Christian vs. Muslims

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
Actually both Quran and Bible try to give women rights while maintaining their illusion of male superiority. Both systems of thought try to preserve the patriarchial way of life and think that it is the 'way' to salvation.:cof:

But they are fun to read, because then you can see how they used to think in the past... :D :p

It has nothing to do w/ salvation - it has to do w/ God's awesome grasp of the Biology He created. The Bible does NOT preach "male superiority".

Is the QB of a Football team 'better' or 'superior' than the Running Back?

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
Actually anything can be presented in a positive way... which it should be in order to keep harmony and spiritual growth in the society.

My main reason for posting that here was to see how christian individuals would interpret it in a discussion forum and what they would accept as the truth.

OK, fair enough... my interpretation is that men and women are equal in the sight of God, and should be treated equally by us here on Earth. Nevertheless, God did put restrictions on certain leadership positions in His church. If you have an issue with that, I would suggest taking it up with him. But nowhere in the Bible is 'male superiority' preached.

Why doesn it bug you that Christians want others to know that God is the way to heaven? Arent you glad somebody cares about whether or not you go to heaven? Wouldnt you be pleased to know somebody would love you enough to want to see you in heaven?

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
All I have to say is-we are living in a civilized society,and Christians are not the ones blowing people up,Muslims are. Christians are not the ones causing choas all over the world,Muslims are. I care about what is happening NOW.

Forum List

Back