Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Your brain is addled by atheism. Go back a few pasts to see what we are talking about, dumbass.
Is calling people names part of following Jesus?
No. But you are a dumbass.
So you're not a Christian then. Now you know.
you think you have the authority to determine who is,nor isn't Christian?

You don't. No atheist does. But guess what...believers will sit in judgement of you. That thought sustains me quite frequently.
I'm agnostic, not atheist, so yes, I can judge either side because you're both deluded.

But you're saying that believers are the only ones who get to judge? Did they promise you candy as well? :lol:
Not believers....even the demons in hell believe. And so will the judges unsaved.

The saved will stand with Christ and judge the lost.

Anyway, you have no authority or understanding to determine who is saved, and who isn't.

And I doubt you have a clear understanding of agnosticism, either.

You don't. No atheist does. But guess what...believers will sit in judgement of you. That thought sustains me quite frequently.
I'm agnostic, not atheist, so yes, I can judge either side because you're both deluded.

But you're saying that believers are the only ones who get to judge? Did they promise you candy as well? :lol:
Not believers....even the demons in hell believe. And so will the judges unsaved.

Anyway, you have no authority or understanding to determine who is saved, and who isn't.

even the demons in hell believe

:cuckoo:

So where's your proof that such judgement is going to happen?

Just watch how Christians here treat Atheist, and you can see how dangerous they really are to humanity. They claim to want to help you, but really they want to hell you.[/QUOTE

Oh please... atheist start the most obnoxious threads about christianity and dismiss/ mock any and all comments offered. Even your comment here is just bait.
Pretty pointless and silly after awhile

The truth hurts doesn't it!

Just watch how Christians here treat Atheist, and you can see how dangerous they really are to humanity. They claim to want to help you, but really they want to hell you.[/QUOTE

Oh please... atheist start the most obnoxious threads about christianity and dismiss/ mock any and all comments offered. Even your comment here is just bait.

The real truth? no, real truth brings peace. I was just stating what Ive witnessed time and time again on forums.

We suggest that the prisoners would do well to acquire Haegglund's Radical Atheism: Derrida and the Time of Life.
"I Truth, lie." (Jacques Lacan)

Your brain is addled by atheism. Go back a few pasts to see what we are talking about, dumbass.

Yesterday I said we are not a christian nation. Now I see I was wrong

The real truth? no, real truth brings peace. I was just stating what Ive witnessed time and time again on forums.

And you actually think you have witnessed truth time and again on these forums?

God help us.

God help us.

Very funny. You know what I meant.

But there are kernels of truth here and there.

God help us.

Very funny. You know what I meant.

But there are kernels of truth here and there.

Well I would agree with that, truth pops up in many places like diamonds in a dessert.

Excuse me for poking fun at this , I try not to be so serious all the time.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.
I just heard a tele preacher admit to her congregation why Christians are the problem, not atheists. She said it's no good for them to hear what she tells them and not go out and spread the word.

But if I go out and spread my faith, logic and reason, I'm angry. I'm evil. I'm in denial. The list goes on of all the things they say are wrong with me if I speak out against religions.

So Christianity wants the advantage. They want to be free to spread the word but only their word.

I like Christians and Muslims and jehovas to keep it to themselves or don't be snowflakes when we call bs

If most televangelists are fos or wrong and we shouldn't listen to them please Christians let us know. Or let us know if you all agree there's one good one in the bunch. I don't want to hear who you like. Who do you all like?

The OP and the arguments in behalf of it are an excellent example of why atheism is to be avoided by the weak headed.
Why isn't there a atheist atheists show on one of those channels that run all those religious shows? I know there's an audience and enough material. Maybe snowflakes can't handle that. So things remain unfair. Maybe we are a christian nation. They are the favored one. So don't ask me to keep quiet or ask why I hate religion. I just explained several reasons. There are many more.

So since all her members went out and are spreading the word I'll keep spreading the truth. And I don't have a congregation to help me. Maybe that's why we're militant. Lol

I just heard a tele preacher admit to her congregation why Christians are the problem, not atheists. She said it's no good for them to hear what she tells them and not go out and spread the word.

But if I go out and spread my faith, logic and reason, I'm angry. I'm evil. I'm in denial. The list goes on of all the things they say are wrong with me if I speak out against religions.

So Christianity wants the advantage. They want to be free to spread the word but only their word.

I like Christians and Muslims and jehovas to keep it to themselves or don't be snowflakes when we call bs

One of the closing prayers in the Catholic Church is to proclaim the Gospel by how we live our lives. A comment attributed to Saint Francis is, "Preach the Gospel always. When necessary, use words."

