Christian zealot beheads teen for practicing witchcraft

"Christian zealot..."

Why not "Christian terrorist?" Why are Christians 'zealots' but Muslims 'terrorists' for the exact same crimes?

Because Muslims a small minority of moderates aside have been doing it sense 637 AD how many so called Terrorist acts can you name sense the end of the Crusades (which were defensive wars by the way) that have been committed by Christians for Christians?

Inquisition?

:eusa_whistle:

Oh sorry, your question was "how many". Doesn't affect the double standard but... how many stars are in the sky? :eusa_think:

Ironic post by the way considering your own screen name... :thup:

You may take my screen name however you like but I doubt you could grasp its true meaning and you still haven't really answered my question so let me clarify for you, how many terrorist acts in the modern world (that is to say the last 200 years) can you name done by Christians in the name of Christianity?

Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

"uh--- well, how many were committed on a Thursday during a month with a P in it and the moon in Gemini?"

Sigh...

So if you can't name any terrorism specifically Christian in nature how can you say its the same?

I gave you a whole page of it dood -- plus references to the Inquisition and the Knights Templar. To which we can add the KKK and this page.

If you're just gonna go :lalala: then you're as worthless as Pothead.

Nun so blind. Pun intended.

Last edited:
"Christian zealot..."

Why not "Christian terrorist?" Why are Christians 'zealots' but Muslims 'terrorists' for the exact same crimes?

Because Muslims a small minority of moderates aside have been doing it sense 637 AD how many so called Terrorist acts can you name sense the end of the Crusades (which were defensive wars by the way) that have been committed by Christians for Christians?

Inquisition?

Oh sorry, your question was "how many". Doesn't affect the double standard but... how many stars are in the sky? :eusa_think:

You may take my screen name however you like but I doubt you could grasp its true meaning and you still haven't really answered my question so let me clarify for you, how many terrorist acts in the modern world (that is to say the last 200 years) can you name done by Christians in the name of Christianity?

"uh--- well, how many were committed on a Thursday during a month with a P in it and the moon in Gemini?"

Sigh...

Here's a whole page for ya.

Oh my, that was funny!

Inquisition?

Sigh...

So if you can't name any terrorism specifically Christian in nature how can you say its the same?

I gave you a whole page of it dood -- plus references to the Inquisition and the Knights Templar. To which we can add the KKK and this page.

Perhaps you should direct that statement inward, I specifically requested acts of Christian terrorism within the last 200 years.

Inquisition?

Sigh...

Perhaps you should direct that statement inward, I specifically requested acts of Christian terrorism within the last 200 years.

C'mon dood.
I had one such terrorist hiding out right here in western North Carolina. He was caught after bombing two abortion clinics, a lesbian bar and the 1996 Olympics. He was caught in 2003. Here in my back yard. Is that "recent" enough for ya? How 'bout the Ku Klux Klan? Born 1865, died by 1880, resurrected 99 years ago with white sheets. Scott Roeder? Paul Jennings Hill? Those were five and twenty years ago.

Again, I gave you pages and pages and you gave me :lalala:

Inquisition?

The inquisition was WHEN? HOW many people died in it?

500 years ago, Catholics murdered as many people over a hundred year period as the Muzzie Beasts murdered last week.

You love to pretend to some grasp of fallacies - so explain to us the fallacy of "false equivalence?"

More insults, with nothing to back up your own, incredibly lame, regurgitated right-wing talking points.

You're supposed to be a libertarian? How is that? You sure don't sound like one.

Mocking other posters for having a dissenting opinion sounds like a neo-con, thing ... or are you a fascist who does not tolerate decent?

No stupid, that is not an insult - you just lack the intellect to grasp a simple point.

Pogo is attempting to equate a single lunatic - a drug addict, to well organized global terror networks.

Such an attempt is illogical and dishonest.

Do grasp this now that I've explained it in minute detail?

I didn't think you would..

There have been a few - the bigots will claim Eric Rudolph was running amok a week ago, it was two decades ago in reality. What marks these are they are extremely rare, and are never part of an organization nor have any support from any Christian churches or organizations Rudolph is.in prison, where he belongs, not under the protection of some pastor. The Muzzie Beasts engage in terrorist acts and then are shielded from justice.

