Zone1 Christians, Do You Believe That There Is Life Out There?

Do You Believe In Aliens?

• Total voters
Arthur C. Clarke — 'Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.'

Was that the Christian way for flipping us off? -____-

Contrary to what you seem to assume, I don't hate you and I'm not a villain. lol. Btw, I thought you had me on ignore. Since you didn't respond at all to post #39.

Contrary to what you seem to assume, I don't hate you and I'm not a villain. lol. Btw, I thought you had me on ignore. Since you didn't respond at all to post #39.

No, I didn't put you on ignore yet as you have to really drive me to that point. I just didn't know how to respond and you seem to think I'm an evil meat eating devil so it doesn't really matter what I say to you. However, you have more protentional than Death Angel because you don't seem to be constantly stalking my Halloween threads and out to get me. It took 3475926475058 times to get him to just leave me alone.

No, I didn't put you on ignore yet as you have to really drive me to that point. I just didn't know how to respond and you seem to think I'm an evil meat eating devil so it doesn't really matter what I say to you. However, you have more protentional than Death Angel because you don't seem to be constantly stalking my Halloween threads and out to get me. It took 3475926475058 times to get him to just leave me alone.

lol.... no. I don't think you're evil. I mean, roughly 98% of the world eats meat, I would have to think nearly everyone is evil if that was the way I thought. And I don't, because when it comes to that I think many people are just unaware of what they're supporting, or there's some cognitive dissonance going on, but that's not the same thing as being evil.

As for your love for horror movies, Halloween, Harry Potter, etc, I've just been saying that the bible explicitly tells us to not be into those types of things, even if they appear innocent at first glance. But TBH I'm tired of that debate... as the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't always get them to drink. It doesn't mean I think you're evil, just wrong on certain things from a biblical perspective. But that's all I'm gonna say about that. I really don't want to argue about it anymore. Not unless you are willing to discuss it in a sincere way, without the anger and hostility.

lol.... no. I don't think you're evil. I mean, roughly 98% of the world eats meat, I would have to think nearly everyone is evil if that was the way I thought. And I don't, because when it comes to that I think many people are just unaware of what they're supporting, or there's some cognitive dissonance going on, but that's not the same thing as being evil.

As for your love for horror movies, Halloween, Harry Potter, etc, I've just been saying that the bible explicitly tells us to not be into those types of things, even if they appear innocent at first glance. But TBH I'm tired of that debate... as the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't always get them to drink. It doesn't mean I think you're evil, just wrong on certain things from a biblical perspective. But that's all I'm gonna say about that. I really don't want to argue about it anymore. Not unless you are willing to discuss it in a sincere way, without the anger and hostility.

I think if we agree to disagree then there is a slight chance we can possibly be friends on here. :)

There is no life "out there" except the spirit world. When the ancients saw "UFOs" they understood these were of the spirit world.

Today, with ATHEISTIC evolutionary THEORY, most anti-Gods attribute these beings to physical "alien" life.

The OP wallows in the occult and all things related. The belief in aliens goes hand in hand with witchcraft, the occult and Satanism.

Here's the thing. Christ had to DIE for the sins of Man. Did he have to die for each planet?

Did Jesus have to die a trillion times for the countless trillions of "inhabited world's"?

Did he send out emissaries to these little green men and explain to these countless worlds about EARTH and His ONE death?

If one is REALLY a Christian, and not just when it's convenient, the 2 views are not compatible.

These things are SUPERNATURAL, NOT PHYSICAL. Have you ever noticed no matter how advanced we become, their vehicles are ALWAYS just out of our reach? Do you understand the most basic laws of physics? They violate PHYSICAL LAW.

Again I give you 2 Timothy 3.

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.(A) 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money,(B) boastful, proud,(C) abusive,(D) disobedient to their parents,(E) ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous,(F) rash, conceited,(G) lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness(H) but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.(I)

6 They are the kind who worm their way(J) into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

The OP wallows in the occult and all things related. The belief in aliens goes hand in hand with witchcraft, the occult and Satanism.

Oh would you just give it a rest!? I thought you had me on ignore anyways. At least buttercup knows when to just drop it already and I can give her (I think it's a her) at least some credit for it. Jeeze! Let it go already!! :rolleyes:

There is no life "out there" except the spirit world. When the ancients saw "UFOs" they understood these were of the spirit world.

Today, with ATHEISTIC evolutionary THEORY, most anti-Gods attribute these beings to physical "alien" life.

Here's the thing. Christ had to DIE for the sins of Man. Did he have to die for each planet?

Did Jesus have to die a trillion times for the countless trillions of "inhabited world's"?

Did he send out emissaries to these little green men and explain to these countless worlds about EARTH and His ONE death?

If one is REALLY a Christian, and not just when it's convenient, the 2 views are not compatible.

