Chrysler: Another President Obama Success!

Was the federal bailout of Chrysler a good thing for America?

• Total voters
How about D) That tyrant had ZERO right taking over a private business..

Of course that doesn't compute with some....

LOL @ you for believing that Chrysler would have went out of business if they had went through bankruptcy without federal aid.

The bad part is, you are forcing yourself to believe this idiocy simply because you will never...EVER...say good job Mr. President. Good job.

Really? is that why if you go over to the threads about Bin Laden I am front and center saying GOOD JOB OBAMA?

Not my fault the dumb shit hasn't done much to earn a good job from me.

So that would be a fat asian whore fail on your part.

What exactly do you have against big fat Asian whores? :lol: You say this as though its a bad thing?

Oh and good job Mr. President. That just cant come from you cant it hack? You know this was a great move, a gutsy move, but it was needed. He did it and its 100% successful and you know it.

If many conservatives had had their way a couple of years ago, Chrysler, the car company, AND all those Chrysler jobs, AND the support jobs in the factory towns, AND many of the automotive supplier jobs which depended on the auto and truck manufacturer would be GONE.

Thankfully, President Obama and his team had far greater vision and a damn sight more common sense than conservatives had.

Amazing what happens when you abrogate the rule of law and loot the creditors.
How about all those pension funds that got fucked in the ass by Obama and his union thugs?
This is the second time Chrysler has gotten bailed out. How many more times will it take?
Mitch Daniels: Hoosiers vs. Crony Capitalism - WSJ.com

Who exactly was looted?

By the way, do you think all the Chrysler creditors would have gotten their money back if the company went under?

Chrysler Repays $7.6 Billion in Bailout Loans - Fox Business Video - FoxBusiness.com

6 years ahead of schedule...

They would have gotten more than they did.

The bad part is, you are forcing yourself to believe this idiocy simply because you will never...EVER...say good job Mr. President. Good job.

Really? is that why if you go over to the threads about Bin Laden I am front and center saying GOOD JOB OBAMA?

What exactly do you have against big fat Asian whores? :lol: You say this as though its a bad thing?

Oh and good job Mr. President. That just cant come from you cant it hack? You know this was a great move, a gutsy move, but it was needed. He did it and its 100% successful and you know it.

as i said dumb shit, read a thread that is about a subject I think he did good at and I have said so. The only thing I can think of that he's done that I approve of is killing Bin Laden, that's not my fault.

65% think government should not have saved Chrysler.

This will prove to be as big of a disaster as the bailout of Studebaker.

I went to that link and there is not date on that poll, but you will be happy to know this is what a I found there..

Chrysler pays off $7.6 billion in government debt - May. 24, 2011

The payback included the $5.9 billion the carmaker owed in loans to U.S. taxpayers and the $1.7 billion owed to the Canadians, Chrysler said.
"The original loans were repaid in full, more than six years ahead of schedule, along with the payment of accrued interest and additional consideration," said Chrysler, in a statement.
:muahaha:

If many conservatives had had their way a couple of years ago, Chrysler, the car company, AND all those Chrysler jobs, AND the support jobs in the factory towns, AND many of the automotive supplier jobs which depended on the auto and truck manufacturer would be GONE.

Thankfully, President Obama and his team had far greater vision and a damn sight more common sense than conservatives had.

The liberal position on bailouts. "Corperate welfare is bad unless the corperation is unionised and Obama bails them out. "

Well, in my opinion when obie doodle has paid back all the money he took from the shareholders, the pension funds and the people who held GM's debt then they haven't paid back what they owe. So libturds can go sell that story to someone else.

Not to mention the $20 billion they borrowed before Obama saved the world by baling them out.

as i said dumb shit, read a thread that is about a subject I think he did good at and I have said so. The only thing I can think of that he's done that I approve of is killing Bin Laden, that's not my fault.

did you thank him or did you say it was also do to due diligence of Bush or some damn thing? Did you thank him.....didya? lolol

Last edited:

did you thank him or did you say it was also do to due diligance of Bush or some damn thing? Did you thank him.....didya? lolol

Go read the threads dumb shit. I said exactly what I have claimed I said. That Obama deserved all the credit in the world for doing his part in getting Bin Laden. End of discussion.

did you thank him or did you say it was also do to due diligance of Bush or some damn thing? Did you thank him.....didya? lolol

Go read the threads dumb shit. I said exactly what I have claimed I said. That Obama deserved all the credit in the world for doing his part in getting Bin Laden. End of discussion.