Why speak out against logic and reason? What would be the purpose for that? Most of us don't speak out against logic and reason. Likewise, why speak out against religion? What is your purpose for doing that? What do you hope to gain? People incorporate different practices into their lives--such as bowling. To me it makes about as much sense to speak out against the bowling league as it does to speak out against religion as practiced by the average person.

One of the closing prayers in the Catholic Church is to proclaim the Gospel by how we live our lives. A comment attributed to Saint Francis is, "Preach the Gospel always. When necessary, use words."

Why speak out against logic and reason? What would be the purpose for that? Most of us don't speak out against logic and reason. Likewise, why speak out against religion? What is your purpose for doing that? What do you hope to gain? People incorporate different practices into their lives--such as bowling. To me it makes about as much sense to speak out against the bowling league as it does to speak out against religion as practiced by the average person.

If a bowling league formed and started inciting all bowlers to unite and enact legislation that would criminalize all those who do not belong to a team, then that would invite a response by those who don't like the game, don't own a ball and think the shoes they wear look rather silly.

True?

Last edited:
If a bowling league formed and started inciting all bowlers to unite and enact legislation that would criminalize all those who do not belong to a team, then that would invite a response by those who don't like the game, don't own a ball and think the shoes they wear look rather silly.

True?

I was speaking of individuals and the activities individuals choose for individual lives.

You are speaking of lobbyists. Lobbyists, many of them which want to enact legislation that has nothing to do with religious beliefs, is a different topic. I loathe the practice of lobbying, where special interest groups--and their money--work to influence legislation. I am in favor of shutting down all lobbying.

However, those in favor of lobbying must allow everyone to take part in this "branch" of legislation--not just the groups that person personally supports.

Who do you see Christians attempting to "criminalize"?

True?

I was speaking of individuals and the activities individuals choose for individual lives.

You are speaking of lobbyists. Lobbyists, many of them which want to enact legislation that has nothing to do with religious beliefs, is a different topic. I loathe the practice of lobbying, where special interest groups--and their money--work to influence legislation. I am in favor of shutting down all lobbying.

However, those in favor of lobbying must allow everyone to take part in this "branch" of legislation--not just the groups that person personally supports.

Who do you see Christians attempting to "criminalize"?

Of course there are many Christians out there whose only dedication is to do their best to walk upright.

Having said that you are well aware that there are many more who have been actively seeking to criminalize behaviors antithetical to their perverse and irrational beliefs for decades, everything from human sexuality to reproductive rights to restricting a persons right to their own personal poison. By doing so they are attempting to hobble the freedoms and criminalize the behaviors of just about everyone who does not subscribe to their perverted views of the world.

Am I telling you something that you do not already know?

Of course there are many Christians out there whose only dedication is to do their best to walk upright.

Having said that you are well aware that there are many more who have been actively seeking to criminalize behaviors antithetical to their perverse and irrational beliefs for decades, everything from human sexuality to reproductive rights to restricting a persons right to their own personal poison. By doing so they are attempting to hobble the freedoms and criminalize the behaviors of just about everyone who does not subscribe to their perverted views of the world.

There is a difference between criminalizing behavior and welcoming it into the public square. I haven't noticed any branch of Christianity advocating throwing people with various sexual orientations (other than pedophiles) into jail.

People laugh at the Victorian era, but in one respect they may have gotten it right. Everyone was aware that all sorts of things went on--they just agreed/refused to talk about it--maybe because the topic was beginning to bore them all to death. I know it bores me.

There is a difference between criminalizing behavior and welcoming it into the public square. I haven't noticed any branch of Christianity advocating throwing people with various sexual orientations (other than pedophiles) into jail.

People laugh at the Victorian era, but in one respect they may have gotten it right. Everyone was aware that all sorts of things went on--they just agreed/refused to talk about it--maybe because the topic was beginning to bore them all to death. I know it bores me.

It bores you does it? lol...Are you really that blind or just some more pretending?

Maybe you are too young to remember but it really wasn't that long ago when a person risked being beaten or maimed on a daily basis for even being suspected of being gay.

How long ago was it when gay marriage was not legal? How many fought tooth and nail to prevent it from becoming legal and why if not because as they openly said it was against their perverted 'christian family values"?

Are they not still to this very day working to undo all of the progressive accomplishments of the past 50 years even by stooping to treason?

True?

And if bowling were a lie but it's not.

And bowlers don't try to gain an advantage by sending their members out to win over new bowlers and then say anyone who is against bowling is evil.

This is if we thought bowling was bad for people. It's not. Atheists encourage people go bowl on Sunday instead of church.

Forum List

Back