Zone1 Christians, Do You Believe That There Is Life Out There?

Do You Believe In Aliens?

• Total voters
Now mind you if there are aliens out there, I don't think they're tiny green men.

Yeah but does it say that day 1 thru day 6 was only on earth?

Why would you assume that there was anything else other than what is listed?

It starts "In the beginning" and then day 1,2,3,4,5,6, and 7. Why assume there were things in between that God never mentioned?

It starts "In the beginning" and then day 1,2,3,4,5,6, and 7. Why assume there were things in between that God never mentioned?

Because how can every bit of knowledge in the world be inside one book?

It sounds too creepy. :eek-52:

This is creepy.

UN Sculpture Looks a Lot Like the End Times Beast …

The United Nations has placed a giant statue in New York that seems to resemble an end-times "beast" from the New Testament's book of Revelation.

1666409146435.png

It can't, but that doesn't mean God created more than what's described in Genesis.

Look, it's possible, I concede that. I just don't believe it.

Understandable, I'm just still in shock that Gozer was in the Bible!! :oops:

I wonder if the Stay Puff Marshmallow man was in there too and Jesus and all of His disciples made S'mores.

I wonder if the Stay Puff Marshmallow man was in there too and Jesus and all of His disciples made S'mores.

I'm just kidding for the record as I know they didn't have them back then obviously lol but I bet they would eat them if they could. After all, who doesn't love S'mores? ;)

Pastor Matt Brown has a point, Jesus isn't of this world so He might possibly be considered as extra terrestrial. I also believe that although the Bible never said that there's life on other planets, it never said that there isn't and it would be a waste of space if there wasn't. Sorry, I forgot to rewind it so you'll probably have to as well.

First let’s look at how many galaxies there are.

***snip***

Today, the observable universe is estimated to contain more than two trillion galaxies, an increase from the previously-believed 200 billion thought to exist based on images from the mid-1990s data reported from the Hubble Ultra Deep Field, which had revealed a host of faint galaxies. The change in number is based on data studied by a team at the University of Nottingham, in the United Kingdom, which discovered there were likely ten times more galaxies in the early universe than exist now. Many of these were small and dim, and were absorbed into larger nearby galaxies.

The new data was derived from deep-space Hubble images, which were transformed into 3-D images to allow for accurate measurements of galaxies as they existed throughout the history of the universe. Some observations were made based on mathematical models that allowed the team to conclude where galaxies may exist that are unable to be seen with modern technology. With this knowledge, the team determined that there must be up to 90% more galaxies that may be too faint or too far away to be seen with telescopes available today.

Then how many stars are in the average galaxy?

***snip***

If you tried to count the stars individually, it wouldn’t take long for you to lose track. Even if you attempted to count all the stars in the Milky Way, it would be years before you finished. Counting the number of stars in the universe would take millions upon millions of years, and so counting them individually is simply impossible. Rather, astronomers find ways of estimating the number of stars. Since most stars exist within galaxies, estimating the number of galaxies in the universe is a good first step in estimating the number of stars in the universe. However, estimates of the number of galaxies vary significantly, and range from as low as 100-billion to as high as 10-trillion. In 2016, a study on Hubble images provided an estimate of two trillion galaxies, which is generally the number that is used in estimating the number of stars. Next, astronomers assume that the Milky Way is a fairly typical galaxy, and the number of stars it contains is the average number of stars contained within any given galaxy. With 100-billion stars in the Milky Way and two trillion galaxies in the observable universe, we simply multiply 100-billion by two trillion. Thus, the number of stars in the universe is estimated to be 200-billion trillion. To get an idea of just how big that number is, here’s the full thing: 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Therefore it seems logical that there are other aliens living in our universe and it is possible that they have visited our planet in the past or are here now.

Pastor Matt Brown has a point, Jesus isn't of this world so He might possibly be considered as extra terrestrial. I also believe that although the Bible never said that there's life on other planets, it never said that there isn't and it would be a waste of space if there wasn't. Sorry, I forgot to rewind it so you'll probably have to as well.

What I think or what any particular Christian group thinks about extra terrestrial life is pretty irrelevant I think. As a Christian I do believe in God and that life continues after the body dies and I have a personal relationship with God that gives me great comfort but no special insights into what sort of other life forms might exist in the universe.

But looking at it reasonably and logically, and believing scientific data that there are literally infinite numbers of solar systems, planets, and other heavenly bodies out there. to think that Planet Earth is the only place in the entire universe with any life forms borders on such improbably odds as to be ridiculous. I've always wanted some evidence that other life forms are visiting us but have never witnessed anything myself that would even suggest that. But maybe before I die.

If not it's on my list of questions that is the only thing I've asked to take with me when I move on.

Based on the evidence, a number of secular researchers (including some who are very respected and educated like Dr. John Mack, who has a Pulitzer prize in his background) came to the conclusion that the "aliens" people have described encountering are inter-dimensional, as opposed to extra-terrestrial.

For a lot of reasons, I believe "aliens" are demons.

Here are some quotes by ufologists and researchers. Keep in mind they are not Christians, but listen to what they've found after studying the evidence for decades.

"We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth.... I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact."​
- Jacques Vallée​
“The conclusion I’ve come to after all these years is that first of all, the subject is much more complex than any of us imagined. It has paranormal aspects but certainly it has very real physical aspects, too.” “[The extraterrestrial] theory runs up against a very big difficulty, namely, that we are seeing too many UFOs. The Earth is only a spot of dust in the Universe. Why should it be honored with so many visits? … I am more inclined to think in terms of something metaphysical, a sort of parallel reality.”​
-Dr. J. Allen Hynek​
“It’s both literally, physically happening to a degree; and it’s also some kind of psychological, spiritual experience occurring and originating perhaps in another dimension.”​
- John E. Mack, M.D​
"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestations and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena...."​
- Lynn E. Catoe​
“I [have] watched in dismay as a number of respected UFO researchers moved from a physical to a parapsychological interpretation of the bizarre UFO phenomenon….now I [too] am being forced to reexamine the UFO phenomenon in light of its apparent paraphysical nature.”​
-Raymond E. Fowler: “The Watchers: The Secret Design Behind UFO Abduction;” (New York: Bantam 1991) pp. xv, 183​
“The ‘medical examination’ to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical or biological framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in shorter time with fewer risks”​
- Jacques Vallée Confrontations - A Scientist's Search for Alien Contact; pg. 13​
"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth."​
- Brad Steiger​
"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..."​
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299​
"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings originate from outer space."​
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement​
"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships."​
-Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 27 July, 1975​

So aliens = demons. Not little green men from other planets, but that's the deception. From a christian perspective, I have no doubt that the enemy wants people to believe in aliens from far off galaxies, it's an ongoing purposeful deception, and to me it's as clear as day. :dunno: Look at all the Hollywood movies on aliens, look at what some influential people have said about the "threat" from outer space, they've said that it's the thing that will "bring the world together."

So clearly the PTSB want people believe that stuff. Personally, I don't. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I lean towards agreeing with DukeU. Not only is it not in the bible, but when you consider who is pushing it, and look at their character and agendas, the truth is usually the exact opposite.

Last edited:

In the garden God found Caine had killed Abel. He sent him out 'there". Kid said : If I go out "there' They'll kill me. They WHO ?wasn't it just Adam, Eve and 2 brats ?
No. Them were There.
They still are. Them Ownz you.
Where is them from ? There.
OK> Go study 4-5 hours, preferable in an Aramaic-Gringo tranzducilator book.
Come back and I may need to elaborate a lil bit

Forum List

Back