Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival

Justifying the Violent Suppression of Speech again... Nice word rderp. :thup:

:)

peace...

There is "free speech" and then there are "attacks". Too often, the right wing hides behind "free speech" when what they are actually engaging in are "attacks".

If you want to hate, fine, but why take the time to travel to my neighborhood only to scream your hatred of me? So because you scream hate, I have to listen to it? I have to take it? Where are my rights? This is a question so many Americans could ask the right wing.

You don't have a Right not to be Offended... Look it up, dipshit. :thup:

These FaggotActivists were being Offensive to a LOT of People in their Parading of Deviancy also.

Give that some Thought, asswipe. :thup:

peace...

I don't have to give it a bit of thought buttsniffer. I live right across from Wrigley Field. The "Gay Neighborhood" is about 6 blocks East towards the Lake. When they do their Gay Pride Parade, they are in their own neighborhood walking down streets lined with gay businesses. The people that go there to protest those people come from either the suburbs or out of state. Worse, most of those who hate gays either don't know any or are clueless they know someone who is gay.

When you have to travel a long way to harass someone and then complain your rights are being violated because they don't like it, it only proves you are nothing. Not worth knowing.

Now what's funny are the areas of American culture gays have so much influence over. Music, science, literature, architecture, art, movies, dance, and so on. And then look at these awful right wingers. Do nothing. Build nothing. Famous for hate and ignorance.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

There is "free speech" and then there are "attacks". Too often, the right wing hides behind "free speech" when what they are actually engaging in are "attacks".

If you want to hate, fine, but why take the time to travel to my neighborhood only to scream your hatred of me? So because you scream hate, I have to listen to it? I have to take it? Where are my rights? This is a question so many Americans could ask the right wing.

These FaggotActivists were being Offensive to a LOT of People in their Parading of Deviancy also.

peace...

My how tolerant of you....oh the hypocrisy

Link to me Claiming to be Tolerant, dipshit?...

peace...

peace...

I don't have to give it a bit of thought buttsniffer. I live right across from Wrigley Field. The "Gay Neighborhood" is about 6 blocks East towards the Lake. When they do their Gay Pride Parade, they are in their own neighborhood walking down streets lined with gay businesses. The people that go there to protest those people come from either the suburbs or out of state. Worse, most of those who hate gays either don't know any or are clueless they know someone who is gay.

When you have to travel a long way to harass someone and then complain your rights are being violated because they don't like it, it only proves you are nothing. Not worth knowing.

Now what's funny are the areas of American culture gays have so much influence over. Music, science, literature, architecture, art, movies, dance, and so on. And then look at these awful right wingers. Do nothing. Build nothing. Famous for hate and ignorance.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Could you Choke on your Last Load tonight?... That'd be great. :thup:

peace...

peace...

My how tolerant of you....oh the hypocrisy

Link to me Claiming to be Tolerant, dipshit?...

peace...
Why we know it would be a lie, but hey troll on!

SHOCKING VIDEO: Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival - Fox Nation

^These some of your pals?... :dunno:

The Left is SO Tolerant of Differing Views. :thup:

peace...

1. I'd like to know if this was considered a hate crime against a straight man or maybe a Christian. If the preacher had attacked the gay dude it would have been considered a gay bashing hate crime wouldn't it? News report said he was only charged with assualt.

2. Why doesn't somebody ever do this to the Westboro Church, if anybody ever needed a smack down it's one of those funeral protesting idiots. OK, it may not be right, but it sure would be appreciated. lol

ATTENTION:all Caucasian,straight,Christians report to the back of the bus singing we shall overcome...:eusa_whistle:

peace...

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Could you Choke on your Last Load tonight?... That'd be great. :thup:

peace...

How can I choke when you swallowed it? Doesn't make a lick of sense. But thanks anyway. You are quite the "talent".

i'm negging you for that. I followed the link to see how they praised the deaths...and of course they did nothing of the like.

The same rights afforded the gay idiots who stage raucous, in-your-face screeching events labeled as 'gay pride'. The right not to be assaulted.

Why did the preachers turn up in the first place? To cause trouble. They wanted trouble, they got trouble.

Fuck you. In THIS country, we have a right to show up. You do NOT have a right to physically accost people because you don't like what they are saying.

Fascist pieces of shit don't understand that, though. They think physical violence and murder is perfectly ok if they don't approve the message that someone is sending, or of the way they look, or their financial status, or their age.

And fascists who want to declare open season on Christians are going to find there are a lot of Christians and non-Christians who won't think twice of fighting back, with lethal force.

The guy committing the act was a repeat felon. IMO, that has a lot more to do with it than the gay issue. The OP seems to be just an excuse to paint people with a broad brush. FAIL!!!

^Will go to any Dishonest Lengths to Defend the Gay Agenda...

More than the one Deviant was Arrested and Charged. :thup:

Also, looking at the Video... You can see that more Arrests are Likely.

Why do you Defend the Suppression of "Free Speech" that you don't Like or Agree with?

I'm not defending the suppression of free speech; I'm attacking your attempt to attach the actions of a career criminal to the gay rights agenda.

Actually, the skanky lesbians weren't acting too nice either, it wasn't just the GAY career criminal.

Last edited:
Fuck you. In THIS country, we have a right to show up. You do NOT have a right to physically accost people because you don't like what they are saying.

If they showed a little respect, they would have stayed away instead of turning up with the INTENTION of causing trouble.

And fascists who want to declare open season on Christians are going to find there are a lot of Christians and non-Christians who won't think twice of fighting back, with lethal force.

Typical Christians. Didn't know it was okay to use violence against someone who has done you no harm. Must have missed that part in the Bible.

Yea, lets go to the Korn Kounty Kornfest and shout out "hang those dirty ignorant rednecks, it's what God would want" and see how tolerant they are.

Or let's go to the BET Awards show and yell out "******* are violent" and see how tolerant they are.

There's a church right down the street from me where they were holding a service for some soldiers who died in Iraq and some Christian right wingers showed up with signs that said, "AIDS is God's cure for fags". Seems they thought picketing soldier's deaths were a good platform for their "views". Seems those people who lost their kids weren't too tolerant.

The only "rights" the right wing is fighting for is the right to hate, the right for voter suppression, the right to deny health care. Well fuck them. Those aren't right's. Those are "wrongs".

peace...

The Christian guys were SCREAMING at the gays? I didn't pick up on that in the story. I'll go read it again.

peace...

The Christian guys were SCREAMING at the gays? I didn't pick up on that in the story. I'll go read it again.

The Christians should have shut the fuck up and let the homosexuals have their parade. Instead, they chose to disrupt it.

Forum List

Back