disarming the citizenry works.
I wasn't asking how it works I was asking what evidence or actions you've seen from the "Libtards" in the US to take away your guns? Enough with the generalities... Show some specifics
Alinsky tactics. Fine here are some specifics:

"Category:Gun control advocacy groups in the United States

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Articles about groups in the United States that advocate on behalf of gun control by promoting firearms legislation, stricter enforcement, and/or gun safety.

See also: Category:Gun control advocates.
Pages in category "Gun control advocacy groups in the United States"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

A
B
C
E
F
G
L
M
N
S
V
Category:Gun control advocacy groups in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Make no mistake, the names of these gun grabbing groups can be deceiving, read what they stand for. These advocacy groups lobby Congress for more and more gun control measures. Their lobbying germinates in the Democrat Party and with Democrat legislators since these groups support Democrats during elections.
Common man, you can do better than copy and pasting a bunch of gun control groups from a webpage. Pick something specific that has been proposed that you feel is threatening you right to buy and own a gun. Don't make me sift through a bunch of generalized links... It's your point so make it with something substantial.
I appreciate your patronizing attitude, it means a lot to me. You asked, who wants to take your guns? I copied and pasted the anti gunner groups who have clout with Democrats.

Repeating the questions, although they were already answered, is coming from Alinsky's book the "Rules for Radicals" The patronizing demeanor, the superficially polite words suggest a trained community organizer. Thanks for playing though.
I'm not patronizing, i'm just looking for substance not cheap copy and pastes... Lets just look at the first link you posted:

American Hunters and Shooters Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This was a group advocating for more gun control that shut down from lack of support from the Obama association. Its in the first paragraph of your link. How about you read what you post and put a little effort into pointing out SPECIFIC things that you are objecting to. You wanted to play then lets play. You make a good point I'll acknowledge it. Post a good link i'll read about it. But don't make ignorant baseless comments supported by a cheap list of links that you spent 1 minute google searching and zero time vetting.

Forum List

Back