Yours isn't a comment, simply a copy&paste, which isn't a proper response in a debate like this, and is in fact against posting rules here.
You should report me and see which gets deleted first. That or you could shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first.
Is that what the priest told you to do last sunday?
No. He told me to have patience with ignorant people who believe they know more than they do.
Like he does?
No, like you do.
So telling me to shit in my own hand is following Jesus? Why? Did he shit all the way down the cross?

You should report me and see which gets deleted first. That or you could shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first.
No. He told me to have patience with ignorant people who believe they know more than they do.
Like he does?
No, like you do.
So telling me to shit in my own hand is following Jesus? Why? Did he shit all the way down the cross?
Don't be silly. Didn't I already tell you that I am no saint? You can empty the crap out of your hand now. You probably should have worn gloves in the first place.

Like he does?
No, like you do.
Don't be silly. Didn't I already tell you that I am no saint? You can empty the crap out of your hand now. You probably should have worn gloves in the first place.
Do you think that Jesus shit in the diaper he wore on the cross?

Like he does?
No, like you do.
Maybe. Do you believe that will be one of your pressing questions when you meet Him?

Like he does?
No, like you do.
Maybe. Do you believe that will be one of your pressing questions when you meet Him?
No, that's number 2. :D
My first question will be: if you're so fucking great and powerful, why don't you cure cancer?

Suffering is the fault of humankind, but disease is unavoidable? You already lost me. So God punishes all of mankind, even innocent children because of Sin? Disease is unavoidable, you mean God has no control over disease? Why not?
Immortal death means what? Infinite punishment for the finite "crime" of your beliefs? Why should so called "Christians" that live their lives as conniving, backstabbing, assholes be rewarded with Immortal life?
By the way, children are not innocent.

No, like you do.
My first question will be: if you're so fucking great and powerful, why don't you cure cancer?
No. 2 sounds like it pressing to me.

Jesus' turds over curing cancer. Man, you sure are weird. :cuckoo:

I was adjusting for you.

I was adjusting for you.
So do you think that Jesus' shit stank?

I was adjusting for you.
Depends upon his diet. Maybe you can ask Him.

t
The Albigenses found out, that like Buddha said, you can't think of God first before you think the question of why there is suffering at least generally.

Those who like Buddha are stupid humans that's why their bird size brain can never figure out why suffering exists. Then they try to fabricate whatever out of imagination and from their lack of minimal intelligence.

They failed to come up with a valid answer about suffering simply because wrongly assume that earth is the final place God tried to create. They are simply too human-centered and earth-centered to have assumed that all God's effort is to create a perfect world with humans in it. That's why they can never find a more legitimate reason why this world which presumably to be 'perfect' is full of suffering.

However, God (through the Bible) never said that He's going to make this world perfect. In contrary, after Adam leaving Eden, earth is a place of Satan. Adam and humans as his descendants are leaving outside God's realm. We are trying to make our way back. God's job on earth is no more than just saving the souls of humans. He no longer maintain anything else in this ungodly realm, not even the human genome.

Recently, scientists actually found that the Neanderthal genetic information can be located in our human genome. It says we keep screwing up human genes not only by marrying with close relatives, but also with other homo erectus such as the Neanderthals. God won't fix it for you as this is not heaven nor paradise. You are on own in terms of genetic contents.

Where ever outside God's realm should be full of suffering, including earth. Earth is actually a better place as God still has a job here which is unfinished, that is to save His Elect out. After this job is done everywhere outside God's realm will all be hell-like. That's why you are urged to get back into His realm (Heaven) before it's too late.

t
The Albigenses found out, that like Buddha said, you can't think of God first before you think the question of why there is suffering at least generally.

Those who like Buddha are stupid humans that's why their bird size brain can never figure out why suffering exists. Then they try to fabricate whatever out of imagination and from their lack of minimal intelligence.

They failed to come up with a valid answer about suffering simply because wrongly assume that earth is the final place God tried to create. They are simply too human-centered and earth-centered to have assumed that all God's effort is to create a perfect world with humans in it. That's why they can never find a more legitimate reason why this world which presumably to be 'perfect' is full of suffering.

However, God (through the Bible) never said that He's going to make this world perfect. In contrary, after Adam leaving Eden, earth is a place of Satan. Adam and humans as his descendants are leaving outside God's realm. We are trying to make our way back. God's job on earth is no more than just saving the souls of humans. He no longer maintain anything else in this ungodly realm, not even the human genome.

Recently, scientists actually found that the Neanderthal genetic information can be located in our human genome. It says we keep screwing up human genes not only by marrying with close relatives, but also with other homo erectus such as the Neanderthals. God won't fix it for you as this is not heaven nor paradise. You are on own in terms of genetic contents.

