CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To Frame Hillary Clinton

"ah aint no ways tarred" "it was caused by a video" "we landed under sniper fire" "Chelsea was jogging around the WTC on 9/11" " I always try to tell the truth".

From your standard bearer-------------and you dare to challenge anyone's brain cells?
My standard bearer ?
Like I said one live brain cell.

are you not a hildebeast supporter? you certainly sound like one.
Gee for an eyes only security guy you're extremely stupid and make bias false assumptions a lot.
Fail.

are you a Hillary supporter? yes or no
You have already convicted yourself that I am.

"convicted yourself" ???? uh, ok

it makes no difference when the emails were "marked" classified. Classified data does not have to be marked in order to be classified. The content makes it classified, not the markings.
False ! The filling system is the SOS office and all others it is required to classify all correspondence .
But since all emails must be printed and filled the "stamping is done in order of arrival not importance.

wrong. I held top secret and SAP clearances for years. I know the rules, laws, and punishments for breaking them.

Classified data can be in your head. If you write it down its your responsibility to properly mark and protect it from disclosure.

As usual, you know nothing about the subject and are just parroting the lies fed to you by the Clinton campaign.

If I did what she did, I would be typing this from a jail cell.
Of course you would be dear..
You vastly over estimate your own importance.

nope, just telling it like it is.
Bullshit you are giving a opinion based on your vastly over estimated self importance.
The two are mutually exclusive.

the laws regarding protection of classified data are not an opinion, They are laws, they are on the books. Anyone who has ever had a security clearance knows what they say and what the punishments are for violating them.

Ignorance is not an excuse. Hillary Clinton is guilty, deal with that reality.

False ! The filling system is the SOS office and all others it is required to classify all correspondence .
But since all emails must be printed and filled the "stamping is done in order of arrival not importance.

wrong. I held top secret and SAP clearances for years. I know the rules, laws, and punishments for breaking them.

Classified data can be in your head. If you write it down its your responsibility to properly mark and protect it from disclosure.

As usual, you know nothing about the subject and are just parroting the lies fed to you by the Clinton campaign.

If I did what she did, I would be typing this from a jail cell.
Of course you would be dear..
You vastly over estimate your own importance.

nope, just telling it like it is.
Bullshit you are giving a opinion based on your vastly over estimated self importance.
The two are mutually exclusive.

the laws regarding protection of classified data are not an opinion, They are laws, they are on the books. Anyone who has ever had a security clearance knows what they say and what the punishments are for violating them.

Ignorance is not an excuse. Hillary Clinton is guilty, deal with that reality.
Bahahahaha!

Forum List

Back