Cindy Sheehan back at it

I am still amazed with the ferocity the right wingnuts attack a Gold Star mother

Just because she is a Gold star Mother does not make her untouchable. I have always felt that she has been more about using her son's sacrifice to further her own agenda...and that agenda has more to do with the spotlight than it does shining a light.

I feel the same way about the families of 9/11 victims. I feel for their loss, but that loss does not deify them.

Has someone told her Cheney is no longer in office? cause she doesnt seem to realize that.

Gold Star mothers have earned the right to mourn their lost children in their own way. Only a right wingnut zealot would attack the way a woman mourns her lost child

She isnt mourning. She stopped mourning a long time ago. She is showboating. She needs counseling. She doesnt need to be used by evil people trying to use her as a shield to further their own political agenda. How is it compassionate to keep letting her be used like that?

Gold Star mothers have earned the right to mourn their lost children in their own way. Only a right wingnut zealot would attack the way a woman mourns her lost child

She isnt mourning. She stopped mourning a long time ago. She is showboating. She needs counseling. She doesnt need to be used by evil people trying to use her as a shield to further their own political agenda. How is it compassionate to keep letting her be used like that?

Protesting a war that you feel unjustly took your son is "showboating"?

Well I'm relieved to know Cindy didn't get hurt too badly when the Dims tossed her under their bus a while back. A shame she didn't land on her head...might have knocked some sense into it.

unjustly?.....the kid reuped for another tour,and volunteered for the mission he was killed on....seems Casey looked at this different than his mom......im sure he would feel his mom has gone over the deep end....and would not want her saying he was "unjustly" killed....apparently he died doing what he thought was right....

unjustly?.....the kid reuped for another tour,and volunteered for the mission he was killed on....seems Casey looked at this different than his mom......im sure he would feel his mom has gone over the deep end....and would not want her saying he was "unjustly" killed....apparently he died doing what he thought was right....

A mother lost her son.
This is America where you are offered the freedom of speech and able to speak out peacefully without fear of retaliation.
Just as I say the left should be ashamed of their treatment of those that attend tea parties, the right should be ashamed of the way they have ridiculed Sheehan.
Losing a child...whether it via war, illness or suicide is something no parent should ever have to deal with while worrying about dignity.

She is not showboating. I agree. She is grieving and will grieve till the day she dies.
In her eyes, I believe she is keeping his memory alive.
Unjustly took her son? That is your opinion but by no means fact.

mediawhoring_for_dum.jpg

She is not showboating. I agree. She is grieving and will grieve till the day she dies.
In her eyes, I believe she is keeping his memory alive.
Unjustly took her son? That is your opinion but by no means fact.

The mother has a right to decide if she thinks it was just or not

A mother lost her son.
This is America where you are offered the freedom of speech and able to speak out peacefully without fear of retaliation.
Just as I say the left should be ashamed of their treatment of those that attend tea parties, the right should be ashamed of the way they have ridiculed Sheehan.
Losing a child...whether it via war, illness or suicide is something no parent should ever have to deal with while worrying about dignity.

ok....she still has gone overboard....the war still goes on and every time she goes out there and protests....she looks like a woman who has .....snapped....having those pictures with Chavez is an example.....he used her,he got what he wanted out of it....nothing she has done or is doing,is changing anything....her friends and family should reign her in and get her some help.....

gold star mom spent all of her dead son's insurance on her protest. she didn't even get him a head stone.

The money she spent has nothing to do with the headstone since he was KIA the government provides one free of charge, as a war vet you should have known that.
As a vet you should know that they give the family a check to purchase one. The only time the VA provide a headstone is when the service member is buried in a National graveyard so they can keep it uniformed. Funny you didnt know that.

Now run along and play with your toy soldiers big bad Marine.

Last edited:
gold star mom spent all of her dead son's insurance on her protest. she didn't even get him a head stone.

The money she spent has nothing to do with the headstone since he was KIA the government provides one free of charge, as a war vet you should have known that.
As a vet you should know that they give the family a check to purchase one. The only time the VA provide a headstone is when the service member is buried in a National graveyard so they can keep it uniformed. Funny you didnt know that.

Now run along and play with your toy soldiers big bad Marine.

no fuckin shit. why did he go 2 years without one ???? your lost all right

The real question is, was it worth $700 billion dollars and 4,000 American lives to establish a Shia government in Iraq allied with Iran?

Cindy Sheehan leads protest at CIA, Cheney's house - Yahoo! News

Let's see if I have this straight, Cindy. You're pissed your son was killed. At the same time you think we should have made it easier for the enemy to kill him?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that Cindy Sheehan is protesting the war anymore. She quit as soon as Obama was sworn in as President.

wrong. she's all over Pelosi and Osama about afghan

I'm sorry, but I simply do not believe you. I've been assured by many anti-Obama posters that the Left (including Sheehan) stopped protesting the war after Bush and the Republicans were gone from office.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that Cindy Sheehan is protesting the war anymore. She quit as soon as Obama was sworn in as President.

wrong. she's all over Pelosi and Osama about afghan

I'm sorry, but I simply do not believe you. I've been assured by many anti-Obama posters that the Left (including Sheehan) stopped protesting the war after Bush and the Republicans were gone from office.

About all I could find

Forum List

Back