Zone1 For the Love of God...

"Turn the other cheek" was in response to Hebrew custom. Carry the pack the extra mile was in reference to, Do more than what is expected of you. Yes, Romans could expect/order anyone to carry their pack for a mile, but no more.

It was the law. If a Roman soldier hit a Jew, they were to turn the other cheek. A soldier could order a Jew to carry his pack for a mile.. Get it? He could take a Jew's cloak.

It was the law. If a Roman soldier hit a Jew, they were to turn the other cheek. A soldier could order a Jew to carry his pack for a mile.. Get it? He could take a Jew's cloak.
Read about Hebrew customs about where to slap/strike an underling.

Read Meriweather's comments above, and the reader can see we have real problems with evangelicalism, Pentecostalism, fundamentalism, and Roman Catholicism.
That type of thinking is 'gate keeping' as to appropriate religion in America.

182220616_2201727763295258_4550316180128491020_n.jpg
The real answer is that they wanna be heathens and turn away from God.

The original "heathens" (American Indians) had God and Jesus Christ, too.

Not all of them followed the right ways, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Oh, there are recounts of Jesus coming to America after the resurraction. Told in old Indian stories.

That thing I quoted is probably a tranny.

To me it's not a hard decision when it comes down to a stupid tranny vs. Jesus Christ. YMMV.

You do you, but you better not mess with me. Your rights end where mine begin.

Last edited:

Oh, there are recounts of Jesus coming to America after the resurraction. Told in old Indian stories.

To me it's not a hard decision when it comes down to a stupid tranny vs. Jesus Christ. YMMV.

Whatever do you mean? Your rights end where mine begin. No one is going to make you associate with trannis or drag queens, and you have no power to isolate them from society. Just walk around them, ignore them. I bet they will do the same.

Whatever do you mean? Your rights end where mine begin. No one is going to make you associate with trannis or drag queens, and you have no power to isolate them from society. Just walk around them, ignore them. I bet they will do the same.
Have you seen them reading queer stories to little kids, or no?

No tranny I wouldn't bust right in the mouth would ever do some bullshit like that.

Now I've known some trannies and drag queens in my life, and they would never try to put their stuff onto little children.

They realize it's an adult thing that is voluntary. No homosexuals I have ever spoken to approve of Drag Queen StoryTime.

None. And I've probably talked to closer to 20 than not. That's some Obama and Michael Robinson perverse shit they probably

should hang publicly for.

duke ...

1683357361491.png

the christian,

and no,

The original Heathens were the pre-Christian North European peoples who lived a thousand and more years ago in the lands around what is now called the North Sea. These included the peoples of Anglo-Saxon England, Scandinavia, Germany and Frisia

heathens is a christian connotation, permission granted to themselves - to take what does not belong to them through their religious beliefs. duke.

The Sermon on the Mount is all about liberation theology. The Jews were oppressed by Roman occupation and Roman laws.

xxx ...

28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

they wrote that book who so may read the forgeries and fallacies written by - mathew - a crucifier. and surly such as what in the 4th century portrayal was the cause for why the jews persecuted jesus ...

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them".

- they just thought a little added drama for the closing scene and the premature death would be in everyone's best interest ... the erstwhile and future desert religions to placate their humble congregations.

Forum List

Back