Christie becomes first GOP candidate to use Trump’s mugshot in attack ad

Chiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity. The settlements also include mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. Finally, the settlements name the charities that will receive the remaining assets of the Trump Foundation as part of its dissolution.

The whole fucking family is evil.

GTY_trump_wedding_clintons_jef_150806_16x9_1600.jpg
Check out the hand block by Melania. And judging by the big grin on Trumpy's face, I wonder where Hillary's hand is. Those Clintons are a handsy bunch.

And there you have it. Why is it you people cannot bring yourselves to read the indictments for yourselves?
I have an operating theory which has yet to be disproven. It is my theory that the minds of the New Right have been deliberately dumbed down over the past couple decades and they now have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.
Thus is it literally physically impossible for the rubes to read anything longer than 250 characters.
This stubborn resistance on the part of the rubes to read the indictments only seems to confirm this theory.
1. I'm not a lawyer, so reading an indictment sounds like total bullshit.
2. I read Law Professor Jonathan Turley's summaries of the various indictments. He cuts thru the bullshit that you seem to revel in.

1. I'm not a lawyer, so reading an indictment sounds like total bullshit.
2. I read Law Professor Jonathan Turley's summaries of the various indictments. He cuts thru the bullshit that you seem to revel in.

Fox News hack Jonathan Turley seems to bleev that Trump creating illegal fake electors in seven states is "free speech".

As part of a resolution of the lawsuit announced on November 7th, Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Additionally, Trump was forced to reimburse his namesake foundation $11,525 for sports paraphernalia and champagne purchased at a charity gala, which was added to $1,797,598.30 already in the foundation’s bank account. The combined $1,809,123.30 was split evenly and recently transferred to the eight agreed upon charities. Each charity ended up receiving a total of $476,140.41.

The Children's Aid Society is a charity for cancer kids.

Trump embezzled money from them.

How can you sick bastards back this evil motherfucker?

"Try that in a small town," my ass.
Ohh this bit of fakers came from the dissolution of the Trump Foundation. No one embezzled any money. Chiefly because Trump was never connected with these charities or in a position to embezzle anything. This was the resolution of the court ordered dissolution of the Trump Foundation. The funds from the foundation were ordered disbursed to these charities. The Trump Foundation was characterized as a charitable foundation when it was not. It had never made a charitable contribution.

The Trump Foundation was a contrivance of bookkeeping. It was created to receive the funds from the book, The Art of the Deal and hold those funds tax free until a later date. I remember this case very well. Of course the result was really to give Trump a massive, massive tax write off that he was able to use for several years.

That's what really happened. Unless you can come up with the position that Trump held on each of these charities that gave him access to their funds, I'm going with the truth.

Ohh this bit of fakers came from the dissolution of the Trump Foundation. No one embezzled any money. Chiefly because Trump was never connected with these charities or in a position to embezzle anything. This was the resolution of the court ordered dissolution of the Trump Foundation. The funds from the foundation were ordered disbursed to these charities. The Trump Foundation was characterized as a charitable foundation when it was not. It had never made a charitable contribution.

The Trump Foundation was a contrivance of bookkeeping. It was created to receive the funds from the book, The Art of the Deal and hold those funds tax free until a later date. I remember this case very well. Of course the result was really to give Trump a massive, massive tax write off that he was able to use for several years.

That's what really happened. Unless you can come up with the position that Trump held on each of these charities that gave him access to their funds, I'm going with the truth.
What part of Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation has not penetrated your clamped eyelids?

How can you back a sick evil motherfucker who steals from cancer kids?

Have you no sense of decency at all?!?

You can't used freedom of speech and lies to incite violence or overturn an election and neither can Trump.
Your TDS brain is infiltrated with this Reich propaganda. Try thinking for yourself sometime and you will see none of your babbling makes sense.

Chiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity. The settlements also include mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. Finally, the settlements name the charities that will receive the remaining assets of the Trump Foundation as part of its dissolution.

The whole fucking family is evil.
What positions did anyone connected to Trump hold at these charities that put them in a position to embezzle? CFO? Bookkeeper? Accountant? Or, just admit no one embezzled from cancer kids or anyone else. The Trump Foundation was never a charitable foundation. It was created to hold funds from a book sale. That doesn't count.

The judicial, lawfare, attack on the Trump Foundation came immediately after Trump was elected President. The first in a long line of persecution prosecutions going on to this very day.

Why are Republicans so focussed on things that happened 10 years ago? Why are you looking backwards????

Why aren't Republicans giving anyone something they can vote "FOR". What exactly is Donald Trump offering the American people that makes you want to vote for him. The only thing he's promising is to "ignore the Constitution" and he's going after Democrats.

And if your only answer is that he's not the Democrats, that's not a reason.

Trump-Indictment-Memes-49.jpg

LOL!!
No one tried to overthrow the government.
J6 was a protest over a stolen election.
In spite of the FBI, 51 traitors, the Twitter Files, Zuckerbucks, and the MSM's constant anti-Trump bias, and millions of bullshit mail-in ballots, Trump lost by about 43,000 votes in AZ, GA, and WI.

No, Trump lost by 8 million votes.. He was soundly defeated.

The 2020 election sent the US down the "wrong track", so says about 75% of voters.
Except that many people thought so before Trump was elected...so not really.

In 2024 we need a major course correction, and Chris Christie isn't the answer.

Uh, no, we've seen how bad Trump can fuck things up... we don't need to go there again.

Here I thought this was about some triggered tranny or other liberal loon, turns out it's worse, an ad from somebody pretending not to be a liberal loon. Trump brings out the worst in the left.

Here I thought this was about some triggered tranny or other liberal loon, turns out it's worse, an ad from somebody pretending not to be a liberal loon. Trump brings out the worst in the left.
Trump brings out the worse in his cult followers. They believe his lies.

Forum List

Back