Christians threaten U.S.; Supreme Court better listen or else

Christians threaten U.S.; Supreme Court better listen or else

Calling a union between two people of the same sex a "marriage", is like calling a tail a leg.

And if the Supreme Court rules that a tail is a leg, that still won't make it true.

BTW, is some hysterical liberal trying to pretend that people who point that out, are somehow "threatening" the Supreme Court?

These people are really desperate to pretend they have some point, aren't they?

You almost gotta laugh if it wasn't so indicative of the prog approach to civil rights. They are burning cars and looting businesses and throwing bricks at Law enforcement in Baltimore and the progs are worried that perhaps the Christian Right might not go along with a potential Supreme Court decision about sodomy.
What's amusing is the ignorance and stupidity exhibited by you and many others on the right, to propagate the lie that those who riot are somehow 'representative' of all 'progressives,' when in fact those on the left condemn the violence and lawlessness as aggressively as any other group of Americans.

And as a fact of Constitutional law homosexuality is not 'sodomy,' where this sort of fear, ignorance, and hate you and many conservatives exhibit toward gay Americans, and your efforts to deny them their civil rights, is just as reprehensible as violence and lawlessness.

What's amusing is the ignorance and stupidity exhibited by you and many others on the right, to propagate the lie that those who riot are somehow 'representative' of all 'progressives,' when in fact those on the left condemn the violence and lawlessness as aggressively as any other group of Americans..

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS.

Ya see Karl, Nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both, the Thesis and the Antithesis.

See how that works?

Last edited:
Christian leaders have signed a pledge promising "not to obey" the law if the Supreme Court rules that gay marriage should be legal.

“We’re sending a warning to the Supreme Court and frankly any court that crosses the line on the issue of marriage,” Staver told me.

We will not obey Christian leaders threaten civil disobedience if Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage Fox News

It seems these Christian leaders are demanding the right to treat gay people as second class citizens, or they'll threaten the stability of our nation.

If religion becomes enough justification to discriminate against an entire group of people, what else can it be used for? Who will be discriminated against next?

No they are standing their ground practicing their Religion.

It's very simple.

You almost gotta laugh if it wasn't so indicative of the prog approach to civil rights. They are burning cars and looting businesses and throwing bricks at Law enforcement in Baltimore and the progs are worried that perhaps the Christian Right might not go along with a potential Supreme Court decision about sodomy.
What's amusing is the ignorance and stupidity exhibited by you and many others on the right, to propagate the lie that those who riot are somehow 'representative' of all 'progressives,' when in fact those on the left condemn the violence and lawlessness as aggressively as any other group of Americans.

And as a fact of Constitutional law homosexuality is not 'sodomy,' where this sort of fear, ignorance, and hate you and many conservatives exhibit toward gay Americans, and your efforts to deny them their civil rights, is just as reprehensible as violence and lawlessness.

Nope sorry, the Left on this very board, including you support them.
You are the first one's to blame the police if something goes wrong.

Christian leaders have signed a pledge promising "not to obey" the law if the Supreme Court rules that gay marriage should be legal.

“We’re sending a warning to the Supreme Court and frankly any court that crosses the line on the issue of marriage,” Staver told me.

We will not obey Christian leaders threaten civil disobedience if Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage Fox News

It seems these Christian leaders are demanding the right to treat gay people as second class citizens, or they'll threaten the stability of our nation.

If religion becomes enough justification to discriminate against an entire group of people, what else can it be used for? Who will be discriminated against next?

It's very simple.
Oh okay. Well in that case breaking the law is fine I suppose. Might as well stop the war on terrorism too; they're just practicing their religion after all.

It's very simple.
Oh okay. Well in that case breaking the law is fine I suppose. Might as well stop the war on terrorism too; they're just practicing their religion after all.

They do not have to marry them, sorry it's not breaking the Law.....and to equate terror with not marrying someone shows a serious lack of intelligence.

They can go to a Chapel anywhere they want, they do NOT get to force themselves on a Church.

I support Gay marriage, I do not support left wing Fascism.

It's very simple.

They do not have to marry them, sorry it's not breaking the Law.....and to equate terror with not marrying someone shows a serious lack of intelligence.
Duh of course they don't have to marry them. That you think that shows a serious lack of intelligence.

It's very simple.

Duh of course they don't have to marry them. That you think that shows a serious lack of intelligence.

LOL< sure thing pop.

That's all they are saying, they aren't going to perform any ceremonies I feel bad for you old man...so much hatred.

It's very simple.

LOL< sure thing pop.

That's all they are saying, they aren't going to perform any ceremonies I feel bad for you old man...so much hatred.
Oh how will I ever go on! :rofl:

It's very simple.

LOL< sure thing pop.

It's very simple.

LOL< sure thing pop.

Look, you hate Christians we get it.....did a Priest abuse you?

Did you like it?

The Reader should note that "The Law" is, in and of itself, sacrosanct... Which is why the homosexuals were so adherent to the law which forbid sodomy.

And... Of course ... We should respect, their respect for THE LAW which states in clear and certain terms... That MARRIAGE IS THE JOINING OF ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN.

And in 37 of 50 States marriage is also one man and one man. Or one woman and one woman.

LOL< sure thing pop.

Look, you hate Christians we get it.....did a Priest abuse you?

Did you like it?
If I say no, will it ruin your fantasy? :rofl:

The Reader should note that "The Law" is, in and of itself, sacrosanct... Which is why the homosexuals were so adherent to the law which forbid sodomy.

And... Of course ... We should respect, their respect for THE LAW which states in clear and certain terms... That MARRIAGE IS THE JOINING OF ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN.

And in 37 of 50 States marriage is also one man and one man. Or one woman and one woman.
Not true...

You're conflating the law withthe judicial whimsy which overturned the legislative will of the majority of the people in the majority of the states.

We, The Americans are rejecting the subjective whimsy of the illicit abuse of the judiciary.

Forum List

Back