Christophera's Amazing Invisible Concrete Core.

This is the WTC 2 concrete core standing at about 1/2 height. Note the center is higher, rounded. The WTC 2 core had its long axis pointing north. Looking from the west, we see the long side of the core. The high rounded center is due to the third wall crossing the center of the short axis shown here with dashed lines.

wtc2.core.pedastalbase.jpg

The above is a complete fabrication by you in order to deal with the evidence brought to your attention in the previous years. You originally thought the towers were the same and then changed your tune to try and show that WTC1 and WTC2 were vastly different.

The first major mistake you make in your fake layout is the solid concrete pedestal you propose. There were 24 local elevators in the interior of the core that services each third of the towers. The lowest third had 24 elevators that were accessed from INSIDE the core on the LOBBY level. This simple fact can be verified by anyone who had worked in WTC2. I have spoken to numerous people that had worked there and all verify this fact.

The second major mistake is your claim of not one, not two, not three, but four hallways in the core that supposedly opened THROUGH your supposed concrete core walls. How in the world did they run 24 local elevators, 2 freight elevators, and a stairwell up through the core and not interfere with these 4 hallways (2 each that ran the long axis and short axis)?

Text refutation mean nothing in a world of evidence.

gam and stan stalked me from lets roll 9/11 through the david icke forum to break for news dot com. I was banned at all of them.

Breakfornews.com Fintan Dunne

Curious now that gam has posted here, my link to the NIST screen shot of their disclaimer will not work to post the image.

URL]

I just learned this in the clean debate zone thread,

CDZ - clean debate on the NIST report banned US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and compensate for it by breaking up the url which still won't link because of an external redirect. This is a screen shot of my browser history showing the external redirect when trying to link from the usmessageboard with the link to the screen shot of the NIST report showing that they had no idea of the structural design of the Twins.

eafg9w.jpg

Conclusion, gam is high level agent for perps.

This is the WTC 2 concrete core standing at about 1/2 height. Note the center is higher, rounded. The WTC 2 core had its long axis pointing north. Looking from the west, we see the long side of the core. The high rounded center is due to the third wall crossing the center of the short axis shown here with dashed lines.

The above is a complete fabrication by you in order to deal with the evidence brought to your attention in the previous years. You originally thought the towers were the same and then changed your tune to try and show that WTC1 and WTC2 were vastly different.

The first major mistake you make in your fake layout is the solid concrete pedestal you propose. There were 24 local elevators in the interior of the core that services each third of the towers. The lowest third had 24 elevators that were accessed from INSIDE the core on the LOBBY level. This simple fact can be verified by anyone who had worked in WTC2. I have spoken to numerous people that had worked there and all verify this fact.

The second major mistake is your claim of not one, not two, not three, but four hallways in the core that supposedly opened THROUGH your supposed concrete core walls. How in the world did they run 24 local elevators, 2 freight elevators, and a stairwell up through the core and not interfere with these 4 hallways (2 each that ran the long axis and short axis)?

What you claim existed is a physical impossibility. Anyone can find someone who worked in WTC2 and asked them if there was local elevator access from within the core at the lobby level.

You made up your fantasy about the WTC2 core as being different based on evidence provided to you years ago. You initially believed the cores were the same. You have been shown not only with math, but with photographic evidence as well.

You are so desperate to to show your fantasies are true that you tried to use a photograph of the NEW tower during construction as evidence of your fake concrete cores of the old towers.

Pathetic!

What you claim existed is a physical impossibility. Anyone can find someone who worked in WTC2 and asked them if there was local elevator access from within the core at the lobby level.

You made up your fantasy about the WTC2 core as being different based on evidence provided to you years ago. You initially believed the cores were the same. You have been shown not only with math, but with photographic evidence as well.

You are so desperate to to show your fantasies are true that you tried to use a photograph of the NEW tower during construction as evidence of your fake concrete cores of the old towers.

Pathetic!

Post a link to where I use a photo of the new tower. You cannot, that is a lie. I've never posted an image of that tower anywhere and do not even have one.

