Christmas

aRHWEqp.jpg

Mary and Joseph were not refugees, they were traveling to be registered in a census
Hi, Sassy...

My church handed out presents to over 500 kids yesterday...

Could you imagine their disappointment if the Libs killed that magical day???

That is fantastic!!!! We're doing ours next weekend. Thank you and your Church, I'm sure the kids appreciated it. :)

Mary and Joseph were not refugees, they were traveling to be registered in a census
Hi, Sassy...

That is fantastic!!!! We're doing ours next weekend. Thank you and your Church, I'm sure the kids appreciated it. :)

My wife and I took a bag of stocking stuffers for the kids so our Church can give them out next Saturday when we have our food pantry open. The local Police Department has a program to hand out stockings filled with goodies for the kids and is collecting food to help stock our Church food pantry in preparation for Christmas. A lot kids and adults will get something for Christmas that otherwise would go without.

Hi, Sassy...

My wife and I took a bag of stocking stuffers for the kids so our Church can give them out next Saturday when we have our food pantry open. The local Police Department has a program to hand out stockings filled with goodies for the kids and is collecting food to help stock our Church food pantry in preparation for Christmas. A lot kids and adults will get something for Christmas that otherwise would go without.

My husband I "adopted" a military family, the husband is in Afghan and we bought for the two little girls, they are 2 and 4. I had fun shopping for them :)

Conservatives to the rest of humanity "I'm sorry, there is no room at the inn. Ever! Now go the f#$k away so we can get back to raping our land and the poor."

The "Middle Eastern couple" in question were Jews. Too bad FDR was around when Jewish refugees were denied admission to the US before, during and after the Holocaust. Too bad FDR was around to lock up Japanese American citizens and confiscate their real estate for sale to his greedy democrat land speculators.

Hi, Sassy...

My husband I "adopted" a military family, the husband is in Afghan and we bought for the two little girls, they are 2 and 4. I had fun shopping for them :)
Outstanding!

Christmas is the story of a Middle Eastern couple trying to find refuge.
Thank goodness Donald Trump and those of his ilk were not around at that time.

What a pathetic LIE, they were looking for a motel, all of them were full.
The US is full, just like all of the inns.
If Jesus ran the Inn and it was full, he would find a way to make room.
too many Christians are not acting like Jesus when it comes to those in need through out the world.

Christmas is the story of a Middle Eastern couple trying to find refuge.
Thank goodness Donald Trump and those of his ilk were not around at that time.

What a pathetic LIE, they were looking for a motel, all of them were full.
The US is full, just like all of the inns.
If Jesus ran the Inn and it was full, he would find a way to make room.
too many Christians are not acting like Jesus when it comes to those in need through out the world.

You might be right, but I doubt he would borrow money from china to do it. There comes a time you have to worry about the welfare of the people in your own house before you consider more charity for others.

Forum List

Back