Christine Ford Has CIA Connections

Now, of course, Snopes and a slew of partisanly vested entities categorically call this false and R-wing conspiracy 'wet dreaming'
Perhaps you didn't read my actual post where I mentioned Snopes already... I'm looking for you to dig deeper than that 'Penelope'... some actual original content as well, lol.

Now, of course, Snopes and a slew of partisanly vested entities categorically call this false and R-wing conspiracy 'wet dreaming'
Perhaps you didn't read my actual post where I mentioned Snopes already... I'm looking for you to dig deeper than that 'Penelope'... some actual original content as well, lol.

I don't need to waste my time any further on this craziness.

You could just say you do not believe her, you don't have to make crap up about her.

Have the democrats (Feinstein in particular) scripted this 11th hour "bombshell" of Dr. Ford? More & more, me thinks so! Dr. Savage submitted the below paragraphs seeking the truth of possible CIA ties. Now, of course, Snopes and a slew of partisanly vested entities categorically call this false and R-wing conspiracy 'wet dreaming', however, there are some irrefutable facts that link Dr. Ford indirectly & perhaps directly to the CIA.

What rational and credible debunking of these "coincidental" CIA theories might the sage and 'omniscient' naysayers on this forum have to offer?

WHO IS DR BLASEY FORD?

WELL, BESIDES BEING A “PROFESSOR” AT THE OFF BRAND UNIVERSITY, SHE ALSO WORKS AT A MAJOR UNIVERSITY DOWN THE STREET FROM PALO ALTO. SHE JUST SO HAPPENS TO HEAD UP THE CIA UNDERGRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY.

CHRISTINE BLASEY’S BROTHER, RALPH THE THIRD, USED TO WORK FOR THE INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM OF BAKER, HOSTETLER. THE FIRM CREATED FUSION GPS, THE COMPANY WHO WROTE THE RUSSIAN “DOSSIER”. THEY LATER ADMITTED IT WAS ONLY A COLLECTION OF FIELD INTERVIEWS.

BAKER HOSTETLER IS LOCATED IN THE SAME BUILDING WHERE THE CIA OPERATES THREE COMPANIES CALLED:
RED COATS INC.
ADMIRAL SECURITY SERVICES AND
DATAWATCH
THEY ARE OPERATED BY RALPH BLASEY II. HE IS THE FATHER OF CHRISTINE AND RALPH III.

IS DR FORD DEEPLY TIED TO CIA? ⋆ The Savage Nation

I think this Feinstein, Democrat, fake media and loony pawn Ford fiasco is blowing up in their faces...

Their crimes should investigated..

I say vote Republican or we'll never know what happened.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/christine-blasey-ford-cia/

This theory, and its component strands, were written about and promoted on several non-mainstream web sites during September 2018, including What Does It Mean, the BrassBalls blog, ZeroHedge, Before It’s News, and in a segment on Alex Jones’ InfoWars show (in which Jones claimed Blasey Ford and her family were part of the “leftist arm of the CIA,” whose function is “to create transgender children,” among other pronouncements).

Time to get your head out of the gutter.
pondering-Snopes.jpg

MODS - PLEASE MOVE TO CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Michael Savage?
Please refute Any aspect of the linked article. They are a set of facts, largely pertaining to the employment of Dr. Ford, her brother and father; there is NO ambiguity when it comes to employment, now is there!

Sorry - I don't "refute" previously debunked conspiracy theories. Your thread is ridiculous.

:290968001256257790-final:

Have the democrats (Feinstein in particular) scripted this 11th hour "bombshell" of Dr. Ford? More & more, me thinks so! Dr. Savage submitted the below paragraphs seeking the truth of possible CIA ties. Now, of course, Snopes and a slew of partisanly vested entities categorically call this false and R-wing conspiracy 'wet dreaming', however, there are some irrefutable facts that link Dr. Ford indirectly & perhaps directly to the CIA.

What rational and credible debunking of these "coincidental" CIA theories might the sage and 'omniscient' naysayers on this forum have to offer?

WHO IS DR BLASEY FORD?

