Christians, do you oppose abortion in cases of interracial rape?

When I was a fetus, I wasn't a live viable human being with a soul.
Interesting. What you're saying is because you needed your mother's womb to hang out in while you grew, your life didn't matter. And when did your soul kick in?
It's not been shown when the soul might kick in. There's maybe a reason that nobody ever remembers anything from the womb. And I don't believe every soul is a new one, they could stay intact through lifetimes, who knows.
You mentioned the soul as a factor in being a valuable human being. Therefore you must have some notion that the/a soul arrives after the fetus has grown. Memories of the womb is hardly proof of life. Most people don't have memories from toddler-hood. You consider a toddler a human being with value, don't you?
Yes, but lack of awareness has to have a cause and a reason.
There is a difference between awareness and memory. Memory does not prove awareness.
Then what does? Nobody has a memory of being in the womb. Nobody has ever claimed to be aware in the womb.

Interesting. What you're saying is because you needed your mother's womb to hang out in while you grew, your life didn't matter. And when did your soul kick in?
It's not been shown when the soul might kick in. There's maybe a reason that nobody ever remembers anything from the womb. And I don't believe every soul is a new one, they could stay intact through lifetimes, who knows.
You mentioned the soul as a factor in being a valuable human being. Therefore you must have some notion that the/a soul arrives after the fetus has grown. Memories of the womb is hardly proof of life. Most people don't have memories from toddler-hood. You consider a toddler a human being with value, don't you?
There is a difference between awareness and memory. Memory does not prove awareness.
Then what does? Nobody has a memory of being in the womb. Nobody has ever claimed to be aware in the womb.
You tell me. You are using memory of the womb and awareness of the womb interchangably. What's your point?

You tell me. You are using memory of the womb and awareness of the womb interchangably. What's your point?
Opposing abortion is pointless, and there's no proof that human life as we know it begins at conception.

Opposing abortion is pointless, and there's no proof that human life as we know it begins at conception.
Uh huh. There's no proof life does not begin at conception either, right? Thanks for the mindscrew, troll. So long.

Uh huh. There's no proof life does not begin at conception either, right? Thanks for the mindscrew, troll. So long.
Human life as we know it doesn't begin at conception, it begins at birth when the baby starts to breathe.

As a Christian, I stand in opposition to rape. The Word is silent about abortion and we should take that as a hint.

Why would interracial rape be different than any ethnicity... a person is a person independent of ethnic background

And why does one act of violence justify another against an innocent party.... is there not a thread on this blog 'suffer not the children'

Job: Journey from Moral Man to Wise

One doesn't need to cite religion to oppose abortion. Race has nothing to do with a humans value

Simple question isn't it.

White female Christians, you don't want an abortion if you are raped by a black man?

White male Christians, if your wife is raped by a black man, you are against abortion?

Why would most women deliberately have a baby that her Rapist was responsible for? As if the Rape weren't bad enough; God knows what she went through. What a stupid question

Forum List

Back