These things are SUPERNATURAL, NOT PHYSICAL. Have you ever noticed no matter how advanced we become, their vehicles are ALWAYS just out of our reach? Do you understand the most basic laws of physics? They violate PHYSICAL LAW.

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.(A) 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money,(B) boastful, proud,(C) abusive,(D) disobedient to their parents,(E) ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous,(F) rash, conceited,(G) lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness(H) but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.(I)

6 They are the kind who worm their way(J) into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.
As a Christian I have to majorly disagree with your synopsis. You have no evidence one way or the other. I believe that God could have created life all throughout the universe. The mathematical probability is strong.

As a Christian I have to majorly disagree with your synopsis. You have no evidence one way or the other. I believe that God could have created life all throughout the universe. The mathematical probability is strong.
Do you believe they have free will? Even 1/3 of the angels sinned.

Did His death here on earth pay for the sins of little green men? Or did he have to die endlessly.

You're not thinking this through.

Do you believe they have free will? Even 1/3 of the angels sinned.

Did His death here on earth pay for the sins of little green men? Or did he have to die endlessly.

You're not thinking this through.
To be sur that may have life is this unimportant infitismally small piece of trash planet is the only one out there is hard to fathom. Emphasis piece of trash.

To be sur that may have life is this unimportant infitismally small piece of trash planet is the only one out there is hard to fathom. Emphasis piece of trash.
Yet you claim to be a Christian and I axed how you reconcile the need for His death. You have not, can not, and will not explain. You just WANT to believe. You take their existence ON FAITH

Yet you claim to be a Christian and I axed how you reconcile the need for His death. You have not, can not, and will not explain. You just WANT to believe. You take their existence ON FAITH
Been a lifelong Christian. Attend the same church I was baptized in. I do strongly believe in the possibility of other planets with life. Since God created the universe there is nothing I have read in the Bible that says God could not have created other life on other planets.

Some excellent points. And not only that, but Christians and truth seekers need to look at who is promoting the whole alien thing. It's always the corrupt groups, globalists, Hollywood, and wolves in sheep's clothing (like the Vatican, for example.) The people promoting it are the same people who want world government (the New World Order.)

I agree that many Christians have not thought it through.

Btw, what you said about it being supernatural rather than physical goes along with the evidence that led numerous secular researchers to change their view....from believing it's extra-terrestrial to inter-dimensional. As I said in post #39, it being inter-dimensional goes along with the point that "aliens" people have encountered are actually demons. I had an experience myself that causes me to firmly believe that. I don't even share it with most people, because it just sounds too hard to believe.

Anyone who hasn't read this whole thread should go to post #39 and read the quotes there. Those quotes are from secular researchers, they're not Christians, but what they found after decades of research backs up that it's an inter-dimensional (supernatural) thing, not a physical thing.

Last edited:
Some excellent points. And not only that, but Christians and truth seekers need to look at who is promoting the whole alien thing. It's always the corrupt groups, globalists, Hollywood, and wolves in sheep's clothing (like the Vatican, for example.) The people promoting it are the same people who want world government (the New World Order.)

I agree that many Christians have not thought it through.

Btw, what you said about it being supernatural rather than physical goes along with the evidence that led numerous secular researchers to change their view....from believing it's extra-terrestrial to inter-dimensional. As I said in post #39, it being inter-dimensional goes along with what I've been saying, so-called "aliens" people have encountered are demons. I had an experience myself that causes me to firmly believe that. I don't even share it with most people, because it just sounds too hard to believe.

Anyone who hasn't read this whole thread should go to post #39 and read the quotes there. Those quotes are from secular researchers, they're not Christians, but what they found after decades of research backs up that it's an inter-dimensional (supernatural) thing, not a physical thing.
These deceived people even "channel extraterrestrials"

The Bible refers to Satan as "the Prince of the Power of the Air."

He is also called the "god of this world."

He has deceived people into believing anything and the silly fools willingly go along with it. 99% have no desire to resist DECEPTION. They love any new theory. It's more exciting than what they've been taught.

"Always learning but never coming to a knowledge of the truth"

I always appreciate your posts. Even if we don't always agree, you're always the voice of reason and sanity in a sea of madness and confusion. lol

Aw, thank you and the same goes. I love ideas and reasonable debate, even if I don't agree. I appreciate your kind words, though most often than not I feel like I am dragging my fallen, flawed and broken self behind Jesus one day at a time....I think most Christians can relate.

Pastor Matt Brown has a point, Jesus isn't of this world so He might possibly be considered as extra terrestrial. I also believe that although the Bible never said that there's life on other planets, it never said that there isn't and it would be a waste of space if there wasn't. Sorry, I forgot to rewind it so you'll probably have to as well.

Yes, and they are all hiding from us

Can you blame them?

1666606442334.png

Forum List

Back