Obama signs guest book...May 24, 2008

He's hoping everyone will view him as the blank canvas candidate of 2008 upon which his supporters projected their dreams instead of focusing on the reality of his failed leadership since taking office.

Pretty funny.

So.. he's a human. I'm pretty sure we already knew that.

I still find myself wanting to write "2010" sometimes.

He's hoping everyone will view him as the blank canvas candidate of 2008 upon which his supporters projected their dreams instead of focusing on the reality of his failed leadership since taking office.

^^THIS^^

Yeah he's hoping some will forget...Is this his "Back To The Future" moment? :lol:

More like a What The Fuck moment.

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3179-2012-winning-the-future.jpg

Ya know, I just saw that and it's inexplicable. But, it's excusable. Gaffes happen.

However, it need not be said the never ending howls we would be seeing and hearing, had ol' Dubya done that.

Last edited:
Ya know, I just saw that and it's inexplicable. But, it's excusable. Gaffes happen.

However, it need not be said the never ending howls we would be seeing and hearing, had ol' Dubya done that.

I know. If he were Republican we would hear nothing but how stupid he was from rdean, chris, TM, and them. Oddly enough they havent said a word.

Naaaah He want to blame Bush for 2 more years before the election

He doesn't know what year it is.
He doesn't know how many states there are.
He bangs his head while boarding Marine I.
He gives the wrong format DVD's (of himself) to the Queen of England.
Makes jokes about disabled people on the Jay Leno show.
Didn't know how to spell "Syracuse" on his NCAA pick board.
He thinks "Austrian" is a language.
He bows deeply to a Saudi King.
Thinks the Mexican holiday is called "Cinco de Quatro"
Said Americans liberated Auchwitz when it was the Russians who did.
"Marine Corpse"
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Barack Obama says our approach to immigration makes us stronger than "countries like Europe".

The man's an idiot. But he's Black so Liberals give him a pass.
[/FONT]

Forum List

Back