Where is your evidence for the core you assert was in the center of the towers?

Let us see images from 9/11 showing the steel core columns in the core area. No surrounding it, not off to the side, but in the center. Because you assert there was a steel framed core, you need to show columns WITH diagonal bracing and gusset plats at column/beam intersections.

No text assertions accepted.

A massive piece of the WTC 1 concrete core wall falling into the core area at about 400 feet off the ground.

core_animation_75.gif

gam and stan stalked me from lets roll 9/11 through the david icke forum to break for news dot com. I was banned at all of them.

Breakfornews.com Fintan Dunne

Curious now that gam has posted here, my link to the NIST screen shot of their disclaimer will not work to post the image.

URL]

I just learned this in the clean debate zone thread,

CDZ - clean debate on the NIST report banned US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and compensate for it by breaking up the url which still won't link because of an external redirect. This is a screen shot of my browser history showing the external redirect when trying to link from the usmessageboard with the link to the screen shot of the NIST report showing that they had no idea of the structural design of the Twins.

eafg9w.jpg

Conclusion, gam is high level agent for perps.

It's a conspiracy to destroy you, Christa! :lmao:

agent Gamolon-AKA fizz's handlers sent him here to fart on your thread chris.

Yep, gam's got the forums staked out. He stopped posting at the Politicalforum.com after visiting my profile there. Seems he's got high level backing in order to create external redirects here.
The infiltration of government is getting worried. I suspect that is behind the patriot act getting dropped and a number of other actions in the last few months.

Time to put the pressure on for a lawful and peaceful Revolution, we'll get the truth in a real meaningful way if we can end the abridging of the purpose of free speech.

That will seriously wake America up. The apathy and confusion will dissipate quickly and we will Find Americans functionally taking part in poetics like they never have before.

Post a link to where I use a photo of the new tower. You cannot, that is a lie. I've never posted an image of that tower anywhere and do not even have one.
No problem Chris.

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

Here's a screen capture from your site linked above claiming that the photo shows the core of the north tower.

I found a larger photo of the one above on the site below. It's an early stage construction photo of the Freedom Tower.
tats-Unis Obama soutient la cr ation d une mosqu e Ground Zero Jeuneafrique.com - le premier site d information et d actualit sur l Afrique

The translated caption bel0w the photo says:
Workers on the Ground Zero site in New York , July 15, 2010 .

You were saying?

:eusa_liar:

Let us see images from 9/11 showing the steel core columns in the core area. No surrounding it, not off to the side, but in the center. Because you assert there was a steel framed core, you need to show columns WITH diagonal bracing and gusset plats at column/beam intersections.

Your concrete core is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. You have been shown that many times. You assertions are made up. There was no pedestal in WTC2. People accessed the elevators from within the core. I have spoken to people who worked in it. You're full of crap. You originally had it right when you said the towers were basically the same. You changed your tune to "the towers were different" when people started challenging you and showed that your were wrong about the concrete core.

That history of your postings speaks volumes. For someone who claims to have seen a documentary showing all the supposed facts you use, you sure have changed your story quite a bit.

Do I need to again show you how PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE your core is?

Last edited:
No, to destroy the constitution and enslave Americans.
Nonsense – paranoid, delusional, and unfounded.

That is exactly what an agent of the perpetrators would post when confronted with evidence adequate to convince a structural engineer that NIST had been decieved about the design and construction of the Towers core structure.

The structural information I've provided makes perfect engineering sense and is supported by independently verified information.

Because 3,000 people were murdered in 20 seconds, then they were all deprived of a proper, lawful investigation and Americas military was unlawfully and unconstitutionally sent to war, the information regarding the structural deception is VITAL to a continued civil society.

With consideration of those facts your post condones a treasonous and inhuman, unlawful, unconstitutional, treasonous position that is based in fear, unreason and social manipulation.

You posted no evidence, accordingly, what I've posted is unrefuted by your post.

No problem Chris.