Where ever outside God's realm should be full of suffering, including earth. Earth is actually a better place as God still has a job here which is unfinished, that is to save His Elect out. After this job is done everywhere outside God's realm will all be hell-like. That's why you are urged to get back into His realm (Heaven) before it's too late.

This only avoids the answer. Hehe. So, how about those that are not "God's"? You have contradicted yourself.

This only avoids the answer. Hehe. So, how about those that are not "God's"? You have contradicted yourself.

What do you mean by "not God's". I never said anything about "not God's".

The logic is rather simple. Earth is outside God's realm, ever since Adam was kicked out of Eden. Eden is a place inside God's realm. Anywhere outside God's realm should be hell-like. Earth is an exception because God's Elect is still here, God still has a job here. Once His job is done, everywhere outside His realm will be hell-like.

Once God's job is done. His Elect will be with Him. Those not of God (if this is what you mean "not God's") will be abandoned and on their own. In Christianity it is called the permanent separation. You can imagine what would happen in a realm abandoned by God, and without any guidance or anything from God. The only logical outcome will be that everyone in this abandoned realm will finally turn evil. When things go to an extreme, that is, everyone in that realm becomes evil (extremely evil as a matter of time), the hell fire awaits.

Last edited:

What do you mean by "not God's". I never said anything about "not God's".

The logic is rather simple. Earth is outside God's realm, ever since Adam was kicked out of Eden. Eden is a place inside God's realm. Anywhere outside God's realm should be hell-like. Earth is an exception because God's Elect is still here, God still has a job here. Once His job is done, everywhere outside His realm will be hell-like.

Once God's job is done. His Elect will be with Him. Those not of God (if this is what you mean "not God's") will be abandoned and on their own. In Christianity it is called the permanent separation. You can imagine what would happen in a realm abandoned by God, and without any guidance or anything from God. The only logical outcome will be that everyone in this abandoned realm will finally turn evil. When things go to an extreme, that is, everyone in that realm becomes evil (extremely evil as a matter of time), the hell fire awaits.

No. Logically impossible. Contradicts the very definition of God. Contradicts the theory of cyclical rebirth too.

The Cathares, a.k.a. Albigensians, were a cult with a dualistic theology, very far from Buddhist or Christian, though they espoused parts from the latter. They attracted adherents by contrast with a thoroughly corrupt religious organization with a monopoly on power.
Purgatory may serve as some kind of metaphor, but otherwise is totally fabricated.
The appearance of good and evil is not due to 'God', it is due to human perception. The trouble 'religions' have is when they talk about 'God' and 'bad things that happen to good people'. The concept of 'God' inculcated in their faithful is so limited that there is no allowance for saying that if 'God' is 'God', everything was created by and is part of 'God'. Thus, if the opposite of 'good', exists, 'God' must have created it, too. From there, it is impossible to argue out of the assumption that 'God' wants suffering. Teaching people that their concepts of 'God' cannot be anything more than symbolic is too esoteric for most souls. They worship an image, as expressly told not to do, because they have not been taught how to conceive of 'God' without diminishing 'God' to something similar to Santa Claus.

The Cathares, a.k.a. Albigensians, were a cult with a dualistic theology, very far from Buddhist or Christian, though they espoused parts from the latter. They attracted adherents by contrast with a thoroughly corrupt religious organization with a monopoly on power.
Purgatory may serve as some kind of metaphor, but otherwise is totally fabricated.
The appearance of good and evil is not due to 'God', it is due to human perception. The trouble 'religions' have is when they talk about 'God' and 'bad things that happen to good people'. The concept of 'God' inculcated in their faithful is so limited that there is no allowance for saying that if 'God' is 'God', everything was created by and is part of 'God'. Thus, if the opposite of 'good', exists, 'God' must have created it, too. From there, it is impossible to argue out of the assumption that 'God' wants suffering. Teaching people that their concepts of 'God' cannot be anything more than symbolic is too esoteric for most souls. They worship an image, as expressly told not to do, because they have not been taught how to conceive of 'God' without diminishing 'God' to something similar to Santa Claus.
Evil is the absence of good as cold is the absence of heat or dark is the absence of light. People do not do bad things for evil's sake, they do bad things for the sake of their own good. We know that we prefer good over evil because when we violate it instead of abandoning the concept we just rationalize that we didn't. If pride is the root of all evil then it is rationalization that pride manipulates. If you kill the rationalization then you kill the pride. Killing the rationalization requires one to have no preference for an outcome.

Last edited:
I was adjusting for you.
Depends upon his diet. Maybe you can ask Him.
So if he's the son of god, then god's shit would stink too?

Forum List

Back