Trump calls out warmonger Bush for the traiter he is.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I still think Trump is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama.Until he proves me wrong and gets rid of those evil organizations the CIA,FBI and fed as Kennedy tried to do,I think he is just playing americans.I give him two more years till his first term to prove me wrong. even if he is playing us just saying what we want to hear.He DID at least tell the truth about traiter warmonger Bush at one time at least.

Trump vs. Bush: They Said There Were Weapons of Mass Destruction And They Knew There Were None. They Lied.

Gotta hand credit where it is due..I didn't really care for Bush but thanks to him many a goat fugger met Allah

I still think Trump is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama.Until he proves me wrong and gets rid of those evil organizations the CIA,FBI and fed as Kennedy tried to do,I think he is just playing americans.I give him two more years till his first term to prove me wrong. even if he is playing us just saying what we want to hear.He DID at least tell the truth about traiter warmonger Bush at one time at least.

Trump vs. Bush: They Said There Were Weapons of Mass Destruction And They Knew There Were None. They Lied.
Trump is wrong. Yes there were WMD in Iraq. And even worse, Al Qaeda had a WMD facility in the territory that they controlled and governed in NE Iraq.

Trump is wrong. Yes there were WMD in Iraq. And even worse, Al Qaeda had a WMD facility in the territory that they controlled and governed in NE Iraq.
They even had Migs to deliver it with.

Forum List

Back