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

Here's a screen capture from your site linked above claiming that the photo shows the core of the north tower.

I found a larger photo of the one above on the site below. It's an early stage construction photo of the Freedom Tower.
tats-Unis Obama soutient la cr ation d une mosqu e Ground Zero Jeuneafrique.com - le premier site d information et d actualit sur l Afrique

The translated caption bel0w the photo says:
Workers on the Ground Zero site in New York , July 15, 2010 .

You were saying?

4327465803_1a5f6e2743.jpg

No. The new tower has distinctive structure with truncated corners as this photo shows.

The photo I use came from Dr. Ron Larsen who took it from another site.

Most importantly, YOU CANNOT AND HAVE NOT POSTED IMAGES FROM 9/11 SHOWING STEEL CORE COLUMNS IN THE CORE AREA.

Whereas I have posted numerous images of the concrete core from 9/11 and those photos and video show concrete unmistakably with only concrete in the core area or an empty core.

This can only be concrete.

southcorestands.gif

No. The new tower has distinctive structure with truncated corners as this photo shows.

The photo I use came from Dr. Ron Larsen who took it from another site.
Oh Chris, the lies you tell to keep the fantasy alive.

The photo on your website:

Is from the photo taken from this website:

Here is a screen capture of the website WITH the photo:

The photo is of ground zero. It was taken on July 15th, 2010. It is the Freedom Tower. Why are you trying to pass off a photo of a structure taken on July 15th, 2010 as a photo of the construction of the north tower some 40 years ago?

You've been BUSTED!

Your concrete core is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. You have been shown that many times. You assertions are made up. There was no pedestal in WTC2. People accessed the elevators from within the core. I have spoken to people who worked in it. You're full of crap. You originally had it right when you said the towers were basically the same. You changed your tune to "the towers were different" when people started challenging you and showed that your were wrong about the concrete core.

That history of your postings speaks volumes. For someone who claims to have seen a documentary showing all the supposed facts you use, you sure have changed your story quite a bit.

Do I need to again show you how PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE your core is?

Why are all these people describing a concrete core then?

Numerous usenet or internet postings describing a concrete core. Or why is a structural engineer certified in 12 states, the 2001 safety report for FEMA by August Domel identifying a concrete core?

Why haven't you posted a single image if steel core columns in the core area from 9/11?

I'll tell why.

There were no steel core columns in the core area.

Last edited:

More proof you're full of crap.

Here is another photo of the Freedom Tower:

Look at the buildings in the background picture below from your website picture and tell me they don't match up. It's the Freedom Tower you tried to pass off as the north tower!

Why are all these people describing a concrete core then?.
They were wrong!

Tell me why Leslie Robertson wrote me an email and told me there was no concrete core when I asked him about it? Why does everyone I have spoken with that had worked in the towers tell me your layout is garbage? Why can I prove that your supposed core, based on facts taken from a documentary that you can't locate, be shown to be PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE? Why did you use a picture from 2010 and claim it was of the north tower from more then 40 years ago? If your concrete core is based on facts obtained from the documentary, why have you changed your descriptions of the cores so much over all this time? Why did you think that the cores were similar when you started all this crap and then change your story to be that they were drastically different?

You have been caught lying about a photo YOU said was of the north tower, when in actuality, it was of the Freedom Tower in 2010.

You know Chris its funny how agent Fizz was allegedly banned here.Notice how agent Gam hadnt been posting at this site for ages ANYWHERE on any threads and all of a sudden when you bring THIS thread of Fizz's back,Gam appears out of nowhere after several months of hiatus?.:lmao: as I said,doesnt look like agent fizz is actually banned at this site if you catch my drift?:biggrin:

Why are all these people describing a concrete core then?.
They were wrong!

Tell me why Leslie Robertson wrote me an email and told me there was no concrete core when I asked him about it? Why does everyone I have spoken with that had worked in the towers tell me your layout is garbage? Why can I prove that your supposed core, based on facts taken from a documentary that you can't locate, be shown to be PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE? Why did you use a picture from 2010 and claim it was of the north tower from more then 40 years ago? If your concrete core is based on facts obtained from the documentary, why have you changed your descriptions of the cores so much over all this time? Why did you think that the cores were similar when you started all this crap and then change your story to be that they were drastically different?

