Christians, do you oppose abortion in cases of interracial rape?

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Simple question isn't it.

White female Christians, you don't want an abortion if you are raped by a black man?

White male Christians, if your wife is raped by a black man, you are against abortion?

I oppose abortion, including in cases of rape. The color of the rapist is irrelevant.

Simple question isn't it.

White female Christians, you don't want an abortion if you are raped by a black man?

White male Christians, if your wife is raped by a black man, you are against abortion?

What about blacks who are raped by whites?

What about any race raped by any race?

Obviously, race has nothing to do with it. Nor does rape.

A woman owns her body and no one has the right to control it. She decides if and when she wishes to reproduce.

Period.

No exceptions.

I oppose abortion, including in cases of rape. The color of the rapist is irrelevant.
So how do you propose stopping the women from having one?
I answered the OP question. I said nothing about stopping women from having abortions. But since you asked, I believe the way to stop abortion is to remind everybody that all people have value, including that unplanned person in the womb. Because they have value they ought to have a chance at life.

I answered the OP question. I said nothing about stopping women from having abortions. But since you asked, I believe the way to stop abortion is to remind everybody that all people have value, including that unplanned person in the womb. Because they have value they ought to have a chance at life.
Ok, so you have nothing. Got it.

Why don't you value human life?

I do, a fetus isn't one of them.

Of course you do! It's easy when you ignore the fact that you were once a fetus. Isn't it?

Of course you do! It's easy when you ignore the fact that you were once a fetus. Isn't it?
When I was a fetus, I wasn't a live viable human being with a soul.

Interesting. What you're saying is because you needed your mother's womb to hang out in while you grew, your life didn't matter. And when did your soul kick in?

Last edited:
Interesting. What you're saying is because you needed your mother's womb to hang out in while you grew, your life didn't matter. And when did your soul kick in?
It's not been shown when the soul might kick in. There's maybe a reason that nobody ever remembers anything from the womb. And I don't believe every soul is a new one, they could stay intact through lifetimes, who knows.

It's not been shown when the soul might kick in. There's maybe a reason that nobody ever remembers anything from the womb. And I don't believe every soul is a new one, they could stay intact through lifetimes, who knows.
You mentioned the soul as a factor in being a valuable human being. Therefore you must have some notion that the/a soul arrives after the fetus has grown. Memories of the womb is hardly proof of life. Most people don't have memories from toddler-hood. You consider a toddler a human being with value, don't you?

You mentioned the soul as a factor in being a valuable human being. Therefore you must have some notion that the/a soul arrives after the fetus has grown. Memories of the womb is hardly proof of life. Most people don't have memories from toddler-hood. You consider a toddler a human being with value, don't you?
Yes, but lack of awareness has to have a cause and a reason.

Yes, but lack of awareness has to have a cause and a reason.
There is a difference between awareness and memory. Memory does not prove awareness.

Forum List

Back