WELL, BESIDES BEING A “PROFESSOR” AT THE OFF BRAND UNIVERSITY, SHE ALSO WORKS AT A MAJOR UNIVERSITY DOWN THE STREET FROM PALO ALTO. SHE JUST SO HAPPENS TO HEAD UP THE CIA UNDERGRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY.

CHRISTINE BLASEY’S BROTHER, RALPH THE THIRD, USED TO WORK FOR THE INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM OF BAKER, HOSTETLER. THE FIRM CREATED FUSION GPS, THE COMPANY WHO WROTE THE RUSSIAN “DOSSIER”. THEY LATER ADMITTED IT WAS ONLY A COLLECTION OF FIELD INTERVIEWS.

BAKER HOSTETLER IS LOCATED IN THE SAME BUILDING WHERE THE CIA OPERATES THREE COMPANIES CALLED:
RED COATS INC.
ADMIRAL SECURITY SERVICES AND
DATAWATCH
THEY ARE OPERATED BY RALPH BLASEY II. HE IS THE FATHER OF CHRISTINE AND RALPH III.

IS DR FORD DEEPLY TIED TO CIA? ⋆ The Savage Nation
I was thinking menopause.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/christine-blasey-ford-cia/

This theory, and its component strands, were written about and promoted on several non-mainstream web sites during September 2018, including What Does It Mean, the BrassBalls blog, ZeroHedge, Before It’s News, and in a segment on Alex Jones’ InfoWars show (in which Jones claimed Blasey Ford and her family were part of the “leftist arm of the CIA,” whose function is “to create transgender children,” among other pronouncements).

Time to get your head out of the gutter.
View attachment 220015

Learn something

Snopes - Media Bias/Fact Check
https://www.snopes.com/eye-of-the-beholder/

Nah. She's not bright enough. The CIA wouldn't hire her dumb ass.

And you graduated from - 9th grade was it? :rolleyes-41:

She earned an undergraduate degree in experimental psychology in 1988[4] from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.[3] She received a master's degree in clinical psychology from Pepperdine University in 1991.[4] In 1996, she received a PhD in educational psychology from the University of Southern California.[4] Her 1995 dissertation was entitled Measuring Young Children's Coping Responses to Interpersonal Conflict.[13] In 2009, she earned a master's degree in epidemiology, with a focus on the subject of biostatistics,[14] from Stanford University School of Medicine.[4]

She earned an undergraduate degree in experimental psychology in 1988[4] from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.[3] She received a master's degree in clinical psychology from Pepperdine University in 1991.[4] In 1996, she received a PhD in educational psychology from the University of Southern California.[4] Her 1995 dissertation was entitled Measuring Young Children's Coping Responses to Interpersonal Conflict.[13] In 2009, she earned a master's degree in epidemiology, with a focus on the subject of biostatistics,[14] from Stanford University School of Medicine.[4]
Claudette will come back with some ignorant retort about libtard degrees in basket weaving. Ford is a smart, educated woman. No amount of snarkism by USMB trolls will change that.

Claudette will come back with some ignorant retort about libtard degrees in basket weaving. Ford is a smart, educated woman. No amount of snarkism by USMB trolls will change that.

Well for a smart educated woman she waited 36 years to report a sexual assault she never reported to her parents or the police.

She has a hard time remembering anything about the party she was at and two witnesses she provided said they weren't at that party.

If you consider her smart maybe you should look the word up.

Claudette is not one of our brighter contributors. That I can tell you ;)

Well for a smart educated woman she waited 36 years to report a sexual assault she never reported to her parents or the police.

She has a hard time remembering anything about the party she was at and two witnesses she provided said they weren't at that party.

If you consider her smart maybe you should look the word up.

You forgot ,not knowing what parts of our government are involved in confirming a nominee to SCOTUS.
Not knowing how to get information to the WH.
Asking for advice from people on a beach regarding very serious legal matters.

Claudette is not one of our brighter contributors. That I can tell you ;)

A lot brighter than you dumbass.

'Pretty Poser' behaves like a eight year old girl with the handwriting of a five year old.
She bragged about fucking 54 men during her high school years.
99.99% of girls who behave this way have been sexually abused by a relative.
Someone needs to investigate 'daddy'. I bet his fingers still smell.

Forum List

Back