Quit Saying That Obama Doesn't Have Any Accomplishments

44d99403-b52e-4742-8fde-b08e1ce392be.jpg
and there you are.

project much?
nowhere near what you do. glad to see you out trolling though.

Ahhh, ok. So you can't offer a valid explanation why he won't become President #46.

I see.

been watching the hearing today?

lol... that.

Of course I watched some of it. You are no closer to impeachment than you were during Schiff's Tijuana donkey show, regardless of what that trio of over-educated liberal hacks thinks.

impeachment is a' comin'.................. i doubt the senate will convict though.

So? Impeach away.

That won't stop him from performing another four years of MAGA. Imagine: Two more conservatives on the SC, a couple hundred more conservatives on lower court benches, more executive orders destroying your shitty liberal progressive agenda.

Feels good, doesn't it? Just smile if you want President Trump to push it a little further up your collective assholes, I know you love it. :11:

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

that methane you are breathing in that rightwing bubble that you live in, has gone straight to brain cell mass murder inside yer head.
and yet there you are.

Ahhh, ok. So you can't offer a valid explanation why he won't become President #46.

I see.

lol... that.

Of course I watched some of it. You are no closer to impeachment than you were during Schiff's Tijuana donkey show, regardless of what that trio of over-educated liberal hacks thinks.

impeachment is a' comin'.................. i doubt the senate will convict though.

So? Impeach away.

That won't stop him from performing another four years of MAGA. Imagine: Two more conservatives on the SC, a couple hundred more conservatives on lower court benches, more executive orders destroying your shitty liberal progressive agenda.

Feels good, doesn't it? Just smile if you want President Trump to push it a little further up your collective assholes, I know you love it. :11:

that methane you are breathing in that rightwing bubble that you live in, has gone straight to brain cell mass murder inside yer head.

No methane in my atmosphere, just the sweet-smelling air of freedom, hillbilly.

He accomplished blowing the greatest opportunity ever and instead set race relation back 40 years.

shame on obama for being black. & damn those innocent racists who depicted him with a bone in his nose or hanging from a tree.
Obama could've United us instead of dividing us further.

damn that blackness on his skin. i blame melanin.
I know, I guess you take the boy out of the hood, but not the hood out of the boy. His hatred of whites showed.

that's so freakin' ridiculous given that he's 1/2 white.

lol... that.

So? Impeach away.

i'm a hillbilly?

So? Impeach away.

i'm a hillbilly?

Ok then. Peckerwood.

Hillbillies have more sense.

lol... that.

So? Impeach away.

and yet there you are.

flick.jpg

He accomplished blowing the greatest opportunity ever and instead set race relation back 40 years.

shame on obama for being black. & damn those innocent racists who depicted him with a bone in his nose or hanging from a tree.

I know, I guess you take the boy out of the hood, but not the hood out of the boy. His hatred of whites showed.

and yet played the victim plantation boi.

So? Impeach away.

and yet there you are.

flick.jpg
giphy.gif

So? Impeach away.

i'm a hillbilly?

Ok then. Peckerwood.

lol.... how wrong can you get.........

So? Impeach away.

i'm a hillbilly?

Ok then. Peckerwood.

never as wrong as you!

donny is whining right now... boo fucking hoo.

and he's still president, sounds like it's you doing the whining little man.

So? Impeach away.

i'm a hillbilly?

Ok then. Peckerwood.

Hick? Clodhopper? Rube? Yokel? Am I getting closer?

Naww, I'll just stick with "hillbilly" or "perckerwood."

i'm a hillbilly?

Ok then. Peckerwood.

never as wrong as you!

& you say i'm a troll.

12673.projection.jpg

i'm a hillbilly?

Ok then. Peckerwood.

Hick? Clodhopper? Rube? Yokel?

Am I getting closer?

colder.

your little man is complaining like a little bitch.

your little man is complaining like a little bitch.
and still the president and you're still whining little man.

Forum List

Back