"christian Terrorism"

Why do you care? We have no control over it.

But let me assert, as has been asserted repeatedly to you, that the KKK isn't a *Christian* organization in that Christians don't embrace them and support their message as a *Christian* message. You won't hear Billy Graham praising the works of the KKK. You won't see evangelists by the thousands proclaiming en masse that killing blacks is a *Christian* thing to do. You won't see any saints that were martyred because of their devotion to attacking black people.

If the KKK is your only example of "Christian Terrorism" in this century, you don't have a case for it.

If I claim to be the Queen of England..does that make me the Queen of England?

Where terrorism is concerned, it's important to differentiate between religions, and groups using religion or religious symbolism. Though the Nazis were Christian, there's not much to saying Christianity gives rise to Nazism. KKK uses Christianity though most would agree they ignore large swaths of it just as with ISIS using Islam while ignoring much of it.

Largely because of 9/11, any terror act commited by a Muslim, even a non-practicing hypocritical Muslim is going to be billed as Islamic terrorism. But that doesn't make it so.

Is war being declared on the Palestinians by the Jews any different from ISIS? Aren't both religious terrorism?

If Israel declared war on Palestinians, there would be no Palestinians.

Israel declares war on terror groups, not Mom n Pop Palestinians.

I think its an excellent example of how little intelligent thought goes into a wiki article......

LOL did the article tell the truth?
of course not......naming a terrorist group the "army of God" does not make it a Christian organization......

Is then "ISIS" any different than the "Army of God?"
odd....I didn't know we were discussing ISIS....

here's a clue.....Christians don't burn crosses.....we revere them......

Well they call themselves "The Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan."

If Christianity claims that ALL sins have been payed for by the blood of Christ, then why can't the "The Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" claim that they are Christians whose sins are covered by Christ's crucifixion?
the question isn't if some individual member believes in Christ.....the question is whether its a Christian organization......is its purpose the furtherance of the Christian religion?.....

Hi,

I came across this link from Wikipedia in my studies: Christian terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia , and I wondered what would be the general thoughts of others about the information in the link. Christians, and everyone else, what are your thoughts about the term, "Christian terrorism" and the information contained in the link? Thank you very much for all answers...

Olo, are we still pretending you just dropped in for a bit of discussion concerning the Bible? lol. And that you just happened upon "Christian terrorism" in your 'studies', because we know from your posts, that both study and understanding elude you. Bias and hatred are your true motives. Why not stop being so divisive and state your real agenda? The answers you get will still be the same, but you won't look so cowardly. :)
Thank you very much. ;)

Last edited:
do you proclaim yourself to be an intelligent poster?.....

I see that you didn't answer the question...do the Neo-Nazis claim to be Christians? I saw an article on the net but I know that everything on the net is not true.
not that I am aware of....I know they claim to be white supremacists.....I believe that is their primary purpose.....I know that has nothing to do with Christianity.........

If Israel declared war on Palestinians, there would be no Palestinians.

Israel declares war on terror groups, not Mom n Pop Palestinians.

I think someone is hacking and altering my posts, but Israel declared war on the Palestinians in 1948 over religious beliefs (the belief that they were religiously entitled to that land.) How is that declaration of war any different than ISIS religious declaration of war?

the question isn't if some individual member believes in Christ.....the question is whether its a Christian organization......is its purpose the furtherance of the Christian religion?.....

Their purpose is incidental; THEY BOTH CITE RELIGIOUS SOURCES AS THEIR MOTIVATIONS.

Olo, are we still pretending you just dropped in for a bit of discussion concerning the Bible? lol. And that you just happened upon "Christian terrorism" in your 'studies', because we know from your posts, that both study and understanding elude you. Bias and hatred are your true motives. Why not stop being so divisive and state your real agenda? The answers you get will still be the same, but you won't look so cowardly. :)
Thank you very much. ;)

LOLOL your SICK games hurt YOU, not me, stupid...and my name is not "Olo," goofy. It is, "Ofo"...did you answer these questions yet., you God-FORSAKEN DEMON?:

Christians I Don t Understand This... Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Christians I Don t Understand This... Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Notice under the US besides the Klu Klux Klan there are only what 3 actual attacks made by supposed Christian terrorists and one of those is not proven.

United States
See also: Anti-abortion violence in the United States and Ku Klux Klan

Ku Klux Klan with a burning cross

The End. Victoriously slaying Catholic influence in the U.S. Illustration by Rev. Branford Clarke from Klansmen: Guardians of Liberty 1926 by Bishop Alma White, published by the Pillar of Fire Church in Zarephath, NJ.
After the American Civil War of 1861–1865, members of the Protestant-led[59] Ku Klux Klan (KKK) organization began engaging in arson, beatings, cross burnings, destruction of property, lynching, murder, rape, tar-and-feathering, and whipping. They targeted African Americans, Jews, Catholics, and other social or ethnic minorities.

Klan members had an explicitly Christian terrorist ideology, basing their beliefs in part on a "religious foundation" in Christianity.[60] The goals of the KKK included, from an early time onward, an intent to "reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible", and they believed that "Jesus was the first Klansman."[61] From 1915 Klansmen conducted cross-burnings not only to intimidate targets, but also to demonstrate their respect and reverence for Jesus Christ, and the ritual of lighting crosses was steeped in Christian symbolism, including saying prayers and singing Christian hymns.[62] Within Christianity the Klan directed hostilities against Catholics. Modern Klan organizations, such as the Knights Party, USA, continue to focus on the Christian supremacist message, detecting a "war" which allegedly aims to destroy "western Christian civilization."

After 1981, members of groups such as the Army of God began attacking abortion clinics and doctors across the United States.[63][64][65] A number of terrorist attacks were attributed by Bruce Hoffman to individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements, including the Lambs of Christ.[66] A group called Concerned Christians was deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999; they believed that their deaths would "lead them to heaven".[67][68]

The motive for anti-abortionist Scott Roeder murdering Wichita doctor George Tiller on 31 May 2009 was the belief that abortion is not only immoral, but also a form of murder under "God's law", irrespective of "man's law" in any country, and that this belief went "hand in hand" with his religious beliefs.[69][70] The group supporting Roeder proclaimed that any force used to protect the life of a born child is "legitimate to protect the life of an unborn child", and called on all Christians to "rise up" and "take action" against threats to Christianity and to unborn life.[71] Eric Robert Rudolph carried out the Centennial Olympic Park bombing in 1996, as well as subsequent attacks on an abortion clinic and on a lesbian nightclub. Michael Barkun, a professor at Syracuse University, considers Rudolph to likely fit the definition of a Christian terrorist. James A. Aho, a professor at Idaho State University, argues that religious considerations inspired Rudolph only in part.[72]

Hutaree was a Christian militia group based in Adrian, Michigan. In 2010, after an FBI agent infiltrated the group a federal grand jury in Detroit indicted nine of its members on charges of seditious conspiracy to the use of improvised explosive devices, teaching the use of explosive materials, and possessing a firearm during a crime of violence.[73] On 28 March 2012, the conspiracy charges were dismissed.[74] Terrorism scholar Aref M. Al-Khattar has listed The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord, Defensive Action, The Freemen Community, and some "Christian militia" as groups that "can be placed under the category of far-right-wing terrorism" that "has a religious (Christian) component".[75]

Yet we are to believe Guno's claim that Muslims have killed less Americans.
Dunbo is bat shit crazy and doesn't know what he's talking about.
Hell I bet he doesn't realize McViegh was the product of a democrat union worker

Forum List

Back