Still the bigots try and create a false equivalent.

I can excuse Carla and Mad Cabbie - combine the intellects of those two and you have a half-wit; but there is no excuse for Pogo.

More insults, with nothing to back up your own, incredibly lame, regurgitated right-wing talking points.

You're supposed to be a libertarian? How is that? You sure don't sound like one.

Mocking other posters for having a dissenting opinion sounds like a neo-con, thing ... or are you a fascist who does not tolerate decent?

No stupid, that is not an insult - you just lack the intellect to grasp a simple point.

Pogo is attempting to equate a single lunatic - a drug addict, to well organized global terror networks.

Such an attempt is illogical and dishonest.

Do grasp this now that I've explained it in minute detail?

I didn't think you would..

Talking about your posts in general. You even included an insult in this post just to prove my point for me.

Good job.

Inquisition?

500 years ago, Catholics murdered as many people over a hundred year period as the Muzzie Beasts murdered last week.

You love to pretend to some grasp of fallacies - so explain to us the fallacy of "false equivalence?"

There are many "rules" when pointing out what transgressions Christians are guilty of.

Too long ago

Not this country

They started it

Etc.

C'mon dood.
I had one such terrorist hiding out right here in western North Carolina. He was caught after bombing two abortion clinics, a lesbian bar and the 1996 Olympics. He was caught in 2003. Here in my back yard. Is that "recent" enough for ya? How 'bout the Ku Klux Klan? Born 1865, died by 1880, resurrected 99 years ago with white sheets. Scott Roeder? Paul Jennings Hill? Those were five and twenty years ago.

Again, I gave you pages and pages and you gave me :lalala:

Too long ago

Not this country

They started it....

Talking about your posts in general. You even included an insult in this post just to prove my point for me.

Good job.

Pointing out that you are astoundingly stupid is simply an element of fact. :thup:

On some level, you have to be aware of this....

Like I said, you post nothing but insults and that's why no one debates you with any kind of honest effort.

You act like a complete jackass and people in general, stay away.

I'm stupid? Fine, guess that's why you spend so much energy going after me, personally instead of what I write.

You calling me stupid has NOTHING to do with your attempts at being honest and everything to do with the fact that I get under your skin.

^^^^^ Just pointing this out.

Care to debate the topic or just more pot-shots at Mad Cabbie?

There are many "rules" when pointing out what transgressions Christians are guilty of.

Too long ago

Not this country

They started it

Etc.

Pogo seeks to deploy logic; I'm all for it!

Ergo we must compare like elements. What Islam did yesterday is no excused by acts of the Catholic church 500 years ago. Compare similar time frames and similar acts.

The problem for bigots is such a comparison fails to support the narrative which they promote.

Inquisition?

Too long ago

Not this country

They started it

Etc.

Too long ago Translation: I can't dispute what you say.

They started it Translation: If someone comes to slaughter your family you should let them.

Conclusion >>>>:trolls:

Too long ago

Not this country

They started it

Etc.

Pogo seeks to deploy logic; I'm all for it!

Ergo we must compare like elements. What Islam did yesterday is no excused by acts of the Catholic church 500 years ago. Compare similar time frames and similar acts.

The problem for bigots is such a comparison fails to support the narrative which they promote.

Who's a bigot? Not me - I have nothing against Christians, whatsoever - just the bad ones who sexually abuse kids - that gets me fucking mad, I consider that act so despicable that I would say it is WORSE than murder.

Inquisition?

Too long ago

Not this country

They started it

Etc.

Too long ago Translation: I can't dispute what you say.

They started it Translation: If someone comes to slaughter your family you should let them.

Conclusion >>>>:trolls:

Shut it, kiss-ass.

My point is that no matter what evidence someone produces to demonstrate that Christians do bad things too, it's met with excuses.

You just proved my point.

"Christian zealot..."

Inquisition?

Why don't YOU look it up? That way, you can't dismiss it out of hand.

Forum List

Back