Christian zealot beheads teen for practicing witchcraft

Inquisition?

:eusa_whistle:

Oh sorry, your question was "how many". Doesn't affect the double standard but... how many stars are in the sky? :eusa_think:

Ironic post by the way considering your own screen name... :thup:

The inquisition was WHEN? HOW many people died in it?

500 years ago, Catholics murdered as many people over a hundred year period as the Muzzie Beasts murdered last week.

You love to pretend to some grasp of fallacies - so explain to us the fallacy of "false equivalence?"

There are many "rules" when pointing out what transgressions Christians are guilty of.

Too long ago

Not this country

They started it

Etc.

Too long ago Translation: I can't dispute what you say.

They started it Translation: If someone comes to slaughter your family you should let them.

Conclusion >>>>:trolls:

Shut it, kiss-ass.

My point is that no matter what evidence someone produces to demonstrate that Christians do bad things too, it's met with excuses.

You just proved my point.

lol, all people do bad things but that doesn't mean all people are bad, were talking about comparing a majority group doing terrible things sense the 7th century with individuals who may profess that their Christians but prove by their actions their not as has already been explained to you several times I might add. The Bible gives us a name for that
its called a false Christian.

Inquisition?

:eusa_whistle:

Oh sorry, your question was "how many". Doesn't affect the double standard but... how many stars are in the sky? :eusa_think:

Ironic post by the way considering your own screen name... :thup:

The inquisition was WHEN? HOW many people died in it?

500 years ago, Catholics murdered as many people over a hundred year period as the Muzzie Beasts murdered last week.

You love to pretend to some grasp of fallacies - so explain to us the fallacy of "false equivalence?"

There are many "rules" when pointing out what transgressions Christians are guilty of.

Too long ago

Not this country

They started it

Etc.

Too long ago Translation: I can't dispute what you say.

They started it Translation: If someone comes to slaughter your family you should let them.

Conclusion >>>>:trolls:

Shut it, kiss-ass.

My point is that no matter what evidence someone produces to demonstrate that Christians do bad things too, it's met with excuses.

You just proved my point.

lol, all people do bad things but that doesn't mean all are bad, were talking about comparing a majority group doing terrible things sense the 7th century with individuals who may profess that their Christians but prove by their actions their not as has already been explained to you several times I might add. The Bible gives us a name for that
its called a false Christian.

... They weren't "real" Christians!

Nice.

BTW for anyone who doesn't already know and would take a single part of my name out of context, i would like to say that Neo means new, recent or modified.

Nice.

They are not representatives of any recognized Christian church, organization, or affiliation.

What about this fact do you not grasp?

A lone meth head does not Boco Harum make.

So, any Christians who commit a crime are NOT CHRISTIANS.

I need a gig like that.

It's called not being accountable.

Nice.

They are not representatives of any recognized Christian church, organization, or affiliation.

I need a gig like that.

Get real the people Christians hold most accountable are other Christians however a person can say they follow a religion and still not follow its tenents.

I need a gig like that.

Causation is a concept difficult to many.

A man murders his wife and is found to have played Monopoly the prior week. Pogo declares that "Monopoly causes murder."

Two factors in the current case, the abuse of methamphetamine - a drug known to cause delusions, paranoia, and violence, and the tweaker was purportedly a Christian.

Naturally, you claim Christianity was the causative factor....

Nice.

I need a gig like that.

Now hiring!
"NO TRUE SCOTSMAN WANTED"
Must be able to shift bases of reasoning like the gearbox on a dump truck to apply when it's "them" and disengage same reasoning when it's "us". No experience necessary.
u8IfYbb.jpg
u8IfYbb.jpg

u8IfYbb.jpg
u8IfYbb.jpg

Nice.

I need a gig like that.

Now hiring!
Must be able to shift bases of reasoning like the gearbox on a dump truck to apply when it's "them" and disengage same reasoning when it's "us". No experience necessary.
u8IfYbb.jpg
u8IfYbb.jpg

u8IfYbb.jpg
u8IfYbb.jpg

Trying to debate with Pogo is like kicking a dead horse theirs not much sense in it.

Nice.

I need a gig like that.

Now hiring!
u8IfYbb.jpg
u8IfYbb.jpg

u8IfYbb.jpg
u8IfYbb.jpg

Trying to debate with Pogo is like kicking a dead horse theirs not much sense in it.

Not as long as you try to make points with fallacies, hell no.

Now hiring!

Pogo, you're a fucking retard.

:thup:

Dishonesty is no substitute for reason - regardless of your boiling bigotry.

Poor Pothead. Never heard of the "No True Scotsman" fallacy, thinks I'm some kind of Scottish "bigot". :lol:

What a maroon.

Poor Pothead. Never heard of the "No True Scotsman" fallacy, thinks I'm some kind of Scottish "bigot". :lol:

What a maroon.

Is that what you think, Huffer?

So by your logic, a single meth head is equivalent to ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Harum, KLA, Abu Sayif, et al?

See Huffer, you don't actually believe the shit you post, but your goal is no intellectual examination of facts; you are a bigot, your only goal is to slander the object of your hatred.

The intellectual dishonesty that defines you serves your bigotry.

No one believes anything you post. Your clingons - the other bigots, the squeal with delight as you spew ever most dishonest crap. They don't believe you anymore than I or the rest of the rational people do, they revel in your lack of integrity.

The contempt I have for you is well earned, and you know it.

Forum List

Back