Christian zealot beheads teen for practicing witchcraft

You are the biggest asshole on this entire site.

Why thank you sploogy!

Please shove something in your incredibly vile hole so we don't have to hear it, thanks.

What an excellent retort

It's amazing that one of your intellectual level is relegated to driving a cab rather than pursuing a career in academics...

images

Oh, all of a sudden YOU'RE 'go to' with regards to academic excellence? I see, better pick up my game in order to keep up...

shart_attack said: ↑

The Bill of Rights was not written to apply to Muslims.

...Or women, Indians, blacks, poor people...

Exactly. Same point as Christianism vs. Christianité.

So, a single meth head shows an organized terrorist network on the level of Al Qaeda, Boko Harum, The Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, and the KLA?

And you wonder why you have no credibility.....

No I don't wonder that at all. To go by the numbers in the profiles I have more than you even though you were here almost two years earlier. To judge by your moronic posts it's amazing you have any at all.

Exactly. Same point as Christianism vs. Christianité.

So, a single meth head shows an organized terrorist network on the level of Al Qaeda, Boko Harum, The Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, and the KLA?

And you wonder why you have no credibility.....

No I don't wonder that at all. To go by the numbers in the profiles I have more than you even though you were here almost two years earlier. To judge by your moronic posts it's amazing you have any at all.

Forget that guy, he's a stupid troll with no intentions of ever actually debating anyone.

"Christian zealot..."

Why not "Christian terrorist?" Why are Christians 'zealots' but Muslims 'terrorists' for the exact same crimes?

Because Muslims a small minority of moderates aside have been doing it sense 637 AD how many so called Terrorist acts can you name sense the end of the Crusades (which were defensive wars by the way) that have been committed by Christians for Christians?

No I don't wonder that at all.

It's good that you realize you're a hack. :thup:

To go by the numbers in the profiles I have more than you even though you were here almost two years earlier. To judge by your moronic posts it's amazing you have any at all.

Numbers? :rofl:

You are attempting to equate a single deranged meth head to global terrorist networks. Look, you're just a bigot and a fool, but really...

Oh, all of a sudden YOU'RE 'go to' with regards to academic excellence? I see, better pick up my game in order to keep up...

You are a flame zone troll, it is the extent of your talent. You lack the education or wits to engage on serious subjects.

You have not really demonstrated that with any of your posts.

Every point you make is interposed along with some obnoxious insult, completely unrelated to the subject at hand.

Then, you whine and cry about others being intellectually inferior.

You perform an important, yet unintentional service here, that will be sorely missed when you are gone.

;)

"Christian zealot..."

Why not "Christian terrorist?" Why are Christians 'zealots' but Muslims 'terrorists' for the exact same crimes?

Because Muslims a small minority of moderates aside have been doing it sense 637 AD how many so called Terrorist acts can you name sense the end of the Crusades (which were defensive wars by the way) that have been committed by Christians for Christians?

Inquisition?

:eusa_whistle:

Oh sorry, your question was "how many". Doesn't affect the double standard but... how many stars are in the sky? :eusa_think:

Ironic post by the way considering your own screen name... :thup:

No I don't wonder that at all.

It's good that you realize you're a hack. :thup:

To go by the numbers in the profiles I have more than you even though you were here almost two years earlier. To judge by your moronic posts it's amazing you have any at all.

Numbers? :rofl:

You are attempting to equate a single deranged meth head to global terrorist networks. Look, you're just a bigot and a fool, but really...

More insults, with nothing to back up your own, incredibly lame, regurgitated right-wing talking points.

You're supposed to be a libertarian? How is that? You sure don't sound like one.

Mocking other posters for having a dissenting opinion sounds like a neo-con, thing ... or are you a fascist who does not tolerate decent?

"Christian zealot..."

Inquisition?

Oh sorry, your question was "how many". Doesn't affect the double standard but... how many stars are in the sky? :eusa_think:

You may take my screen name however you like but I doubt you could grasp its true meaning and you still haven't really answered my question so let me clarify for you, how many terrorist acts in the modern world (that is to say the last 200 years) can you name done by Christians in the name of Christianity?

"Christian zealot..."

Inquisition?

You may take my screen name however you like but I doubt you could grasp its true meaning and you still haven't really answered my question so let me clarify for you, how many terrorist acts in the modern world (that is to say the last 200 years) can you name done by Christians in the name of Christianity?

Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

"uh--- well, how many were committed on a Thursday during a month with a P in it and the moon in Gemini?"

Sigh...

Here's a whole page for ya.

"Christian zealot..."

Inquisition?

Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

"uh--- well, how many were committed on a Thursday during a month with a P in it and the moon in Gemini?"

Sigh...

So if you can't name any terrorism specifically Christian in nature how can you say its the same?

Forum List

Back