I olve seeing you say this.

Dumb shit indeed.

I olve seeing you say this.

Dumb shit indeed.

wtf are you saying here?

The title of the thread really says it all. Obama gets full credit for the US taxpayer taking another huge loss on Chrysler. He should run on this shit. It's priceless!

well not really priceless.....it's at least $7-10 billion in loss to the taxpayers. Great job?

I am glad that the bailouts of GM and Chrysler have worked out to this point. While I was for the bailout of GM, I was opposed to the bailout of Chrysler. While they have rebounded to some degree, I still don't see Chrysler being very competitive long term. Just look at their cars. They still don't have a decent car that gets good gas mileage. And their answer to the small car market is the FIAT? I laughed my ass off when I drove by the new dealership in town. These little two door death traps smaller than the VW Beetle offer a whopping 38 mpg. Now that is pretty good gas mileage, but The Chevy Cruze and Ford Focus get the same type of mileage and those are real cars. Oh, and the price tag for one of these obnoxiously ugly death traps? $16,500! Before I saw the price, I was thinking to myself that I wouldn't consider it if it only cost $5000.

I am glad that the bailouts of GM and Chrysler have worked out to this point. While I was for the bailout of GM, I was opposed to the bailout of Chrysler. While they have rebounded to some degree, I still don't see Chrysler being very competitive long term. Just look at their cars. They still don't have a decent car that gets good gas mileage. And their answer to the small car market is the FIAT? I laughed my ass off when I drove by the new dealership in town. These little two door death traps smaller than the VW Beetle offer a whopping 38 mpg. Now that is pretty good gas mileage, but The Chevy Cruze and Ford Focus get the same type of mileage and those are real cars. Oh, and the price tag for one of these obnoxiously ugly death traps? $16,500! Before I saw the price, I was thinking to myself that I wouldn't consider it if it only cost $5000.

Can you imagine getting T-boned by another car sitting in that thing?

Great job saving the American auto industry

Republicans would have sent it to China

Statist just chase manufactuers OUT by oppressive taxation, and oppressive BIG LABOUR demands...you know them as UNIONS...

BIG LABOR made major concessions in the bailout and it ended up saving their jobs

Great Job by the Obama administration

Remember Auto workers.......Republicans said Let it Fail...who needs them?

So Obama followed through on another Bush policy, in this case to make big corporations richer and you claim Reps are evil and Obama is great...?

I’ll say the same thing I always do, run off of it. Add this “accomplishment” to that list of your so that over the next 17 months or so hundreds of millions of Americas that didn’t like the bail outs can be reminded that it happened anyways. Also for the people that were on the fence or maybe even supported the bails out can lean that Bush did them and that we were lied to about being paid back by Obama and his fringe supporters as a way to add something to Obama’s lacking “accomplishment” list.

Obama should wear his Nobel peace prize around when he campaigns, that will go over well… Even children are now questioning what the Nobel Peace Prize means, good work Obama!

Amazing what happens when you abrogate the rule of law and loot the creditors.
How about all those pension funds that got fucked in the ass by Obama and his union thugs?
This is the second time Chrysler has gotten bailed out. How many more times will it take?
Mitch Daniels: Hoosiers vs. Crony Capitalism - WSJ.com

Who exactly was looted?

By the way, do you think all the Chrysler creditors would have gotten their money back if the company went under?

Chrysler Repays $7.6 Billion in Bailout Loans - Fox Business Video - FoxBusiness.com

6 years ahead of schedule...

The secured creditors would have. That's what 'secured" means.
Amazing how much your cash flow improves when you tell your creditors to eat shit.

Yup. They had no problem hosing the people who actually had money invested through pension plans, 401K's, investments and retirement plans.

Even after the billions in bail outs Chrysler still went into bankrupcy.

Don't think I'll be investing in a car company anytime soon.

Your poll certainly reflects your sentement.

Forum List

Back