You have been caught lying about a photo YOU said was of the north tower, when in actuality, it was of the Freedom Tower in 2010.

Your text claims mean nothing next to photographic evidence.

This went to the US district court. Two separate annotate views of the concrete core wall of WTC 1.

panel_1.jpg

Where are your photos from 9/11 of this completely absurd misrepresentation from the WTC commission?

URL]

ON EDIT: Uh oh, external redirect keeping that BIG lie from being seen. Agent gam has help.

Copy/past then take out the spaces to see the absurd core columns with NO DIAGONAL BRACING!

http:// algoxy.com/ conc/ images/ femacore.gif

Of course people are misrepresenting L.E. Robertson all the time. He's very old now and cannot defend himself.

Here is a mock up of the original newsweek page, BEFORE someone paid them off or simply misrepresented Robertson again.

September 13 2001 Newsweek article-Leslie Robertson 9-11

And of course the structural engineer that did the safety report for FEMA is something you completely avoid.

http://algoxy.com/psych/images3/domel-www.ncsea.down#27D39A.pdf

Your text is incompetent, but that is all you've got. Being an agent, you have to continue with your unsupportable position.

Sad making money from keeping the methods of mass murder secret.

Last edited:
You know Chris its funny how agent Fizz was allegedly banned here.Notice how agent Gam hadnt been posting at this site for ages ANYWHERE on any threads and all of a sudden when you bring THIS thread of Fizz's back,Gam appears out of nowhere after several months of hiatus?.:lmao: as I said,doesnt look like agent fizz is actually banned at this site if you catch my drift?:biggrin:

Fizz had a different style than gam who has stalked me across the web for perhaps 10 years. At least his disgusting cohort stan is not with him. See the crap at the icke forum I had to put up with.

Fix the spaces again. Not supposed to post other forums here but this is to disclose treason.

http:// David Icke forum/showthread.php?t=8808&page=22

Another with sidekick stan

http:// David Icke forum/ showthread.php?p=1084347

But gam has help in high places to create external redirects on the image I tried to post. That image condems the WTC commissions first report.

Hard to believe they put that in it. Anyone knows structural engineering is going to look at that and go, "WTF?"

Just like the screen shot of the WTC report disclaimer where it admits that there structural info may be wrong. Just in case it works. Somebody else ought to try posting this to confirm it the redirect.

URL]

Copy/paste and take out the spaces to make it work.

http:// algoxy.com/ psych/ images/ nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

Last edited:

Fizz had a different style than gam who has stalked me across the web for perhaps 10 years. At least his disgusting cohort stan is not with him. See the crap at the icke forum I had to put up with.

Fix the spaces again. Not supposed to post other forums here but this is to disclose treason.

http:// David Icke forum/showthread.php?t=8808&page=22

Another with sidekick stan

http:// David Icke forum/ showthread.php?p=1084347

But gam has help in high places to create external redirects on the image I tried to post. That image condems the WTC commissions first report.

Hard to believe they put that in it. Anyone knows structural engineering is going to look at that and go, "WTF?"

Just like the screen shot of the WTC report disclaimer where it admits that there structural info may be wrong. Just in case it works. Somebody else ought to try posting this to confirm it the redirect.

URL]

Copy/paste and take out the spaces to make it work.

http:// algoxy.com/ psych/ images/ nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg
Why did you lie on your website and use a photo of the early stage of construction of the Freedom Tower and state it was the north tower?

Who is paying YOU to spread such lies Chris? Which part of the government? Why do you keep changing your story to fit the evidence people bring against your core craziness? You haven't maintained a solid stance since you began your concrete core crusade.

You said your knowledge of the core was based on a documentary you saw years ago. Has the documentary changed? Is that why you keep changing your story?

Forum List

Back