Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Christianity is much more dangerous for children getting sexually abused than is atheism.
Do you have any scientifically peer reviewed papers that prove that allegation?
Science rightfully stays well clear of clergy and religious myths. But did carbon date the shroud of Turin to the Middle Ages. And the earliest fragments of the bible to several generations after the facts. :D
Do you have any scientifically peer reviewed papers?
Actually, there are, just google the subjects.
So you haven't actually read any of them?
Actually, I have. If you want to know real things, search it on google, I don't care to do it for you.

Do you have any scientifically peer reviewed papers that prove that allegation?
Science rightfully stays well clear of clergy and religious myths. But did carbon date the shroud of Turin to the Middle Ages. And the earliest fragments of the bible to several generations after the facts. :D
Actually, I have. If you want to know real things, search it on google, I don't care to do it for you.
No, you haven't prove it.

Why? You want to see how it's done?

No. I don't believe they exist. Prove me wrong.

You don't Believe the shroud and bible have been carbon dated? Or you don't believe in carbon dating? Or both?

You don't Believe the shroud and bible have been carbon dated? Or you don't believe in carbon dating? Or both?
Your brain is addled by atheism. Go back a few pasts to see what we are talking about, dumbass.

Your brain is addled by atheism. Go back a few pasts to see what we are talking about, dumbass.
Is calling people names part of following Jesus?

No. But you are a dumbass.

So you're not a Christian then. Now you know.

It doesn't work that way, dumbass. You don't behave like a human being but you are still a human being.

It doesn't work that way, dumbass. You don't behave like a human being but you are still a human being.
You're just frustrated because you're a clown, so you lash out. I understand, but will god?

You're just frustrated because you're a clown, so you lash out. I understand, but will god?
If that's how you want to see it, go for it. I'm cool either way. Shot an 86 today. What did you do?

If that's how you want to see it, go for it. I'm cool either way. Shot an 86 today. What did you do?
God saw you cheat at golf.

Just watch how Christians here treat Atheist, and you can see how dangerous they really are to humanity. They claim to want to help you, but really they want to hell you.

Just watch how Christians here treat Atheist, and you can see how dangerous they really are to humanity. They claim to want to help you, but really they want to hell you.
I was reading about the French Revolution and read this:

The French Revolution completely changed the social and political structure of France. It put an end to the French monarchy, feudalism, and took political power from the Catholic church.

Does anyone think the Catholic Church acted responsibly with that power or were they corrupt as the day was long?

So why would anyone believe this religions Jesus story?

They are also liars and we are not. At least they aren't being intellectually honest. Last night my buddy was making stuff up and twisting Steven Hawkins words to suggest that scientists now agree that the big band had an intelligent creator. Of course he couldn't show me evidence.

Then he went on to talking about UFOs.

Oh yes, and in his house was 3 atheists and two theists. Only one who can call themselves a christian really.

Why do so many people when they are near death deride that there is a God. It is said that we all were created in his image. The key word is image, just what is a image? If you think about it you might have the right answer.

Just watch how Christians here treat Atheist, and you can see how dangerous they really are to humanity. They claim to want to help you, but really they want to hell you.[/QUOTE

Oh please... atheist start the most obnoxious threads about christianity and dismiss/ mock any and all comments offered. Even your comment here is just bait.
Pretty pointless and silly after awhile

you think you have the authority to determine who is,nor isn't Christian?

You don't. No atheist does. But guess what...believers will sit in judgement of you. That thought sustains me quite frequently.

you think you have the authority to determine who is,nor isn't Christian?

You don't. No atheist does. But guess what...believers will sit in judgement of you. That thought sustains me quite frequently.
I'm agnostic, not atheist, so yes, I can judge either side because you're both deluded.

But you're saying that believers are the only ones who get to judge? Did they promise you candy as well? :lol:

Forum List

Back