Christians threaten U.S.; Supreme Court better listen or else

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Christian leaders have signed a pledge promising "not to obey" the law if the Supreme Court rules that gay marriage should be legal.

“We’re sending a warning to the Supreme Court and frankly any court that crosses the line on the issue of marriage,” Staver told me.

We will not obey Christian leaders threaten civil disobedience if Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage Fox News

It seems these Christian leaders are demanding the right to treat gay people as second class citizens, or they'll threaten the stability of our nation.

If religion becomes enough justification to discriminate against an entire group of people, what else can it be used for? Who will be discriminated against next?

"Dobson said the legalization of same-sex marriage could fracture the nation."
My favorite quote by a bigoted "preacher" who makes millions.
Nice job "preacher man".

Christian leaders have signed a pledge promising "not to obey" the law if the Supreme Court rules that gay marriage should be legal.

“We’re sending a warning to the Supreme Court and frankly any court that crosses the line on the issue of marriage,” Staver told me.

We will not obey Christian leaders threaten civil disobedience if Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage Fox News

It seems these Christian leaders are demanding the right to treat gay people as second class citizens, or they'll threaten the stability of our nation.

If religion becomes enough justification to discriminate against an entire group of people, what else can it be used for? Who will be discriminated against next?

I hear they want to feed the Gheys to the lions like the did to the Romans who wouldn't convert!

Only black people can perform acts of civil disobedience.

There is no way the governnent can force people to obey laws legalizing same sex marriage. There is no way the government can force people to accept same sex marriage.

There is no way the governnent can force people to obey laws legalizing same sex marriage. There is no way the government can force people to accept same sex marriage.
not in the way you are yammering about ...but as always what you yammer about is irrelevant.

I'm not religious, but I will not recognize gay marriages as being legitimate.
Fine. As long as the state does. :thup:
So if the state recognizes same sex marriage but the people don't what have you really won?
Equal rights and protections for gay people duh.
7.png

Your postings make as much sense as this:

tourettes-cunt_fb_346594.jpg

You stupid fuck, this thread is not about Black people.

But your racism is duly noted.

s

xstians

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Fine. We give. They don't have to get gay married.

Yet your good with forcing people of faith to go against their faith,one of the founding principles of our nation,religious freedom,when you force some one to go against their faith,you no longer have religious freedom.
The can of worms is sitting at the top of the slippery slope.

Yet your good with forcing people of faith to go against their faith,one of the founding principles of our nation,religious freedom,when you force some one to go against their faith,you no longer have religious freedom.
The can of worms is sitting at the top of the slippery slope.
Forcing people of faith to go against their faith? When did I say I was for that? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back