Cliton calls for sanctions on Iran after missile tests

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Clinton calls for sanctions on Iran after more missile tests
U.S. Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton on Wednesday called for sanctions against Iran after the Islamic Republic brushed off U.S. concerns and test-fired two ballistic missiles that it said were designed to be able to hit Israel.
Iranian state television showed footage of two Qadr missiles being launched from northern Iran, which the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) said hit targets 1,400 km (870 miles) away.
Iranian agencies said the missiles were stamped with the Hebrew words, "Israel should be wiped from the pages of history," though the inscription could not be seen on any photographs.
"Iran should face sanctions for these activities and the
international community must demonstrate that Iran's threats
toward Israel will not be tolerated," said Clinton, who is ahead in the race to be Democratic nominee at the Nov. 8 presidential elections.
------
I wonder if this will have an effect on obamas endorsement?
I wonder if this will have an effect on the pro-Iranian corrupt cankles supporters? Or will THIS make sense?

Sanctions?

Obama just gave them 150 billion

Iran_Missile_Arsenal-665x288.jpg

Now can anyone name the only country to call for banning all weapons of mass destruction from the Middle East?

Didn't Obama endorse Clinton? Isnt she basically saying he is an idiot?

Clinton supporters!
What do you think?

i agree

or we could always allow israel to get rid of their munitions.

did you think i'd think that what iran did wasn't giving us the finger?
I just figured you were people that supported the iran deal

They are evolving. Just ask Obama on gay marriage, or Hillary on illegal immigration-) The left is allowed to evolve, which means they can never lie, because they evolved-)

Clinton calls for sanctions on Iran after more missile tests
U.S. Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton on Wednesday called for sanctions against Iran after the Islamic Republic brushed off U.S. concerns and test-fired two ballistic missiles that it said were designed to be able to hit Israel.
Iranian state television showed footage of two Qadr missiles being launched from northern Iran, which the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) said hit targets 1,400 km (870 miles) away.
Iranian agencies said the missiles were stamped with the Hebrew words, "Israel should be wiped from the pages of history," though the inscription could not be seen on any photographs.
"Iran should face sanctions for these activities and the
international community must demonstrate that Iran's threats
toward Israel will not be tolerated," said Clinton, who is ahead in the race to be Democratic nominee at the Nov. 8 presidential elections.
------
I wonder if this will have an effect on obamas endorsement?
I wonder if this will have an effect on the pro-Iranian corrupt cankles supporters? Or will THIS make sense?

didnt we just lift the sanctions for our new friends

--LOL

didnt we just give them a bunch of money too

--LOL

Forum List

Back