Christie lays the blame at Trump's feet: Trump blames DOJ for targeting him, but DOJ wouldn't even be prosecuting Trump if he returned the documents

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Christie also says if there's something like a Cuban missile crisis when a new POTUS is elected, neither Biden or Trump have the capacity to deal with it. i agree on Biden, disagree on Trump. what about you?

Christie also says if there's something like a Cuban missile crisis when a new POTUS is elected, neither Biden or Trump have the capacity to deal with it. i agree on Biden, disagree on Trump. what about you?

Trump would look to see how he and his corrupt family could profit -- fuck the nation.

According to MAGA, it's always everyone's fault. Orange Jesus has never done anything wrong.

I remember when it was only the progressives who never took responsibility for their actions.

Trump is under indictment because he's a criminal psycho & a retard.

You zipperheads are going to have to try harder than that. Trump will not only be your next President, he will forever live in that empty space between your ears, pissing in the dark corners of your medulla, and drawing pictures of dicks on the inside of your cranium walls.

TDS is incurable, don't you know that?

" The blame at Trump's feet"? What blame?
watch the damn video. he attacked Trump the whole time for the documents saga

the response to this thread reminds me why i hate this place. just kidding lol

watch the damn video. he attacked Trump the whole time for the documents saga

the response to this thread reminds me why i hate this place. just kidding lol

Why would I want to watch some fat slob that Trump beat in 2016? The only reason he's all over FOX News is because Trump made him look like a pussy when he whupped his ass.

Why would I want to watch some fat slob that Trump beat in 2016? The only reason he's all over FOX News is because Trump made him look like a pussy when he whupped his ass.
did you know Christie won't do Mark Levin's show, despite having been invited multiple times. enjoy that little tidbit!

Forum List

Back