Cindy Sheehan back at it

hell Cindy, you know dickless isn't home, he still in that undisclosed bunker , even his wife can't stand him

Why isn't she protesting Boyking for sending more troops to Afghanistan and not getting the hell out of Iraq?

Oh yeah...Because she's a crackpot.
Sounds like she wants back in with the left, so whe won't protest barry 'send in the troops' Obama.

The loss of anyone in a war or conflict is a loss for all of us. Enough already Cindy, speaking on "unmanned Drones", maybe it's time for her to stop being an 'unmaned drone' herself, it may help.

As a Gold Star Mother who has made the ultimate sacrifice, Cindy Sheehan is free to protest wherever she pleases

Cindy Sheehan leads protest at CIA, Cheney's house - Yahoo! News

Let's see if I have this straight, Cindy. You're pissed your son was killed. At the same time you think we should have made it easier for the enemy to kill him?

Of course she is.

The left would not want to direct any anger at the wars expansion.

Christ even code pink is quiet.

Back then it was a Republican. Now that it's a Democrat he can do no wrong.....even though things are slowly getting worse by the day. But they don't have a problem with that because Obama's intentions are in the right place.

Back then it was a Republican. Now that it's a Democrat he can do no wrong.....even though things are slowly getting worse by the day. But they don't have a problem with that because Obama's intentions are in the right place.

Really? Good intentions? Thanks for pointing that out cause I have not been able to tell.
:redface: :lol:

guess she's making the rounds. she went after Pelosi for lying about Iraq in 06. mmm i think she was gonna run Pelosi out be our new speaker :lol::lol: and now she's chasing Osama about afghan.

I am still amazed with the ferocity the right wingnuts attack a Gold Star mother

I am still amazed with the ferocity the right wingnuts attack a Gold Star mother

Just because she's a gold star mother does not mean that she gets a pass to be as bat-shiat crazy as she wants with no criticism.

Woman is a fucking loon who exploited her son's death and has been eating lead paint-chips ever since.

Forum List

Back