Chuck Norris Endorses The Canadian Douchebag Rafael "Ted" Cruz

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Does Cruz know that the biographers of Jesus claimed Jesus walked on water, but Chuck can swim through land. I got that off the internet!

Chuck, If you are reading this I am challenging you to a cage match. Winner take all...Let's see who the baddest senior on the planet really is!

"A flurry of headlines hit the web early Wednesday giving action movie and television star Chuck Norris’ highly coveted endorsement in the presidential race to Sen. Ted Cruz.

And while Norris may eventually support Cruz, if he is the GOP’s presidential nominee, the reporting appears to have bombed.

In a statement to WND, Norris said, “I would like to clarify for the record that I have NOT officially endorsed any candidate for president, contrary to what has been widely reported in the media.”

He continued, “Each of the remaining Republican candidates have strong points and, as I’ve said in my WND culture warrior column, I believe some have the potential to be great presidents. However, I am going to let the citizens of America decide who they think would be the best candidate for the GOP. When the candidate is decided, I will support that person enthusiastically.”

Chuck Norris presidential endorsement? Not so fast!

He has not endorsed anyone yet it seems.

Chuck, If you are reading this I am challenging you to a cage match. Winner take all...Let's see who the baddest senior on the planet really is!

I belt-tested in the same dojo Norris trained in and he didn't scare anybody...never used his martial arts ( tang soo do) in a street fight.

People on this board have a really strange obsession with who people endorse.
It is part of the game why not talk about it?
Basically because endorsements mean nothing I have never heard anyone say I wasn't going to vote for whoever but changed my mind after insert name here endorsed them.

Funny you should mention that. Meghan McCain just said that Carly's endorsement has convinced her to choose cruz.

People on this board have a really strange obsession with who people endorse.
It is part of the game why not talk about it?
Basically because endorsements mean nothing I have never heard anyone say I wasn't going to vote for whoever but changed my mind after insert name here endorsed them.

Funny you should mention that. Meghan McCain just said that Carly's endorsement has convinced her to choose cruz.
First time for everything but I would call that the exception not the rule.

Forum List

Back