Christie becomes first GOP candidate to use Trump’s mugshot in attack ad

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
First off, Chris Christie never had a chance at winning the nomination. The term RINO comes to mind. This latest move shows how desperate he is. Any Republican attacking Trump is making a big mistake.

---Christie has included the mugshot in his latest campaign ad, drawing attention to the Republican frontrunner's indictment in Georgia over election interference allegations.---

First off, Chris Christie never had a chance at winning the nomination. The term RINO comes to mind. This latest move shows how desperate he is. Any Republican attacking Trump is making a big mistake.

---Christie has included the mugshot in his latest campaign ad, drawing attention to the Republican frontrunner's indictment in Georgia over election interference allegations.---

Christie would rather re-elect biden than trump

What a jerk

Christie is fast becoming America's most slapable person. He loves throwing staff and friends under the bus to save his own miserable ass. Total POS. And has anyone seen Mary Pat recently. If not, I think he might have eaten her.

RINO is what they call anyone who realizes that Trump has turned the GOP into a cult of personality.

I'm surprised no one asked him about Bridgegate lately?
Why are Republicans so focussed on things that happened 10 years ago? Why are you looking backwards????

Why aren't Republicans giving anyone something they can vote "FOR". What exactly is Donald Trump offering the American people that makes you want to vote for him. The only thing he's promising is to "ignore the Constitution" and he's going after Democrats.

And if your only answer is that he's not the Democrats, that's not a reason.

Oh, maybe because after Trump tried to overthrow the government, closing a tunnel to mess with a mayor doesn't seem so bad.
LOL!!
No one tried to overthrow the government.
J6 was a protest over a stolen election.
In spite of the FBI, 51 traitors, the Twitter Files, Zuckerbucks, and the MSM's constant anti-Trump bias, and millions of bullshit mail-in ballots, Trump lost by about 43,000 votes in AZ, GA, and WI.
The 2020 election sent the US down the "wrong track", so says about 75% of voters.
In 2024 we need a major course correction, and Chris Christie isn't the answer.

Why are Republicans so focused on things that happened 10 years ago? Why are you looking backwards???? Why aren't Republicans giving anyone something they can vote "FOR". What exactly is Donald Trump offering the American people that makes you want to vote for him. The only thing he's promising is to "ignore the Constitution" and he's going after Democrats, and if your only answer is that he's not the Democrats, that's not a reason.
1. Trump's policies work, democrat policies do not work. (Open borders, war on energy, racism, lawlessness, etc.)
2. Looking backward? Like whining about J6 all the time?
3. Trump is offering prosperity, not inflation.
4. Democrats are trying to ban Trump from running by misusing the 14th Amendment.
5. Democrat DAs are trying to put Trump in prison for bullshit "crimes"
6. The DOJ and FBI are protecting the Biden Crime Family, I hope the House impeaches Joe so the voters can see his corruption.

Great. Christie is smarter and braver than Trump will ever be.

1. Trump's policies work, democrat policies do not work. (Open borders, war on energy, racism, lawlessness, etc.)
2. Looking backward? Like whining about J6 all the time?
3. Trump is offering prosperity, not inflation.
4. Democrats are trying to ban Trump from running by misusing the 14th Amendment.
5. Democrat DAs are trying to put Trump in prison for bullshit "crimes"
6. The DOJ and FBI are protecting the Biden Crime Family, I hope the House impeaches Joe so the voters can see his corruption.

You can't used freedom of speech and lies to incite violence or overturn an election and neither can Trump.

And it is a question. It's just that Obama and Joe are the same and worse. With Trump I lie to believe he had to have swampers in to keep any semblance of a presidency. If elected no excuses in 2024. You should realize that these losses of real rights will affect you. I guarantee it. The increasing poverty of nations causes much bloodshed.

Unlike you, I don't support or make excuses for what any of them do.

Unlike you, I don't support or make excuses for what any of them do.
From my first vote in 1976 I split my choices. I understand people's dignity and rights. Costs are included in those pushing's. And that where we have an issue. Just stop charging me. Cable TV is going to die at some point with all of the programming that is pure woke. The streaming will wise up.

Forum List

Back